bok Attribute for Doom and Rubi
    World-Explorer

Attribute for Doom and Rubi

can i ask about what attribute good on doom coz im using pene and sometimes atkatk speed
    and my rubi i use pene too ........ thinking if any good build for dps for this both char i got 2 rubi and 2 doom so i want diff XD about doom i dunno if all crit damage stack if u get crti damage attribute

Wisdom Seeker
    Quote Originally Posted by vanieredorb View Post
    can i ask about what attribute good on doom coz im using pene and sometimes atkatk speed
    and my rubi i use pene too ........ thinking if any good build for dps for this both char i got 2 rubi and 2 doom so i want diff XD about doom i dunno if all crit damage stack if u get crti damage attribute
    For mixed just go atk + pen & some monster dam
    Family Name : Prefix
    "Those who want to live, let them fight, and those who do not want to fight in this world of eternal struggle do not deserve to live." - Taylor Swift

Mi Genera Song!

Quote Originally Posted by Prefix View Post
    For mixed just go atk + pen & some monster dam
    I don't quite understand game mechanic, hoping you could help me out.

in term of calculation, how does 15% melee damage + 8 Str compared to 20 pene?

I go for all ATK + mons atk + some speed in family attribute for those who are family level 70 down, and +pen heavily relies on my equipment.

And for...

I don't quite understand game mechanic, hoping you could help me out.

AR vs DR, you need to have more or equal AR than your enemy DR to land full attack potential. Because AR and DR is the first determining factor for your overall capability, other stats follow. This is usually something newbies ignore.

Pen for physical damage is for ignoring enemy def+immu.
    Pen for magical damage is for ignoring enemy resistance+immu.

Atk for both physic and mag means more damage... but can be lessen by enemy def/res+immu stats.

Your physical damage can be blocked but not magical damage. Magic can never be BLOCKED unless you have that special buff from Strata or Evil armor "trigger".

I think we can avoid magic attack with evade stat, right????

The same applies with any enemy versus you.

You might want to visit Viva Vespanola or do some google research.

Quote Originally Posted by okasamyn View Post
    AR vs DR, you need to have more or equal AR than your enemy DR to land full attack potential. Because AR and DR is the first determining factor for your overall capability, other stats follow. This is usually something newbies ignore.

Pen for physical damage is for ignoring enemy def+immu.
    Pen for magical damage is for ignoring enemy resistance+immu.

Atk for both physic and mag means more damage... but can be lessen by enemy def/res+immu stats.

Your physical damage can be blocked but not magical damage. Magic can never be BLOCKED unless you have that special buff from Strata or Evil armor "trigger".

I think we can avoid magic attack with evade stat, right????

The same applies with any enemy versus you.

You might want to visit Viva Vespanola or do some google research.
    That's a lot of interesting mechanic, but it doesn't really answer my question though :/

That's a lot of interesting mechanic, but it doesn't really answer my question though :/
    Because, the overall damage you deal is largely dependent on your and your enemy stat. In GE you can't just have all things fit in one solution. GE logic is like "one problem = multiple-certain-solutions which depends on what character you use".

Meaning that your question...

... will have plenty of answers depending on your stat vs enemy stat.

Basically:
    ATK = how much damage you do to your enemy
    PEN = how much that damage will ignore enemy stat.
    AR = how effective atk and pen will be against your enemy.

Just think of ATK and PEN as one, where in you have to pump atk in your fam attribute and have some pen on your weapons.

Don't be hasty in putting lumin/rumin in your weapons too. -34ar weapon = cheap lumin and expensive 35+ar weapon = expensive lumin.