Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hermes event

Pioneer
    I chose enhanced earrings because they are the best earrings in game with the exception of Valeron and if you're going for strata set and evil accessories because it has the same built-in stats and enchantment possibility as strata but only uses veteran chips.
    Cute Faction > 404NotFound Faction

World-Explorer
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuna View Post
    I chose enhanced earrings because they are the best earrings in game with the exception of Valeron and if you're going for strata set and evil accessories because it has the same built-in stats and enchantment possibility as strata but only uses veteran chips.
    I see. How does the strata/evil set effect work? Do I need to have the weapon and armour in order to trigger the set effect?

Quote Originally Posted by daviddionysus View Post
    I see. How does the strata/evil set effect work? Do I need to have the weapon and armour in order to trigger the set effect?
    Divine, Bristia, Zodiac, Armonia have cumulative set effects, w/o bonus effects. For example: Armonia effect is 2 pene and 1000 hp for every part of set. So, full bonus - 10 pene and 5000 hp.

Evil, Strata and Valeron have also cumulative set effect + bonus effect for the full set. For example: Strata effect is 1 pene, 1 immun and 1000 hp for every part of set. But, full set bonus - 5 pene, 5 immun, 5000 hp + 1 AR and 1DR

Evil, Strata, Armonia, Valeron require weapon, armor and accessories for activation set effect.

While Divine, Zodiac and Bristia require only weapon and accessories. Coz it doesnt have relevant armor.
    " Satis Faction "

Pioneer
    Quote Originally Posted by daviddionysus View Post
    Just as Xelaine mentioned. Some of the sets need both the weapon and armor to trigger it's effect. But with the current state of Armonia armors and the almost impossible Valeron set, just getting evil is enough to get the most of the accessories. Strata set seems appealing with that +1 AR and DR but you'll be forced to develop strata equips exclusively (burns reds like there's no tomorrow). Going Evil/Croma/Cons-Armonia equips seems like the cheaper option since you have the freedom to have all the racial stats in whatever equipment you buy or develop along the way and have the luxury to enhance your Acc to +10 since it only uses vets.

Enhanced Earrings = +10 stat, 5 pene, 5 immu +7pene on +10 (uses reds/no enchantment needed)
    (all evil uses vets on enchant and enhance/built in is exactly like Strata)
    Evil Necklace = -7% all incoming dmg, +7 pene on +10, +4 Stat/HP/SP
    Evil Belt = +7 Def, +12 Immu, +7 Immu on +10 , +4 Stat/+5-15 Additional Def
    Evil Gloves = +12 Def, +7Immu on +10, +Acc/Atk Spd/+5-10 Additional Def
    Evil Boots = +12 Def, -7% incoming skill dmg on +10, +move spd/evasion/5-10 Additional Def

It packs a lot on def, immunity, and a lot more effects with just vet chips as the catalyst. It made my coat users very tanky and I can do up to rank 7 with these. Set effects are a luxury for veterans. You can reach the same AR by using Armonia weaps and unlinked armor/accs.This is just my suggestion, you're free to do whatever you like.

World-Explorer
    How do you get evil accessories? I'm still checking the game daily but haven't played in a long while, I remember only strata ones being very rare (and armonia of course).

Pioneer
    You can normally get Evil accessories from Lucifer (Hard) Raid. It's already the item itself, no need to craft but it's still pretty rare.