Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Raid revamping

Whistleblower
    Quote Originally Posted by Hildy View Post
    It's not that different from the current system imo since you can't spam rank 5~7 raids without having vip/vvip medals or a premium service. The only difference that I see is better rewards and even if you spent all the points on rank 5~7 raids, the lower rank raids aren't really worth doing or spending your vitality points on after you get the vip/vvip achievement.
    Yeah,that`s the point.
    As far as it was shown on KGE silver, Vitality only spent on RE-ENTRY. In other words- in a way you spend Reputation now on r1-r4.
    But Vitality is way more universal- you can make additional runs in R7 instead of spamming R4 like crazy.
    And if loot rewards will be up - no objection, bring it.
    So you can forget about farming countless R4-R6 for loot of "Meh..." level. Like...who would disagree if e92 equip will disappear from R6 Armo missions? It`s painful to see such stuff.
    33AR weaps can at least be +6ed to 35 AR crystal,while e92 is pure one-click-vis inventory garbage (tho i really missing Kielce era when e92 Destruction of Steel +JD made my gameplay. It would be nice to release such weaps as costumes).

And if i remember correctly -you will be able to aquire accs recipes from renewed ranked missions. Armors is still for squads that`s ready for a hardcore raiding or PvP field bosses hunt, but...
    In other words- I would better spend 1-2 hrs per day for my daily runs,get a good loot from it and hit a limitation, instead of grinding more time with less limits but worse loot.

Add questing rework also - and poof, Altria 2(i believe) would be a best chance for GEEU to start more aggressive ads and such stuff( cough-cough *STEAM*cough-cough). Less problems with questing, more fun from missions (as getting better loot is always funny), and more interesting systems to explore.

Pioneer
    This is good news. Since the population isn't that strong in Eu and organizing is so hard, investing in solo raids now pays off more
    Cute Faction > 404NotFound Faction