Whistleblower

Prefix's New Character Spotlights

Lada (Forgive the unprofessional unscripted off top of my head first video since I came back.)

I will try to make myself some sort of Format

Playlist
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fyzE...blNvWdzfIF4Xfd

Rubiana + Eileen = DONE

Doom + TayTay = DONE
    Last edited by Prefix; 04-12-2018 at 09:14 AM.
    Family Name : Prefix
    "Those who want to live, let them fight, and those who do not want to fight in this world of eternal struggle do not deserve to live." - Taylor Swift

Mi Genera Song!

Whistleblower
    Added Mercenary Captain Calyce & Executioner Anis.
    "Those who want to live, let them fight, and those who do not want to fight in this world of eternal struggle do not deserve to live." - Taylor Swift

Mi Genera Song!

Whistleblower
    Your Rubiana and Eileen video comparison is misleading as it will be biased if you do not use the same equipment and artifacts/buffs.

Your Rubianna had 155 pen while Eileen had 116. That will mean your Rubianna would have dealt 3.55 times its damage on a 0 res mob while Eileen only deals 3.16 times. The percentile difference of such a case is 3.55/3.16=1.1234 so an 12.34% damage increase in favor to that of Rubiana.

Even though your Eileen had a higher base of 6473 compared to 5864 on Rubianna its percentile difference is only 6473/5864= 1.1038 or 10.38%. And in reality Eileen has a 10% bonus Atk buff so she naturally should have higher base in the first place. Your video itself shows that Eileen could keep up with Rubianna despite such a biased representation of her.

Black cross mark increases her spacebar by 1.5x so essentially she hits for 4*1.5= 6times a cycle and 15times a second or 1500%/s. Moreover, her 5th(889%+/s) skill and 3rd(1379%+/s) skill severely reduces her output damage so don't use it for a DPS comparison.

On the otherhand all of rubianna skills increases her dps as she hits 3times/cycle or 750%/s so you should cycle them properly starting with the highest dps the 4th at (3794%+/s) skill then the 3rd(1379%+/s+) and the 5th (889%+/s) only if the others are on CD.

People look at your videos to make their decison and i believe that you should do a FAIR comparison for them. I've done it and have seen Eileen dps go about 10-15% higher than Rubianna overtime and it is the reason why i sold both my rubianna for two Eileens. It is VERY True that Rubianna has an insanely high burst and AoE damage control but objectively speaking who has the higher DPS over time it has to be Eileen.
    Last edited by Felinity; 04-13-2018 at 09:42 AM.

Whistleblower
    USA Beard
    +7 GMT server, #makeithappen

Whistleblower
    Quote Originally Posted by Felinity View Post
    Your Rubiana and Eileen video comparison is misleading as it will be biased if you do not use the same equipment and artifacts/buffs.

Your Rubianna had 155 pen while Eileen had 116. That will mean your Rubianna would have dealt 3.55 times its damage on a 0 res mob while Eileen only deals 3.16 times. The percentile difference of such a case is 3.55/3.16=1.1234 so an 12.34% damage increase in favor to that of Rubiana.

Even though your Eileen had a higher base of 6473 compared to 5864 on Rubianna its percentile difference is only 6473/5864= 1.1038 or 10.38%. And in reality Eileen has a 10% bonus Atk buff so she naturally should have higher base in the first place. Your video itself shows that Eileen could keep up with Rubianna despite such a biased representation of her.

Black cross mark increases her spacebar by 1.5x so essentially she hits for 4*1.5= 6times a cycle and 15times a second or 1500%/s. Moreover, her 5th(889%+/s) skill and 3rd(1379%+/s) skill severely reduces her output damage so don't use it for a DPS comparison.

On the otherhand all of rubianna skills increases her dps as she hits 3times/cycle or 750%/s so you should cycle them properly starting with the highest dps the 4th at (3794%+/s) skill then the 3rd(1379%+/s+) and the 5th (889%+/s) only if the others are on CD.

People look at your videos to make their decison and i believe that you should do a FAIR comparison for them. I've done it and have seen Eileen dps go about 10-15% higher than Rubianna overtime and it is the reason why i sold both my rubianna for two Eileens. It is VERY True that Rubianna has an insanely high burst and AoE damage control but objectively speaking who has the higher DPS over time it has to be Eileen.
    This was not a comparison between the 2 for raw DPS but a showcase of which each one does & their purpose. If anything Eileen has a huge lead with full Int accesories & Will of Argus.

it is near impossible to get a good real world scenario on scarecrows for many reasons I tested both separately earlier on same gear and it was showing lead for Rubiana over 1 minute of DPS. I will record later after I get done doing stuff showing this if you want.

Rubiana's debuff does not happen from her 4th skill (strongest) while Eileens does but in real world multiple Rubiana's are hitting mobs keeping debuff up.
    Eileen is better spacebar so doing a boss that stops skills she will lead on.
    Rubiana will do better burst meaning Eileen wont even get a chance to hit some bosses.

When I get back I will do these videos

Raw DPS for 1 minute (Best case scenario for Eileen)
    Raw DPS for 1 minute on 50 res 50 immu 78DR
    Raw DPS on 75 res 75 immu 78dr (Best case for Rubiana)

For each of these characters. I will do first Rubiana then Eileen using the same equips.

Remember Eileen gets 1 less ar & less pen also. Because I am missing Eileen's rings she is 2ar lower so I will use her crow at 77.

Quote Originally Posted by egado View Post
    USA Beard
    TY!
    Last edited by Prefix; 04-13-2018 at 11:51 PM.

Mi Genera Song!

Whistleblower
    Quote Originally Posted by Felinity View Post

Retested here on video.

I gave exact equips both time & there is no ACC artifact (which would lean very heavy towards advantage for Rubiana where Eileen has no great artifact.

Scarecrow (-1 for Eileen due to lack of Ring)
    1 = 0res / 0immu 78DR
    2 = 50res / 50immu 78DR
    3 = 75res / 75immu 78DR

Rubiana
    1) 400k (20% lead)
    2) 250k (50% lead)
    3) 150k (50% lead)

Eileen
    1) 330k
    2) 150k
    3) 100k

Video Proof (sorry very sloppy)
    https://youtu.be/YS3U5BVvq9Y
    Last edited by Prefix; 04-14-2018 at 04:32 AM.

Mi Genera Song!

Whistleblower
    Quote Originally Posted by Prefix View Post
    Retested here on video.

I gave exact equips both time & there is no ACC artifact (which would lean very heavy towards advantage for Rubiana where Eileen has no great artifact.

Scarecrow (-1 for Eileen due to lack of Ring)
    1 = 0res / 0immu 78DR
    2 = 50res / 50immu 78DR
    3 = 75res / 75immu 78DR

Rubiana
    1) 400k (20% lead)
    2) 250k (50% lead)
    3) 150k (50% lead)

Eileen
    1) 330k
    2) 150k
    3) 100k

Video Proof (sorry very sloppy)
    https://youtu.be/YS3U5BVvq9Y
    Thank you for the comprehensive video this time it was fair =) look forward to your videos in future.

Whistleblower
    Retest latest patch Eileen vs Rubiana v29.33.53
    Gave Family attribute advantage to Eileen, still no ACC artifact same gear.
    Eileen still lose.

Mi Genera Song!

Whistleblower
    ^
    becuz nerfed and buffed for these chars are in 29.40.00 not this patch....