Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Results 51 to 57 of 57
  1. #51
    World-Explorer
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    72
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by labradoodle View Post
    do you mind saying what are they both good at? thank you bro...
    Idk man, I'm biased towards hermes

    Dps-wise, Misa wins against some bosses, due to her decent pene (for a shooter), while Hermes dominates against high-def/immunity targets (since she relies solely on her extremely high raw attack + ignore def).

    Not sure exactly what kind of content you would be aiming for, but for mid-end game I would say Hermes is probably a much safer bet at the moment. (edit: IF you are going for shooters, that is)

    Apart from dpsing in raids, they also have other uses... like, Hermes is pretty decent for pvp (in fact she holds the 2nd highest win-rate in wxpvp), while Misa is pretty good for SCR (if you get lucky with the crits, you can kill one stone guy with two attack cycles, using just an average cannon and prin+steroid)

    But really, just pick whichever you like the most
    Last edited by Waluste; 05-25-2018 at 06:24 PM.

  2. #52
    Pioneer
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    25
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Waluste View Post
    Idk man, I'm biased towards hermes

    Dps-wise, Misa wins against some bosses, due to her decent pene (for a shooter), while Hermes dominates against high-def/immunity targets (since she relies solely on her extremely high raw attack + ignore def).

    Not sure exactly what kind of content you would be aiming for, but for mid-end game I would say Hermes is probably a much safer bet at the moment. (edit: IF you are going for shooters, that is)

    Apart from dpsing in raids, they also have other uses... like, Hermes is pretty decent for pvp (in fact she holds the 2nd highest win-rate in wxpvp), while Misa is pretty good for SCR (if you get lucky with the crits, you can kill one stone guy with two attack cycles, using just an average cannon and prin+steroid)

    But really, just pick whichever you like the most
    thx bro! may i ask what weap you using for hermes now? got need to go for the best like ILE?

  3. #53
    Whistleblower
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    187
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by labradoodle View Post
    thx bro! may i ask what weap you using for hermes now? got need to go for the best like ILE?
    IBR is easier to get the whole set - 3 weaps instead of 5 ( as IBR chips for armor types, not races).

    ILE is more powerful basically, even if you don`t count higher AR (4th socket + Protection gives a good boost), and it`s way better for PvP (as human chip is more universal then 3 armor types).

    So if you gotta pick between ILE and IBR- pick one that you can afford. IBR would be cheaper& more comfortable in PvE ,but weaker. ILE will be more powerful in PvP and overall stronger, but it`ll hurt your wallet (in terms of vis, ofc).

  4. #54
    Pioneer
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    27
    Post Thanks / Like
    U guys tried misa on skyroad? I wanna know if its worth to gear

  5. #55
    Pioneer
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    13
    Post Thanks / Like
    Can anyone tell me how to activate the 1st skill of her. Thanks

  6. #56
    Wisdom Seeker Xelaine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    592
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by EldeonROSE View Post
    Can anyone tell me how to activate the 1st skill of her. Thanks
    Need to aoe it with 2nd skill.
    " Satis Faction "

  7. #57
    Pioneer
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    13
    Post Thanks / Like
    Appreciate the reply.
    Granado Espada SGE/SEA:
    EldeonROSE, NoctisCaelum & TheGadgetGeek Family

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •