Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    World-Explorer
    Quote Originally Posted by labradoodle View Post
    do you mind saying what are they both good at? thank you bro...
    Idk man, I'm biased towards hermes

Dps-wise, Misa wins against some bosses, due to her decent pene (for a shooter), while Hermes dominates against high-def/immunity targets (since she relies solely on her extremely high raw attack + ignore def).

Not sure exactly what kind of content you would be aiming for, but for mid-end game I would say Hermes is probably a much safer bet at the moment. (edit: IF you are going for shooters, that is)

Apart from dpsing in raids, they also have other uses... like, Hermes is pretty decent for pvp (in fact she holds the 2nd highest win-rate in wxpvp), while Misa is pretty good for SCR (if you get lucky with the crits, you can kill one stone guy with two attack cycles, using just an average cannon and prin+steroid)

But really, just pick whichever you like the most
    Last edited by Waluste; 05-25-2018 at 06:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Waluste View Post
    Idk man, I'm biased towards hermes

Dps-wise, Misa wins against some bosses, due to her decent pene (for a shooter), while Hermes dominates against high-def/immunity targets (since she relies solely on her extremely high raw attack + ignore def).

Not sure exactly what kind of content you would be aiming for, but for mid-end game I would say Hermes is probably a much safer bet at the moment. (edit: IF you are going for shooters, that is)

Apart from dpsing in raids, they also have other uses... like, Hermes is pretty decent for pvp (in fact she holds the 2nd highest win-rate in wxpvp), while Misa is pretty good for SCR (if you get lucky with the crits, you can kill one stone guy with two attack cycles, using just an average cannon and prin+steroid)

But really, just pick whichever you like the most
    thx bro! may i ask what weap you using for hermes now? got need to go for the best like ILE?

Whistleblower
    Quote Originally Posted by labradoodle View Post
    thx bro! may i ask what weap you using for hermes now? got need to go for the best like ILE?
    IBR is easier to get the whole set - 3 weaps instead of 5 ( as IBR chips for armor types, not races).

ILE is more powerful basically, even if you don`t count higher AR (4th socket + Protection gives a good boost), and it`s way better for PvP (as human chip is more universal then 3 armor types).

So if you gotta pick between ILE and IBR- pick one that you can afford. IBR would be cheaper& more comfortable in PvE ,but weaker. ILE will be more powerful in PvP and overall stronger, but it`ll hurt your wallet (in terms of vis, ofc).

U guys tried misa on skyroad? I wanna know if its worth to gear