Post Thanks / Like

2018 June Payout Event detail updated & cleared and recent situation official comment

Dear GEEU Fans,

Here are the double post for better notifying and clearance for the PayOut Event !!

1. Period : From 5th of June ~ 7th of August during 2 months!

2. Condition:
    - Weapons produced during the event(A.R 33~36 weapons only - 37 grade, we are discussing with IMC now - It's been added!)

1) AR 33 - Constellation, Prospe
    2) AR 34 - Divine
    3) AR 35 - Strata Devil, Elite Constellation
    4) AR 36 - Armonia, Elite Bristia, Masterpiece

5) AR 37 - Valeron

3. Condition Clear : Only and all the player who crafted the weapon. It means buyer who bought the weapon don't get and player who broke will get the bonus weapon.

4. Items will be provided on Maintenance date of August 7th.

Thank you and we evaluated the weekend pvp lag situation has been improved last week and will evaluate this week again and will decide to announce whether it's fixed or not.

Recently some rumor about the server future and some people seem worried about that but EuroGameZ sure to announce, "This server will keep improved and going on and will serve till this game life end!!"

We will keep trying to provide most up-to-data contents server next to Korean original Server to EU players ^^

Thank you!!

Team EuroGameZ

Whistleblower
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by EuroGameZ View Post

Recently some rumor about the server future and some people seem worried about that but EuroGameZ sure to announce, "This server will keep improved and going on and will serve till this game life end!!"

We will keep trying to provide most up-to-data contents server next to Korean original Server to EU players ^^

Thank you!!

Team EuroGameZ
    This is!

GEEU is the best

I do not want to play on servers with 500ms lag(ping) like as the IMC server in the US
    Last edited by Draguta; 06-07-2018 at 03:30 PM.

Whistleblower
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's painful to read GM's English, why not use Google Translate? It surely gives better translation without grammatical mistakes in simple sentences.

Whistleblower
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you for the clarification, now I can just save my solarions for the combined artifacts instead of crafting
    viva-vespanola.blogspot

Pioneer
    Post Thanks / Like
    can somebody help me understand what this post is about? you mean got free weapon when broke provided you craft the weapon?

Also was this from kr ge?
    Last edited by labradoodle; 06-08-2018 at 10:34 PM.

Whistleblower
    Post Thanks / Like
    No you get a duplicate (but an event version) of a 33-36 AR weapon when you craft one during the event period(June 5-August 7). You get the duplicate at the event of the event. For example you, when craft a 'Regulus Passion', you'll get a 'Regulus Passion (Event)' at the end of the event (August 7).

Dunno if they did this in Korea but we already had at least 2 (the ones I experienced---maybe there was more) of this event. It's a really good way to catch up for raid gears while also making the crafting materials and chips profitable again.
    viva-vespanola.blogspot

World-Explorer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Hildy View Post
    No you get a duplicate (but an event version)
    I don't know about this one, but at least the last payout gave tradable versions, not event ones.

I remember because I got a bunch of Armonia Swords that I sold, and that was more or less around Crusader Daria's release

Whistleblower
    Post Thanks / Like
    Maybe it was the first one or not event versions in the first place. I still broke those anyway. So yeah, you get an extra copy~
    viva-vespanola.blogspot