Thread: Xtrap problem

Unhappy Xtrap problem

Anyone can help me, about my GEEU Client can't play because of Xtrap... i reinstall sa client but still not working my GEEU client.. if anyone have an idea to fix this issue. please reply with this thread.. thanks and god bless you...

Dear gelietinlyn,

Do you use any of malicious tool related with GEEU client? We blocked some bad tools and it's working fine.

If not, Please send ticket with detailed explanation and screenshot and any of message you got, or post it here.

Team EuroGameZ

Quote Originally Posted by EuroGameZ View Post
    Dear gelietinlyn,

Do you use any of malicious tool related with GEEU client? We blocked some bad tools and it's working fine.

If not, Please send ticket with detailed explanation and screenshot and any of message you got, or post it here.

Team EuroGameZ
    I don't have any malicious tools that installed my GE. I just run it the client after the maintainance... I thought it was my internet connection problem, but its not... the client already patch but suddenly the xtrap failed. Please help me fix this issue GM. Thanks in Advance.

I tried to re-install the client.... but now its worse... i can't log-in the client automatically exit/closed... what should i do GM?

World-Explorer
    Are you using some mouse or keyboard that has programmable buttons, software that lets you set up macro? If you are using Avast or any other AV add GE folder to exceptions, as well as anything related to GE in Windows firewall. I did that to Xtrap.xt file. Without that I tend to DC after 5min in game.

There is also this thread if you run Windows 10:
    http://forum.eurogamez.eu/showthread...000000-544-fix

Start the game in Window mode as well.

Oops, should have replied to your thread in bug report forum.
    Last edited by SleepnDreamn; 04-08-2018 at 03:28 PM.

Hello,

I moved this thread to Technical Support forums.

If your client is crashing it could be to different reasons.
    If you are running GE with Win 10, please try the following:

1. Go to your Granado Espada folder > release.
    2. Right click on GE icon and open properties.
    3. Go to Compatibility tab and check:
    - Run the program in compatibilty mode:
    Windows 7
    - Disable fullscreen optimizations
    4. Click Apply and Ok.

If you still cant run the client, please send us a SS with the error you get (from client or X-Trap), so we can help you solve the issue.

Thank you,
    GEEU TEAM

GEEU TEAM Support Area:
    - Support Ticket: http://www.granado-espada.eu/en/Support/Support
    - Email Support: support@eurogamez.eu

GEEU Website: http://www.granado-espada.eu/
    Game Download