Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 21
  1. #1

    is bloody rose good

    how much damage increase when you using bloody rose (crit 10%) on your characters?

  2. #2
    Whistleblower
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Narnia
    Posts
    496
    The 20% elite version is better. And its def worth it for Doom. The 20% crit damage 50% crit rate is also great for both Doom or for AFKing on anyone (especially vesping).

    I can show you the exact difference in damage in a video tomorrow. Maint is happening atm.
    Last edited by Prefix; 05-29-2018 at 08:05 AM.
    Family Name : Prefix
    "Those who want to live, let them fight, and those who do not want to fight in this world of eternal struggle do not deserve to live." - Taylor Swift

    Mi Genera Song!

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Prefix View Post
    The 20% elite version is better. And its def worth it for Doom. The 20% crit damage 50% crit rate is also great for both Doom or for AFKing on anyone (especially vesping).

    I can show you the exact difference in damage in a video tomorrow. Maint is happening atm.
    ok is it good for physical range users too?

  4. #4
    Wisdom Seeker Xelaine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    561
    Quote Originally Posted by labradoodle View Post
    ok is it good for physical range users too?
    I am not remember well, but crit dmg = 1.75 of normal dmg, so Elite Bloody Rose giving extra 0.2.

    Some chars based on crit dmg - Leona with additioanal 0.75, Doom with 0.5, Scarlet with 0.3 and etc.

    And yes, it perfect for any physical cahars - melee or range.
    " Satis Faction "

  5. #5
    Whistleblower
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    102
    crit damage multiplies your crit by its original value. if you have 20% crit damage your critical becomes 2(normal critical)*1.2(crit damage multiplier) =2.4 of normal attack. Your overall dps at maximum crit is thus 50% to hit 100%(noncrit) and 50% to hit 240%(crit). The average is thus [1(noncrit)+2.4(crit)]/2=1.7

    Normally without crit damage at maximum crit the damage is (1+2)/2=1.5.

    Suppose you are using doom without rings it would be 2*1.7=3.4 of normal attack and the average is (1+3.4)/2= 2.2.
    Last edited by Felinity; 05-29-2018 at 09:28 AM.

  6. #6
    ok thx all for the calculations. any idea where to get artifact materials fast?

  7. #7
    Whistleblower
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    122
    Quote Originally Posted by labradoodle View Post
    ok thx all for the calculations. any idea where to get artifact materials fast?
    Head of Mantis is obtainable in the same way as other "sub-artifact" materials (primary ones like Vampire`s Heart, Eagle`s Eyeball or Refined Tough Steel is obtainable from Tigres Prison daily quests, or rare drop in all Kielce maps. Plus sometimes from daily quests in Kielce.
    Head of Mantis, Peace\Royal insignia ,etc is obtainable from many sources:
    1)Daily from Durant (the one for the Night monsters). Random, but a big chunk.
    2) Jenia daily in Viron - random, way less.
    3) Bloody Navy mission bosses
    4) MM
    5) VERY RARE drop in centrain locations. Head of Mantis is kinda generous in terms of that - it can be obtained in Lucifer Castle gardens, for example,with a good chance. Peace insignia, for example ,have a way less chance of drop in Ustiur.

  8. #8
    Whistleblower
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Narnia
    Posts
    496
    Here you go video



    So 10% atk adds doom about 5% atk
    20% Crit damage added me approx 10% damage but I am not 50% crit rate if I were it would be far superior. I coulda retested with grace or something in team I guess after I eat I will redo video I guess.
    Family Name : Prefix
    "Those who want to live, let them fight, and those who do not want to fight in this world of eternal struggle do not deserve to live." - Taylor Swift

    Mi Genera Song!

  9. #9
    World-Explorer
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    51
    Wow what an interesting thread this is with the replies. I've been investing in my Hermes right now but there's one thing that seems to bug me for a bit - how the hell are other Hermes able to deal like 10m+ dmg per heavy pressure? (I'm unsure if it's critical or not but still...)

    At the moment, I'm using a +7 IAR 3S (7atk) with racials depending on the type of raids. Also, I'm pretty certain that they're using similar weapons, if not maybe a +6/7 IBR but definitely not ILE.

    So anyways, what seemed to cause such difference in the damage? All I could think of is artefact... Surprisingly, I happened to chance upon a family whose level is lower than mine yet dealt way more damage lol this is saddening no lie

    With regards to Prefix's comparison video, although I didn't request for it I must say that was some effort there m8! It was very educational at least to someone new like me. What's the difference between crit damage + 20% and crit rate fixed by 50%?
    Last edited by daviddionysus; 05-29-2018 at 10:10 PM.

  10. #10
    Wisdom Seeker Xelaine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    561
    Quote Originally Posted by daviddionysus View Post
    Wow what an interesting thread this is with the replies. I've been investing in my Hermes right now but there's one thing that seems to bug me for a bit - how the hell are other Hermes able to deal like 10m+ dmg per heavy pressure? (I'm unsure if it's critical or not but still...)

    At the moment, I'm using a +7 IAR 3S (7atk) with racials depending on the type of raids. Also, I'm pretty certain that they're using similar weapons, if not maybe a +6/7 IBR but definitely not ILE.

    So anyways, what seemed to cause such difference in the damage? All I could think of is artefact... Surprisingly, I happened to chance upon a family whose level is lower than mine yet dealt way more damage lol this is saddening no lie
    Do you using Heavy Pressure from it's max range?
    " Satis Faction "

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •