Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Raid revamping

Whistleblower
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Hildy View Post
    It's not that different from the current system imo since you can't spam rank 5~7 raids without having vip/vvip medals or a premium service. The only difference that I see is better rewards and even if you spent all the points on rank 5~7 raids, the lower rank raids aren't really worth doing or spending your vitality points on after you get the vip/vvip achievement.
    Yeah,that`s the point.
    As far as it was shown on KGE silver, Vitality only spent on RE-ENTRY. In other words- in a way you spend Reputation now on r1-r4.
    But Vitality is way more universal- you can make additional runs in R7 instead of spamming R4 like crazy.
    And if loot rewards will be up - no objection, bring it.
    So you can forget about farming countless R4-R6 for loot of "Meh..." level. Like...who would disagree if e92 equip will disappear from R6 Armo missions? It`s painful to see such stuff.
    33AR weaps can at least be +6ed to 35 AR crystal,while e92 is pure one-click-vis inventory garbage (tho i really missing Kielce era when e92 Destruction of Steel +JD made my gameplay. It would be nice to release such weaps as costumes).

And if i remember correctly -you will be able to aquire accs recipes from renewed ranked missions. Armors is still for squads that`s ready for a hardcore raiding or PvP field bosses hunt, but...
    In other words- I would better spend 1-2 hrs per day for my daily runs,get a good loot from it and hit a limitation, instead of grinding more time with less limits but worse loot.

Add questing rework also - and poof, Altria 2(i believe) would be a best chance for GEEU to start more aggressive ads and such stuff( cough-cough *STEAM*cough-cough). Less problems with questing, more fun from missions (as getting better loot is always funny), and more interesting systems to explore.

Pioneer
    Post Thanks / Like
    This is good news. Since the population isn't that strong in Eu and organizing is so hard, investing in solo raids now pays off more
    Cute Faction > 404NotFound Faction

Whistleblower
    Post Thanks / Like
    News:
    + Adds ranking raid quest + level 30 quest: Reward = 3 set of evil accessories + 3 evil armor

'Evil Weapon Doll, Remmaker' The NPC's 'Crystalline of Time' shop adds the following items.
    - 'Crystal of Time: Accessory' can be obtained from all 'Time Paradoxes' missions.
    Evil accessories of choice = Crystals of Time: 1000 pcs
    +7 GMT server, #makeithappen

Whistleblower
    Post Thanks / Like

Fatsnake just updates us about new revamp of raid/mission.

I LOVE IT ~ <3
    Let's raid ~
    Last edited by Moerte; 08-05-2018 at 02:16 PM.

World-Explorer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Moerte View Post

Fatsnake just updates us about new revamp of raid/mission.

I LOVE IT ~ <3
    Let's raid ~
    @GEEU Admin, Get this ASAP please OMG *.*
    viva-vespanola.blogspot

Post Thanks / Like
    Things of note from the vidya:
    Event Bristia Accessory Recipe Summon Piece, Event Armonia Recipe Summon Piece, Event Bristia Accessory Recipe Summon and Event Armonia Accessory Recipe Summon on the bottom of the list @ 7:17.
    Valerons Weapon Summon Stone, 37AR box, Valerons Accessory Recipe Piece, Valeron Accessory Recipe Summon thereafter comprise the last 4 items of the next merchant thereafter.

Meanwhile, the elitists in a certain korean community board are complaining that devs are pandering to new players and foreigners, ha. You can't always win I suppose. xD

Whistleblower
    Post Thanks / Like
    but the amount of tokens need it to get is zzz lol
    at least now u are certain to get what u want though
    cause now praying for acc recipe on hm rr is rip.

World-Explorer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Luri View Post
    Things of note from the vidya:
    Event Bristia Accessory Recipe Summon Piece, Event Armonia Recipe Summon Piece, Event Bristia Accessory Recipe Summon and Event Armonia Accessory Recipe Summon on the bottom of the list @ 7:17.
    Valerons Weapon Summon Stone, 37AR box, Valerons Accessory Recipe Piece, Valeron Accessory Recipe Summon thereafter comprise the last 4 items of the next merchant thereafter.

Meanwhile, the elitists in a certain korean community board are complaining that devs are pandering to new players and foreigners, ha. You can't always win I suppose. xD
    Thank you for the additional info, it makes me want it more O.O

Maybe those old players are feeling a bit uneasy/jealous that new players are supposedly going to get their gears easier than they did. But I mean it only looks good on paper, farming those numbers isn't an easy feat. This makes solo raiding much more productive with the time it consumes (fcking finally they removed those e92/e96 equips).

PS. I only scanned through the video but I thought only solo raids are going to have this format but I saw Castilla Mines in the mix @.@
    Last edited by Hildy; 08-06-2018 at 02:29 AM.
    viva-vespanola.blogspot

Whistleblower
    Post Thanks / Like
    ^
    They re-works every raid/mission. Like BH , NBH (add exp card) , Those mission in Viron (can't remember name tho) till end-raid.
    Too bad he didn't include 'Rotation char' system in this vid.

World-Explorer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Looks like those changes are cool! I might even come back for this.