Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    World-Explorer
    Post Thanks / Like
    yoooooooo GM wake up .. your server is fcked up, half of map is closed and cant enter instances, if dc cant log in back .. lol ..

Pioneer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by AZAD View Post
    and again. doom slave added. 100 200 300 Rewards changed and some rewards Added/Removed
    if they didnt add what you could need --> wait for next.

oh btw could you put sth else than 100 weapon cost next Time would be great 😂
    er, have you actually tried already? i did. you won't get a red card at all. and i could also tell the stocks haven't been refreshed because the purchase count from last round still hasn't been reset. and no event announcement banner yet like the others before. both ticket support and fb admin confirmed the issue as well. they still haven't finished setting up the new database, just the web interface. =(

Pioneer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Gradius View Post
    er, have you actually tried already? i did. you won't get a red card at all. and i could also tell the stocks haven't been refreshed because the purchase count from last round still hasn't been reset. and no event announcement banner yet like the others before. both ticket support and fb admin confirmed the issue as well. they still haven't finished setting up the new database, just the web interface. =(
    yes i tried and i got a Character Card. Dunno if they reset the counter if letizia changes

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    I cant login the game> O_o

Pioneer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by AZAD View Post
    yes i tried and i got a Character Card. Dunno if they reset the counter if letizia changes
    thanks for replying, mate. much appreciated. =)

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    server down again, and again

Whistleblower
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Gradius View Post
    Last letizia (pre-doom) was giving top rewards without "Red card".