Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by AZAD View Post
    Thanks!

What about the FPS-Drop problem while mouse over?
    Coulndt find edit option

Quote Originally Posted by Noob View Post
    Looks like u forgot to turn off automatic maint lol servers went caboonn zzzzz
    That's weird... i left GE on overnight and i didn't get dc at all.
    it's 1pm now and it's still on. XD

появился баг

не могу открыть ги меню-пишет что типа штраф 6 дней как за выход из ги.
    но вечером принял человека в ги и все работало.
    хотя баф ги чат ги сохранился
    стоит оригинальный клиент без русификатора.

FPS Drop problem has been reported but not yet fixed.

Team EuroGameZ

Wisdom Seeker
    Why is server still down?
    Family Name : Prefix
    "Those who want to live, let them fight, and those who do not want to fight in this world of eternal struggle do not deserve to live." - Taylor Swift

Mi Genera Song!

World-Explorer
    I whant to plaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay>_>

Server opened and people are connecting...

Team EuroGameZ

Whistleblower
    LOL another delay, please inform us in 3018 when you are able to hire more competent people to work for you.

Whistleblower
    Quote Originally Posted by Xenos View Post
    LOL another delay, please inform us in 3018 when you are able to hire more competent people to work for you.
    Read the 1st post. Right now it`s not GEEU fault in any way, but Roskomnadzor`s. (Russian goverment part which regulate the "dangerous" and "criminal" information blocking in Internet for Russia. Censorship in some way.) This ppl already banned many different major services in Russia for some times (like PSN, Guild Wars 2, EVE Online, Mastercard gateways and so on). The situation is... difficult.

To be honest that`s purely lose-lose situation for geeu,sadly. Russian ppl are a big part of GEEU at the moment. If they put the server into blocked subnet - literally a solid part of server`s population will be gone in no time.

I`m also sad about things going this way, but...

Anyway, i hope that it`s possible to find just right,not banned IPs for the server. Probably it will not take SO much time.

Whistleblower
    I know, just why couldn't they check the situation in Russia at first and then make some wise decision on moving the server?
    Why did it have to be the last day and they announced "oops we just found out this sh1t in Russia so we could not move the server anymore, oops for you!"

If there's the sh1t in Russia, then find another provider. Have a plan B or C in case other plans fail. Srsly the manager should be fired again.

It's always been like this for the past few years, they could never make thorough preperations or test before patches.

Quote Originally Posted by itsyous View Post
    Read the 1st post. Right now it`s not GEEU fault in any way, but Roskomnadzor`s. (Russian goverment part which regulate the "dangerous" and "criminal" information blocking in Internet for Russia. Censorship in some way.) This ppl already banned many different major services in Russia for some times (like PSN, Guild Wars 2, EVE Online, Mastercard gateways and so on). The situation is... difficult.

To be honest that`s purely lose-lose situation for geeu,sadly. Russian ppl are a big part of GEEU at the moment. If they put the server into blocked subnet - literally a solid part of server`s population will be gone in no time.

I`m also sad about things going this way, but...

Anyway, i hope that it`s possible to find just right,not banned IPs for the server. Probably it will not take SO much time.