Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by daviddionysus View Post
    Hey guys, what is/are the primary combo/skills used by Hermes?
    Reload Bullet -> Heavy Pressure

You shouldnt use any other skills for boss killing.
    " Satis Faction "

So hows misa dps geeu? I want to know how op or what

Whistleblower
    Quote Originally Posted by vanieredorb View Post
    So hows misa dps geeu? I want to know how op or what
    Once again- she is fine (top-tier range DPS on low to mid DEF monsters) , but she`s hard to play and sometimes can just be not worth it against some of older range DPS.
    Her combo is probably the hardest in the game right now as you`ll have to spam 3 different skills and count its CDs.
    She`s really good if your 2nd DPS char is pure spacebar-dps like Lady Rachel , as adding any other combos to your comp(like C.Daria) is gonna hurt your fingers and make them burn first 2 mins of each missions.
    But in long runs (like weekly missions) you can DPS like a god if you`re able to survive with Misa and keep all buffs stacked.
    The problem with a characters like Misa is that you have to focus on them entirely when you play . Next KGE buff (both buffs will remain if you die) is good ,but imo - it`d be way better to change her to be Jane-like- give at least one buff a location-independent timer so you can move from one raid to another and keep at least 1 buff stacked. Yeah, that`d be OP as hell, but there`s no other way i can see to make Misa really playable for most of ppl.
    Cause right now her stacking in every mission is the thing that makes her lose a big chunk of her damage - Q+W combo barely compensate the damage you lose due to animations. So her 8 ATK speed cap is only works after 2-3 mins of the mission.

But you can always abadon her job skill and leave the buff lv.1 + to get A.R . from it without care about other skills. Q+W combo is still important,tho.
    Last edited by itsyous; 04-29-2018 at 12:13 PM.

Oh thanks means not good to go 2x misa coz my friend sold all his item n preparing for misa.... Now he got like 6 cannon xd... So kinda not user friendly tht char... Btw how many stacks per skill? 1 ? N when u stack 30x perma... ? Until u die

If her stacks were permanent then she wouldn't be considered hard to play.

[Electric Charging] goes up by 1 per bomb detonated and [Winding] goes up by 5 every time it's cast. Consider referring to this page: http://ge.jupath.me/GranadoEspadaEUR-Jobs-Misa.html

just read the length comparisons between the range dpsers... i have enough vis for hermes and misa who should i train?

Whistleblower
    Quote Originally Posted by labradoodle View Post
    just read the length comparisons between the range dpsers... i have enough vis for hermes and misa who should i train?
    Hermes anti Sky Road perma debuff.
    +7 GMT server, #makeithappen

Quote Originally Posted by egado View Post
    Hermes anti Sky Road perma debuff.
    what you mean?

World-Explorer
    Quote Originally Posted by labradoodle View Post
    each one of them excels at specific things, but unless you are gearing up specifically for one of those things, they are both good, viable characters

so it all comes down to what do you prefer:

- mature woman with stylish hat?

or

- robotic loli?

Quote Originally Posted by Waluste View Post
    each one of them excels at specific things, but unless you are gearing up specifically for one of those things, they are both good, viable characters

so it all comes down to what do you prefer:

- mature woman with stylish hat?

or

- robotic loli?
    do you mind saying what are they both good at? thank you bro...