Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Prefix View Post
    Korea Holiday on May 22 = Buddha's Birthday.

Come on guys Buddha died 2500 years ago you are acting like his Bday sprung up out of no where. If you have maint a single time every week you should at least know what holidays will delay this and give people news in advance.

Warning next year Buddha's korean Birthday is celebrated May 12 (Sun) I figured if I tell you guys now maybe you won't ruin another event timer with forgetting about a holiday.
    Lol, Prefix! Ahahahahahaha. Did you google this info?

Quote Originally Posted by cheehwa122 View Post
    Server down ? can't login, server maintenance not 23rd? don't tell me you write the wrongly date, wasted my SCR pass ;(
    Typical thingy. Server has something like "Auto-down function" every Tue. It will wake up soon.
    " Satis Faction "

Pioneer
    Players trying to fish for compensation Looool. Just be thankful there was a freebie event in the first place that gives end game gears...
    Cute Faction > 404NotFound Faction

World-Explorer
    Well it would be great for me to finish strata acc set, but beggars can't be choosers. I'll do it in another event or the normal way.

Speaking of Strata, is it worth it to go for set still or waste of vis/feso to upgrade armors to +7, +8?

Whistleblower
    Today is 23 May or GEEU team have broken calendar ?

I cant login in game

Dear All,

Login was ok and maintenance will be tomorrow.

Sorry about the Event chance of 3rd strata but the event was designed like that originally...

We will check the Korean holiday more carefully in the future !! ^^;;;

Team EuroGameZ

hello. is the luck letizia already refreshed yet? no announcement still at the website.

Quote Originally Posted by Gradius View Post
    hello. is the luck letizia already refreshed yet? no announcement still at the website.
    refreshed, doomslave added for example

choices have been updated, but the content's still tapped out, unfortunately, at this time.

guys, it has already been 2 days since the maintenance. why update the packages and let the lucky letizia site be accessible, when you still haven't RESTOCKED? it would almost seem like a scam...

Quote Originally Posted by Gradius View Post
    guys, it has already been 2 days since the maintenance. why update the packages and let the lucky letizia site be accessible, when you still haven't RESTOCKED? it would almost seem like a scam...
    and again. doom slave added. 100 200 300 Rewards changed and some rewards Added/Removed
    if they didnt add what you could need --> wait for next.

oh btw could you put sth else than 100 weapon cost next Time would be great 😂