Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Whistleblower
    Post Thanks / Like
    Clearly, GEEU is better than sGE right now.
    In sGE, iMC ignores all topic and keeps release LB + Feso box.
    +7 GMT server, #makeithappen

Post Thanks / Like
    For the love of god, please give us an EXP event so we can at least mitigate the pain of AFK until Altria comes. That Golden Time Buff doens't count because it was useless like 99% of the time.

Also, please localize the Elizabeth Sketchbook Event from last summer in the KR server since ya'll don't want to honor that RARE COSTUME SALE SUGGESTION THREAD. I want my Silence of Ignisia pls lol.

Whistleblower
    Post Thanks / Like
    Fixing the lag should be the priority. Imo it has been what, 2 years and they still cant fix zzzzz. As for evets we have had many and the weapon payout is one. Which is still running. Lag should be given the priority instead of new events,characters or updates. Lag is the main cause why server feels empty many have already quitted and move on, others just log for cb/cw.

Whistleblower
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't understand why you are so afraid of effectively blocking the Russian players (which Is self-inflected

Whistleblower
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't understand why you are so afraid of effectively blocking the Russian players (which is self-inflicted by Russia) while all the other players are leaving the server because of the lag.

World-Explorer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by skiwi View Post
    I don't understand why you are so afraid of effectively blocking the Russian players
    >majority of the player base is Russian

>you don't understand why they don't want to block the Russian players

>r u srs