View Poll Results: Abyss weapons: yay or nay?

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • No, get this outta here.

    4 40.00%
  • We want them, and we want them in April!

    2 20.00%
  • We want them, but maybe later...

    4 40.00%
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 41
  1. #31
    Wisdom Seeker Xelaine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    559
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuna View Post
    Strongest armor right now that they can craft? how about those w/o access to field bosses? just because they can't craft it by bulk doesn't mean it doesn't exist yet. He just said that they are in the middle of creating those. How about the fact that people also have so much that they manage to +9 those armors? (AZAD) Brestia is good yes, but would you personally spend on that? I won't.

    Back to my point earlier, have you guys tried gambling at Letizia? just because it's an option deosn't mean everyone's getting "free" access. By the looks of how the newer characters skyrocketed in prices means there are less people willing to spend cash or the chances are even worse. Simply putting it in LB or Lyndon won't flood the server.

    It's up to the GMs what they want to release anyway, it seems the Yes option for Abyss weapons won so maybe I'll just wait for that.
    So, hypocritically. You dont want try to join boss fights and get war, while other ppl spending alot of time, cash and effort to be able to control those bosses, you dont want to spend your cash for Bristia which one is 36 AR and need 3x weapon for full set, coz it not the strongest weapon with 120% racial.

    Right now game is pretty easy to start, alot of events that giving free gears, some ppl already get full SD set just from events. Letizia has 35 and 36 AR cash weapons, rare pets, characters. Some time ago we didnt had anything of it at all - only Lyndones, rarely sales and Const weapons in events - everything was ok and noone complained.

    Just say your point clearely - you want to buy best gears right from the cash shop.
    " Satis Faction "

  2. #32
    Pioneer
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Spira
    Posts
    38
    Quote Originally Posted by Xelaine View Post
    So, hypocritically. You dont want try to join boss fights and get war, while other ppl spending alot of time, cash and effort to be able to control those bosses, you dont want to spend your cash for Bristia which one is 36 AR and need 3x weapon for full set, coz it not the strongest weapon with 120% racial.

    Right now game is pretty easy to start, alot of events that giving free gears, some ppl already get full SD set just from events. Letizia has 35 and 36 AR cash weapons, rare pets, characters. Some time ago we didnt had anything of it at all - only Lyndones, rarely sales and Const weapons in events - everything was ok and noone complained.

    Just say your point clearely - you want to buy best gears right from the cash shop.
    Hmm calling me a hypocrite is uncalled for. Check my signature. I'm a member of 404, I do regular CW because it is on a sunday night, basically only of the few times I can log in and play. I'm not complaining about events or how easy/hard it is to start up in GE. I played sGE before during my college days where I had a lot of free time, now that I do work, it is harder for me to progress in game with the limited time I have. Obviously, cash is a great solution, it is LEGAL, and being able to help the server while getting sellable items. And obviously, I would use my REAL money to get the most of what it can get.

    And saying that me suggesting Santo Blanc is hypocritical just because you think I want to the easy way out? is working for real money easy? do you think it's so easy for every cash user to get all the rewards Lyndon and Letizia has to offer? Is Santo Blanc really the strongest gear when you reach the same ar/dr when you're on strata set? (Armonia doesn't have ar/dr on full set effect)

    So I'm sorry if I want to pass on ugly loots. You can't blame me for that. But seeing how every new cash character is skyrocketing just means there's less and less people spending in the game. (from 600m QSJ to 3b-4b MLC, Misa)
    Last edited by Yuna; 04-20-2018 at 02:16 PM.
    Cute Faction > 404NotFound Faction

  3. #33
    Whistleblower
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Narnia
    Posts
    495
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuna View Post
    Strongest armor right now that they can craft? how about those w/o access to field bosses? just because they can't craft it by bulk doesn't mean it doesn't exist yet. He just said that they are in the middle of creating those.
    It isn't just that we don't have Valeron yet.
    It is that its not possible for Valeron to have been crafted yet.

    Bbecause it takes 100 field bosses with 1/3 to drop the type you want these are world drops not roulette so it takes like 6 months before 3 they can get crafted for entire server meaning like in 6 months 1-3 people will have them. The best armor that exists in the game is Santo. Valeron does not exist yet.

