World-Explorer
    Post Thanks / Like

Is Ranger a good family attribute?

I know ranger is generally ideal for shooters but the description says increase atk to enemy when you're further from them +1%.

Does this 1% have any significance?

World-Explorer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Based on the tests I did, it's about +1% per meter between you and the enemy, not just flat 1%

Like, let's say you are using Back over range shot at max range (25m), you actually get +25% damage.

That makes it so the higher the range of your character, the more use you get out of the Ranger attribute. That makes it pretty good on most shooters, with some specific ones standing out.

(if you wanna test yourself though, don't use shotgun characters, because those have some sort of built-in damage multiplier for shooting at point-blank, so like, **** gets weird)

Whistleblower
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Waluste View Post
    Based on the tests I did, it's about +1% per meter between you and the enemy, not just flat 1%

Like, let's say you are using Back over range shot at max range (25m), you actually get +25% damage.

That makes it so the higher the range of your character, the more use you get out of the Ranger attribute. That makes it pretty good on most shooters, with some specific ones standing out.

(if you wanna test yourself though, don't use shotgun characters, because those have some sort of built-in damage multiplier for shooting at point-blank, so like, **** gets weird)
    25m got 22% atk boost
    +7 GMT server, #makeithappen

World-Explorer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by egado View Post
    25m got 22% atk boost
    wutdafuq? seriously?

World-Explorer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Does ranger work for magic users as well?
    Cute Faction > 404NotFound Faction