Post Thanks / Like

[GEEU] Patch and Maintenance Notice - (08:00 ~ 11:00 CEST, 29th of May 2018)

Dear GEEU Fans,

On 29th of May 2018 tomorrow, our Game Server will be down for the patch and regular maintenance.

- GEEU game server down: From 08:00 till 11:00 (CEST)

[Patch Details]

1. Lyndon Box Event will be finished.

2. School Diary Event will be finished.

[Compensation for server errors]

1. Periodic items in use duration 24H extended
    - Costume Lumin is not covered by this compensation.

2. Golden Time Buff
    - Period : 29th May 2018(After maintenance) ~ 3rd June 2018 (24:00) - Delayed

Thank you for your passion for GEEU server and we will do our best to stabilize the server.

Thank you,
    Team EuroGameZ
    Last edited by GEEU_Team; 05-29-2018 at 12:42 PM.

GEEU TEAM Support Area:
    - Support Ticket: http://www.granado-espada.eu/en/Support/Support
    - Email Support: support@eurogamez.eu

GEEU Website: http://www.granado-espada.eu/
    Game Download

Pioneer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Please hurry with the server upgrade.. and not just stabilisation

Whistleblower
    Post Thanks / Like
    Not like they haven`t.

The thing is right now the situation is making Eurogamez choose between Russian players (who is a big part of game`s community) and lag problems getting solved.
    If they move to a new server right now- server will become blocked in Russia, and no russian player will be able to reach it without VPN(they told about that in some older MT threads).
    My personal opinion below, it can hardly differ from actual situation.
    I understand ,it sounds bad- to suffer cause of other country`s problems and decisions, but...That`s how it is right now.
    Basically it`s sad cause it`s lose-lose situation for GEEU. If they do not handle it - ppl may leave due to lags. If they do - russian players will lose connection to the server.
    Yeah,there`s always something like VPN.But...how many players will choose this way? I `ll, maybe 10-20 other ppl will, but...
    Basically the only choices GEEU have is to move server once more (which will take even more money, i think. No matter what it is - collocation of their hardware in data center, VPS\VDS, Cloud- it seems like GEEU already put money into that migration). And... my personal opinion ( i can be TOTALLY wrong) , but with current amount of GEEU community...It`s not like GEEU is Valve or Blizzard. Some "related costs" can be a serious shock for them. Like...they `ve paid for something (VPS\VDS\Collocation and a new server...dunno),and now they don`t have any profit from that, and to get any effect they need to pay again (another DC maybe, as russian block right now is "IP subnetworks"-based).
    It`d be great to hear anything from GEEU (as i can be terribly wrong, once again, not like i know any complete info about that-that`s simply what i can guess from their notes in MT threads and my info about current RKN blocks).

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wake up GM, Where is the
    2. Golden Time Buff
    - Period : 29th May 2018(After maintenance) ~ 3rd June 2018 (24:00)
    ????
    Family : MagisTrate

Post Thanks / Like
    Dear GEEU Fans,

It was not applied because there was an error in the Golden Time buff that was supposed to be applied today.
    If the problem is solved, we will let you know through the notice again.
    Sorry for the inconvenience.

Team EuroGameZ

GEEU TEAM Support Area:
    - Support Ticket: http://www.granado-espada.eu/en/Support/Support
    - Email Support: support@eurogamez.eu

GEEU Website: http://www.granado-espada.eu/
    Game Download

Pioneer
    Post Thanks / Like
    the public IP can be reassigned to any server via DNS. if the server is cloud/virtual, upgrade of specs and storage only takes 5 mins. seems to me that their problem has something more to do with their database architecture or traffic.

World-Explorer
    Post Thanks / Like
    any update when will the golden time buff will be fixed? and there is some issues of lag when u put your cursor over an equipped item on alt+e...