    How about the fact that people also have so much that they manage to +9 those armors? (AZAD) Brestia is good yes, but would you personally spend on that? I won't.
    And giving out more Santo's to people wouldn't get more people to +9?
    I just spent like over 10b trying to +7 my santo robe and I spent billions before I quit trying to +7 as well I struggle just to get +7.

    Oh and its still +6.
    Family Name : Prefix
    "Those who want to live, let them fight, and those who do not want to fight in this world of eternal struggle do not deserve to live." - Taylor Swift

    Mi Genera Song!

  4. #34
    Pioneer
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Spira
    Posts
    38
    Yeah I get you guys, I just don't like the prejudice to cash users. Like we're the enemy wrecking the economy for donating to the game. And it was and still a suggestion, I'm not deciding for the server here. What may be a good idea to me may be bad for you because of where we stand (you guys never answered if you tried Lyndon and Letizia, therefore concludes that putting it there - easy to get). Because as a casual player, there's no way for me to get the gear without buying it from a totally overpriced value. I don't also feel the money I spend is worth the principal pots and soul crystals I get so maybe I'll also stop spending on the game.

    I saw your post and I don't want to post another so I'll just add this here http://forum.eurogamez.eu/showthread...ncement-Event!
    Last edited by Yuna; 04-20-2018 at 05:21 PM.
    Cute Faction > 404NotFound Faction

  5. #35
    i agree on Yunas argument , its not like they are "giving out" SDBs , theyll just try to put it on letizia which is a GAMBLE (you will know once you tried it) and heck im pretty sure youre so damn lucky if you got 1 or 2 out of it, again not all players have the same circumstances (others have limited time to play / others have large amount of time) to get SDBs recp/mats from boss which is currently hogged... oh and the SDBs given away as an event?? srsly? im from SGE too back then and migrated here when it shut down, never heard of such event, but i got SD armor from event, okay back from topic, the point is it is not "giving away" it is "gambling" if putting in letizia (like how you upgrade your weapon into +7 or so) but the chances are very very very very low (thats 4 "very" there) oh well this wont be read by higher ups so nvm..

    ahhh right the bristia series, sounds nice, then again bristia series has no "armor"... you can get weapons from gamble so why not armor as well? but yea i agree on yuna where id not spend on bristias (maybe there will be some for the sake of collection who knows)

    sorry had to edit to add something ><
    Last edited by vulcan400; 04-20-2018 at 05:18 PM.

  6. #36
    Whistleblower Luri's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    107
    Tfw tried LLB. 800-900 rolls (I lost count tbh) spread across the platform since it's inception and I still haven't seen a character card. #neveragain #mywallethurts D:

    Then add them as rare raid rewards for the Armonia weekly or something. But even then, only 0.00001% of roulette queries will result in that because ultimately the game is aimed towards masochists or d e e p p o c k e t s if your ultimate focus is gear progression. This ain't like FF14 where the BiS gears are just locked behind the latest, hardest raids (with a dash of RNG, nullified by pity currency)- we in bad Korean games territory lel.

  7. #37
    Wisdom Seeker Xelaine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    559
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuna View Post
    Yeah I get you guys, I just don't like the prejudice to cash users. Like we're the enemy wrecking the economy for donating to the game. And it was and still a suggestion, I'm not deciding for the server here. What may be a good idea to me may be bad for you because of where we stand (you guys never answered if you tried Lyndon and Letizia, therefore concludes that putting it there - easy to get). Because as a casual player, there's no way for me to get the gear without buying it from a totally overpriced value. I don't also feel the money I spend is worth the principal pots and soul crystals I get so maybe I'll also stop spending on the game.

    I saw your post and I don't want to post another so I'll just add this here http://forum.eurogamez.eu/showthread...ncement-Event!
    We are dont try blame or being enemies. I called you hypocrite only coz your words, nothing more:
    1. Santo isnt top, so I am suggesting for it;
    +
    2. Bristia isnt top, so I dont want to spend for non-top gears;
    =
    Ewwwww?

    But I dont want to see 2nd IAH here: Abyss Weapon, Costume Rumins, +7 Strata Devil Armor in the shop and etc. We all know how it finished.
    Server already changed alot after closing oldSGE. And not everyone like it.

