Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Pioneer
    Post Thanks / Like

Misa dps vs other dps?? mdps

hows misa dps compare to rubi/hermes/doom etc thanks

Whistleblower
    Post Thanks / Like
    Doom is still king on low def monsters. He hits for 3300% per sec of his base on average with his critical damage buff. Misa hits for 2156% of her base per sec at max range with range% increase in family tree. Misa's Base with all buffs considered is 0.91 of Doom. So on 0 def misa does only 60% damage of doom. BUT Misa has about 20 more pen and 10% ignore def than doom and 30 pen more in the next doom nerf patch. So on certain damage reductions she does higher than doom. For example, if doom hits a mob with 75% physical damage reduction Misa will hit it for 54% and 49.5% current and next patch respectively. This will result to doom dealing 825%/sec and Misa 902.5%/sec now and 990.8%/sec in the next patch respectively.

So 75% physical resistance mean that is net Def of 150. Suppose a mob has 110 immu and you have 140pen and 80 AR on doom then the Mob def for it to be 75% resistance is 150+30+80= 260Def. So far in Illicia i've only seen 240def 110immu in RR and Arma; rex is a different story so in most cases doom will be better. Of course all of these calculation is only spacebar DPS. For hermes don't bother. For rubi my rough estimates put Misa>rubi on most mobs currently because most of illicia raids have 90 res and 110 immu unless you have like lisa+amy+jaina to bring the resist down to 56 and with 160 pen to bring it down to 6 res.

Because eileen>rubi in terms of damage overtime about 10-15% higher (rubi has much higher burst in the first few seconds).

Eileen's base is 0.6344 of Misa's and eileen only does 1500% per second. So if you convert to Misa's base damage it will mean 1500*0.6344= 951%/sec on ZERO resistance which is about what Misa does on 50% physical resistance.

TLDR; Misa is the best physical ranged dps now. If you can't frontline tank and dps with doom/cdaria because of intagib just use her.
    Last edited by Felinity; 04-10-2018 at 02:21 PM.

World-Explorer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Felinity View Post
    Doom is still king on low def monsters. He hits for 3300% per sec of his base on average with his critical damage buff. Misa hits for 2156% of her base per sec at max range with range% increase in family tree. Misa's Base with all buffs considered is 0.91 of Doom. So on 0 def misa does only 60% damage of doom. BUT Misa has about 20 more pen and 10% ignore def than doom and 30 pen more in the next doom nerf patch. So on certain damage reductions she does higher than doom. For example, if doom hits a mob with 75% physical damage reduction Misa will hit it for 54% and 49.5% current and next patch respectively. This will result to doom dealing 825%/sec and Misa 902.5%/sec now and 990.8%/sec in the next patch respectively.

So 75% physical resistance mean that is net Def of 150. Suppose a mob has 110 immu and you have 140pen and 80 AR on doom then the Mob def for it to be 75% resistance is 150+30+80= 260Def. So far in Illicia i've only seen 240def 110immu in RR and Arma; rex is a different story so in most cases doom will be better. Of course all of these calculation is only spacebar DPS. For hermes don't bother. For rubi my rough estimates put Misa>rubi on most mobs currently because most of illicia raids have 90 res and 110 immu unless you have like lisa+amy+jaina to bring the resist down to 56 and with 160 pen to bring it down to 6 res.

Because eileen>rubi in terms of damage overtime about 10-15% higher (rubi has much higher burst in the first few seconds).

Eileen's base is 0.6344 of Misa's and eileen only does 1500% per second. So if you convert to Misa's base damage it will mean 1500*0.6344= 951%/sec on ZERO resistance which is about what Misa does on 50% physical resistance.

TLDR; Misa is the best physical ranged dps now. If you can't frontline tank and dps with doom/cdaria because of intagib just use her.
    That is really comprehensive! Is rubi the best mdps now? What about a comparison between misa and LR/LMR?

Whistleblower
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by daviddionysus View Post
    That is really comprehensive! Is rubi the best mdps now? What about a comparison between misa and LR/LMR?
    It should be Eileen. Even with 1AR lesser cus no mindsteal my Eileen does same Dps after 30sec that is

World-Explorer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Felinity View Post
    It should be Eileen. Even with 1AR lesser cus no mindsteal my Eileen does same Dps after 30sec that is
    I see. Thanks for your response. Has anyone done a comparison between misa and LR/LMR?

Post Thanks / Like
    Those calculations looking good, but what about real raid/mission?

Misa need alot of time for rising buffs. Also she need to spend alot of time for spaming 1st, 2nd and job skills, while her main dmg is spacebar. On other hand Doom just need to rebuff 1st and job skills time to time... if not need to agro specialy. Sooooo...

And still interesting what about Hermes vs Misa or Hermes vs Doom.

