Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sky Road Stats

Whistleblower
    Quote Originally Posted by Felinity View Post
    why is hermes the only ranged dps that can be brought to the raid? Is it the boss range or aggro count? IDEF% is actually overrated because it ignores defense after all reductions its the last to be applied as i've tested it. So means 30% IDEF% will only apply to [236-30(jane)-15(jaina)-13(grinding)-12(punisher)-30(hermes Skill)-80(AR)]*0.7=56*0.7=39.2 DEF remaining and 19.6% damage reduction. Effectively reducing only an additional 16.8 DEF.

If you compare it to other ranged skillers like misa [236 -30(jane)-15(jaina)-13(grinding)-12(punisher)-60(should be 90 if misa Skill is fixed haven't tested it since a month ago)-80(AR)]*0.9 = 26*0.9 = 23.4 DEF remaining and 11.7% dmge reduction. As you can see IDEF% performs much worse than higher static IDEF from skills

For normal attacks for hermes 86*0.7=60.2, 30.1% dmge reduction and for misa 86*0.9= 77.4, 38.7% dmge reduction. Unless u are considering normal attacks then IDEF% doesn't really differ much.

Considering that misa does so much higher spacebar and with skills that have higher reduced dmge reduction why is Hermes the only ranged dps for Skyroad? Because purely from a DPS stand point it seems that Hermes might lose out. Is it something additional like a debuff from boss or something that only Hermes can be brought?
    Atksp debuff immunity
    And half of time, jane, jaina, grinding, punisher will kiss le floor
    Last edited by egado; 05-28-2018 at 02:07 PM.
    +7 GMT server, #makeithappen

so whats the minimum AR to damage Orden?? 80??
    coz i dont think lisa trig can trig to orden coz high DR we trying Misa soon to kill orden but im still thinking if 2 misa 1 seriel is better or 1 misa 1 seriel 1 juliana

Quote Originally Posted by Felinity View Post
    why is hermes the only ranged dps...
    Considering that misa does so much higher spacebar and with skills that have higher reduced dmge reduction why is Hermes the only ranged dps for Skyroad? Because purely from a DPS stand point it seems that Hermes might lose out. Is it something additional like a debuff from boss or something that only Hermes can be brought?
    All those calculation dont show real things. Yes, Misa pretty good and its easier to get cannon set than 1 IBR/ILE, but...

Someone said under my test that the my Misa died to much and this made her lose to Hermes... But Hermes keep her buff even after death, while Misa need to lvl her buffs again, again and again. They said that the most of time chars kissing the floor, so Misa probably cant lvl her buffs at all, so she will do ~50% of her max dmg.
    " Satis Faction "

i see but i heard that there is a patch that when misa died the buff still there

Quote Originally Posted by vanieredorb View Post
    i see but i heard that there is a patch that when misa died the buff still there
    It was in April on KGE, but when we will get it... Probably with Altria... not soon
    " Satis Faction "

Whistleblower
    Quote Originally Posted by Xelaine View Post
    It was in April on KGE, but when we will get it... Probably with Altria... not soon
    Even that, misa has no deal with -50% atk -50%atksp debuff
    I saw many misa only can deal 1/5 dmg while compare with doom.
    +7 GMT server, #makeithappen