    About overpriced MM:
    There are alot of things and it mostly not about "ppl stoped to use cash".
    1st - I was in Pio when oldSGE closed and ppl start migration. First words of newcomers was: "Prices to low on this server" - prices started to rise;
    2nd - Newcomers wanted to buy everything asap and grow fast - prices started to rise;
    3rd - Cash chars domination - It started from L. Before we had more less ballanced quest and cash chars. Cash ones was mostly for pvp, quest - pve. But... we get Codename L - character what was MUST HAVE, god tier pvp and pve. Her card was 1b, rings - 2b each. Then Daisy, Jo, Ciel, Hermes, CDaria and etc - every new cash char was better than past. Quest version was weaker and crazy hard to finish quest (monthes for collecting Combat Books for L, monthes of spamming Talos for Dietrich and etc.). Result - prices rising.
    Prices rised and now players dont want to lowering it. Last month chars was 3b, why I should to put it 1b this month? I will keep it 3b and if character better - 4b! Same for weapon, armor and other things.

    And ys, I know what is Leticia and Lyndones. And actually I prefer old Leticia with 1 big reward list. Best reward was 500 GS + 1-2 chars, weapon, stances, rings and ~20 filler positions. You had chance to get something of it by gambling 1 category and it was cheaper for 1 roll. But someone hacked it and greeting 60+ categories of similar things.

    Last one - why you dont like Bristia? Its good pve 36 AR series.
    " Satis Faction "

  8. #38
    Pioneer
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Spira
    Posts
    38
    If I consider it both old and not the top content, I break it down like this:

    If by some miracle I get a Santo Recipe (Armor + exclusive materials or Accessory), literally all the other ingredients are farmable in game with a decent source. Holy water = Token of Virtue, Crests = Elohim Box = Token of Virtue, Blue Harmonium = Red Harmonium (Super Cheap), Grade Crystals = Event Armors, Armonia Coins = Expert Chips (Lots of Raids). All can be farmed solo
    without time constraints.

    While Brestia on the other hand (Weapon, Armor-none, Accessories), Yes I may need a fewer amount because it's armor type but The recipe for weapons, the gloves, boots, and belt are all on Tigres Prison, which needs a decent party to make it to the higher floors and a person who knows what to kill and where to go to access easy and hard modes. Second problem are the Essences. It requires 1500 each essence to craft a single weapon. I do daily kielce nights and done Backstreet (Rank 4) raids. I would've cleared the Durang daily quest and get none or to 1-3 essence. For backstreet its a roulette with 1-5? essence(s). I asked my friends how to farm esences, and they say to afk at Resistance Hideout since you can get 50-100 each essences for an overnight afk period. That's a month or more for a single weapon. While the thought of activating it's set effect without an armor is quite lovely, everything is just hard for a casual player like me. And don't forget that while Brestia accessories use veteran chips for enchantment, it uses expert chips on enhancement and only attaining +3 stat.

    So if I have to choose where to spend my money between Armonia or Brestia Set, I'll choose Armonia since all qualifications suits my play style (plus I don't have to spend all that electricity bill to afk). I didn't say Brestia was bad and shouldn't be put in the pool, I actually like people to discover it. But given that I will spend real money on this hypothetical scenario, I wouldn't gamble in Letizia with that as the benchmark for a prize. And yes we all the Lyndon and Letizia, I was asking if you guys ever spent money on it? What did you get and how much did you get it for? I do think less people are spending cash, I mean just in this thread alone 2 people admitted they stopped after spending so much and not getting whatever it is on the prize.

    @Prefix: I'm not saying the +9 Santo Blanc is an unbalanced thing. I want to say that if they manage to gamble a +8 Santo Blanc, he must have lots of supply to not care if it breaks or not. Supply that are limited to a minority.

    @Luri: OMG, that's just robbery I wish you luck in all future gambles and roulettes, you deserve it.

    @raven: Thank you for understanding my point of view, I posted a link above where they (literally not gamble) gave away +7 Santo Blancs and +10 Armonia Accessories. They might not cause it is a closed poll after all. I just want to voice out my reason for suggesting it because someone in the comments just called it stupid w/o hearing me out.
    Last edited by Yuna; 04-20-2018 at 08:10 PM.
    Cute Faction > 404NotFound Faction

  9. #39
    Add SoulCrystal 50x or lower Price on feso shop if more agree ( cuz not obtainable via BH anymore)

    And lol to that yuna posts tho

  10. #40
    World-Explorer
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    70
    Quote Originally Posted by AZAD View Post
    Add SoulCrystal 50x or lower Price on feso shop if more agree ( cuz not obtainable via BH anymore)
    oh, this sounds good!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •