INT: 30
    SEN: 50

Stance: Dadamos
    Job Skill: Rahmu

Weapon: Knuckles, Leg-guard
    Armor: Leather Armor

Screenshots:

Video:

Last edited by Xelaine; 05-18-2018 at 03:38 PM.
    " Satis Faction "

Whistleblower
    Post Thanks / Like
    Interesting: while usually cash-quest pairs is solved as "Quest version deals more damage in PvE\PvP or have more utility, Cash version is more tanky" (Lynn,Leona,Judith,Sariel,Dietrich,....) last 3 pairs is exactly opposite. Eileen have DR instead of AR in her stance and better armor type, Kael have a shifting def\atk buff and IIMM scaling of...Block, and now Coa... Coa have a DR at lv11 buff, while Guardian Coa have a Attack boost on her job skill.
    Still the stat proportions looks strange.
    If they wanted to shift Guardian into more tanky way... AGI is good (more AGI- more damage avoiding stats),but... less HP then quest version.
    Anyway,sadly, but i don`t get any "must-have" vibes from that girls. The devil is in details, but right now they`re simply...meh. No good setting\lore vibes (like Scavenger\MLCalyce), no "wow,OP" vibes like Crusader...
    I would say that for me personally...what Coa pair is missing is a "feature". Like Misa was hyped for 8 speed cap, Executor for an crazy stance mod and high A.R. from Selva`s glove, MLCalyce for her good invis mechanics and so on. And here we have a kind of poison mechanic...Not like we don`t have any other "poison" or "Bleeding" oriented characters. We have Kay, we have Heyran and so on.

Still hyped for Altria promo page. Gotta check it on Silver soon, as it seems really promising. Extensive growth that we had all last couple of years is kind of ok, but that`s really boring if you have it for such a long time. At least 2 new systems is a great news- more things to do aside from AFK grinding and active mission grinding.
    Last edited by itsyous; 05-18-2018 at 11:10 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by itsyous View Post
    Interesting: while usually cash-quest pairs is solved as "Quest version deals more damage in PvE\PvP or have more utility, Cash version is more tanky" (Lynn,Leona,Judith,Sariel,Dietrich,....) last 3 pairs is exactly opposite. Eileen have DR instead of AR in her stance and better armor type, Kael have a shifting def\atk buff and IIMM scaling of...Block, and now Coa... Coa have a DR at lv11 buff, while Guardian Coa have a Attack boost on her job skill.
    Still the stat proportions looks strange.
    If they wanted to shift Guardian into more tanky way... AGI is good (more AGI- more damage avoiding stats),but... less HP then quest version.
    Anyway,sadly, but i don`t get any "must-have" vibes from that girls. The devil is in details, but right now they`re simply...meh. No good setting\lore vibes (like Scavenger\MLCalyce), no "wow,OP" vibes like Crusader...
    I would say that for me personally...what Coa pair is missing is a "feature". Like Misa was hyped for 8 speed cap, Executor for an crazy stance mod and high A.R. from Selva`s glove, MLCalyce for her good invis mechanics and so on. And here we have a kind of poison mechanic...Not like we don`t have any other "poison" or "Bleeding" oriented characters. We have Kay, we have Heyran and so on.
    Dont has setting\lore vibes? They are the part of your beloved Altria, native people of this region. It said that they are part of Worship Snake clan - Dragon Ban, and look like other members lost humanity and become a monsters. Who know, maybe they are childs of Castilla's snake-people... part of Ancients.
    About poison mechanic... correctly "Paralyze Poison". Stacking debuff, that become the Paralyze debuff on max lvl. If it will work in PvE... And all their skills have additional effects with this debuff.
    " Satis Faction "

Whistleblower
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Xelaine View Post
    Dont has setting\lore vibes? They are the part of your beloved Altria, native people of this region. It said that they are part of Worship Snake clan - Dragon Ban, and look like other members lost humanity and become a monsters. Who know, maybe they are childs of Castilla's snake-people... part of Ancients.
    About poison mechanic... correctly "Paralyze Poison". Stacking debuff, that become the Paralyze debuff on max lvl. If it will work in PvE... And all their skills have additional effects with this debuff.
    yeah-yeah, i also read all that stuff. But...Simply "Part of Altria" is not giving any vibe. Any character is a part of some town. I love Kielce the most among current cities in terms of scenario and characters, but that`s not changing the fact that i wasn`t interested in Olivia until lore books,as she herself is plain character without any good motivation and sense in original Kielche scenario.
    I love Armonia (even tho not so hard as Kielche), but Patrick,for example, is not really good and developed character.
    I liked Orden scenario with his major "demigod" vibes, but Lorch&Jurgen storyline is horrible and should be a part of some cheap bromance anime, not a part of a good MMO scenario.

That`s the same. Yeah, probably she`s Sasa\Medusa-related. And..so?
    We knew it like...half a year ago? It was direcly written in dev.blog- Altria population have a big part of old Cast. ppl. And Castilia is full of snake things, like MEDUSA.
    Altria itself is good as i see it now. As good as i expected, at least. In terms of scenario it`s a really powerful accord to bring all major storylines united.
    But what can we see when we look at Coa? Well.... A tatoo-ed girl. #AZTEC civilization. Yeah. Almost whole Errac (which was in some translations even called "El Dorado", tho it`s mainly a publishers actions) is close to Aztec\Maya culture. Basically, Errac=Maya\Aztec minus snakes. And Coa is Errac vibe +snake thematics.

Maybe my opinion will change after i see her scenario, yeah. But right now what we can see from her promo page is not really "powerful lore vibes". Let`s simply hope that she`ll be more developed as a character in future episodes.

But right now she`s simply what was expected of her to be. No intrigue, mystery, interest.

Like, when Ex.Anies and Arb.Berthe was released- they made ppl interested in them. Doom Slave ,before his non-hemlet form was announced, made ppl guess who he really is. And so on. So ppl wanted to know more because the char...yeah,right, gave this vibes. They made ppl want more info about the setting of Distortion of Armonia.
    Even such plain character as Neo, which is basic character, have a sort of mystery behind him which makes you interested enough to read his bio and know how he lost his hand and who he really is. And Coa is simply a girl who`s like "O,hi, i`m living there.". Dire Wolf mercenaries from Altria promo brings more interest.

Btw, Para debuff probably won`t do it in PvE. Do you know what many ways of making boss totally immobilized with a guaranteed way to get it? Only Viki with his RNG Tender.
    Last edited by itsyous; 05-18-2018 at 01:28 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    You did say the nonsense. We know nothing about Altria and it's scenaio. Coa is the first character that belong to this scenario. How you can can call it bad-developed if we even dont know how it should be? We will see ONLY after Altria and her scenarios.
    Same things can be applied to any starter character:
    - Sirius, the Holy Knight of Armonia - ... what is Armonia? Holy Knight... booooring!
    - Lynn Herberthe, the Knight of Herberthe family and bodyguard of Duke Vernier - who all those ppl? and what she is doing in Viron? We did kill Montoro... its not finished yet?
    - Veronif, Raven and other Viron starters - just strangers.

Only Kielce, Bahamar and Symphonia was with lore-vibe starters:
    - For Kielce you was need to finish quest of old chars, and during all those quest, you did meet all new chars.
    - Bahamar - Sierra Rose, already met her before.
    - Symphonia - something about Illier, finaly. Amy Shausen? Nu, she is from Illier, so ok.

You did expect "Gods", "Demigods", something "Divine", but they gave you "half-wild girl from dead clan" and you are angry. But actually, she can be connected with GE lore better than Orden. Who is Orden? "The bad boy from Ancient Times". Only things that related to Orden - Aclla and Lada - cash chars with "something about Orden" background. His original scenario - boring, his role in Symphonia - slightly. He need just for explaine things: "Why did it happend? - Coz Orden ofc!"
    When we had "Coz Montoro ofc!" before - Montoro at last had some charisma.

And Distorted Armonia characters was interesting coz they are "Our lovely chars, but with other fate" - we know them all.
    Last edited by Xelaine; 05-18-2018 at 02:48 PM.
    " Satis Faction "

Whistleblower
    Post Thanks / Like
    https://youtu.be/WF4Aq2AzOjo

Video from fatsnake! She's like E.anis 2.0 for me. MB another PVP char.

Post Thanks / Like
    Emm, this spacebar dmg after debuff...
    " Satis Faction "

Whistleblower
    Post Thanks / Like
    Emm, this spacebar dmg after debuff...
    IKR!! That's why I think she's PVP type char!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Moerte View Post
    IKR!! That's why I think she's PVP type char!
    PvP char should to kill, it not has time for debuff. She can be good in PvE. But yes, coz so many insta skills, PvP will be good too.
    " Satis Faction "

World-Explorer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I agree with everything else you said but

Who is Orden? "The bad boy from Ancient Times". Only things that related to Orden - Aclla and Lada - cash chars with "something about Orden" background.
    DUDE

Orden is one of those who fought together with Rhaira against the spread of the Abyss! It was him and his spear that first sealed Oscuras back then!! The whole Armonia episode 5 has Van/Navas mentioning the Spear of Orden!!! How can you say there is nothing related to him in GE lore apart from two characters that came after Armonia!!!

When Orden scenario was first announced I was like "o shiiiit". While it is true that it wasn't full of action, it was basically just an interlude between Symphonia 2 (where he is a ****ing ball of light) and Symphonia 3 (where he already regained part of his powers, his body, and two of his former generals - lavid and dorol). Still, it had some cool stuff, like revisiting Argus' story, and of course, the death of a character that we've known for veeery long (still waiting for jurgen to be recruitable).

Also, let's not forget the last words of Mr. Cow:

ALTRIA WHEN