Quote Originally Posted by daviddionysus View Post
    I see. Thanks for your response. Has anyone done a comparison between misa and LR/LMR?
    Nuuuuuu, Lady is magic while Misa is physical.
    " Satis Faction "

World-Explorer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well he was comparing rubi to misa so I thought the comparison between LR and misa is worthy haha.

Who holds the title for best magical dps now?

Wisdom Seeker
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Xelaine View Post
    Those calculations looking good, but what about real raid/mission?

Misa need alot of time for rising buffs. Also she need to spend alot of time for spaming 1st, 2nd and job skills, while her main dmg is spacebar. On other hand Doom just need to rebuff 1st and job skills time to time... if not need to agro specialy. Sooooo...

And still interesting what about Hermes vs Misa or Hermes vs Doom.

Nuuuuuu, Lady is magic while Misa is physical.
    Taylor Swift already beats Doom on higher def and I cannot imagine Misa being close to Daria on high def or as good on low def. I would say Hermes is prob king of high Def bosses still and other than Hermes ranged DPS is a meme. Its also pretty clear Misa is not ignoring def properly on her skills so she is weaker than she should be.

He also is just estimating their raw power without mentioning things like bonus pets or str/dex/agi etc where artifacts & accessories can give bonus.

He also tries to state that Eileen is better than Rubiana long term and I can prove this is not true I tested on scarecrows while it is true Rubiana is better burst & worse autos I still see total damage going higher on Rubiana over long term damage on the same equips.
    Last edited by Prefix; 04-11-2018 at 05:11 AM.
    Family Name : Prefix
    "Those who want to live, let them fight, and those who do not want to fight in this world of eternal struggle do not deserve to live." - Taylor Swift

Mi Genera Song!

Pioneer
    Post Thanks / Like
    so dps is misa??? mdps who?? still rubi or

Whistleblower
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Prefix View Post
    Taylor Swift already beats Doom on higher def and I cannot imagine Misa being close to Daria on high def or as good on low def. I would say Hermes is prob king of high Def bosses still and other than Hermes ranged DPS is a meme. Its also pretty clear Misa is not ignoring def properly on her skills so she is weaker than she should be.

He also is just estimating their raw power without mentioning things like bonus pets or str/dex/agi etc where artifacts & accessories can give bonus.

He also tries to state that Eileen is better than Rubiana long term and I can prove this is not true I tested on scarecrows while it is true Rubiana is better burst & worse autos I still see total damage going higher on Rubiana over long term damage on the same equips.
    Taytay does beat doom on higher def. Hermes PS was nerf such that you cant spam her last skill anymore so she is now worst than a meme from 5-->15 sec means she only can cast her last skill after 30 seconds and every 15 secs thereafter.

For Eileen, test again you probably never did it long enough and only did one or two cycles the reason is rubiana burst is so high it screws with the average damage; I've had both Eileen(random 2int rings) and Rubiana(with rings 2int) and of course max accuracy at one point and used equal gears to test and even without Mindsteal ring her average dps is higher after 2mins you can go try it yourself. How to test? Use the same equip put on rubianna use same stat scarecrow nuke the crap and spacebar out of it until you see the dps column stabilizes which means the average damage done and take note of that damage per second. Then do the same for Eileen except don't use 3rd skill only 4th if i recall do slightly higher than her spacebar. You will see Eileen doing more DPS over time.

Yea for Misa her skills are not ignoring def properly. But aside that her first skill those orbs do quite ALOT of fixed damage(does not have ignore def from skill, normal hit damage mechanics inclusive of penetration/IDEF and AR). The damage is dependent on AR and RACIAL; it has 0.7 duration and from testing at max electric charging and attack buffs [principal+steroid+shooting+concentration+dragon+65 monsatk(from faction and family tree)] it does about 0.714% of 2nd skill which is 2006% so 2006*0.714/0.7=2046%/s which is actually higher than her auto. Only the second skill has a long hold time and cast time which is 872%/s at 0% -casting time 1034%/s at -30% casting time from max winding spring. So don't spam the second skill too often.

Now lets say you stack 5 of first skill before pressing second. It does a total of 2046*5+872=11,102% over 0.7*5+2.3= 5.8s. 11,102%/5.8=1914%/s which is higher than her auto. So spamming first skill does increase her dps if used correctly and her space bar is already high to fill in the gaps. Although you could also argue that i didn't use max atk buffs for her but even so her dps from spamming first skill will be about the same and won't differ much. Also her highest dps skill is her 4th at 2673/1.03=2595% with 60 ignore def unlike the first skill. Her filler skill the third skill does 1617%/s but ignores 60 def too which is better than her normal dps when at 13.7% damage reduction. So she does well at both space bar and skilling just don't ever use her last skill. Not only does it do lesser dps it disrupts you and your team.

TLDR; Daria>Doom for high def unless you get really high pen on doom or with def debuffers. Most of the time Doom>Daria. Hermes is now meme. Eileen>Rubi around 2min or if you miss a spell. Misa>all ranged.
    Last edited by Felinity; 04-11-2018 at 10:50 AM.