Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

[GEEU] Patch and Maintenance Notice - (08:00 ~ 11:00 CEST, 26th of June 2018)

Dear GEEU Fans,

On 26th of June 2018 tomorrow, our Game Server will be down for the patch and regular maintenance.

- GEEU game server down: From 08:00 till 11:00 (CEST)

[Contents]

1. Lyndon Box Event will be finished.

2. Hot Issue will be updated.
    - New Character Kiss

Thank you for your passion for GEEU server and we will do our best for better service.

Thank you,
    Team EuroGameZ

GEEU TEAM Support Area:
    - Support Ticket: http://www.granado-espada.eu/en/Support/Support
    - Email Support: support@eurogamez.eu

GEEU Website: http://www.granado-espada.eu/
    Game Download

Whistleblower
    Post Thanks / Like
    -Lag fix? Move server location? When will you move server location? THINGS NEVER CHANGED.
    -New scenario update?

Pioneer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dear Team EuroGameZ,
    Can you sometimes enter buff Marie on the weekend or 1 Vis Additional Roulette for a week? As last year
    Thank you

Pioneer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Stop sucking people's money. When there will be worthy events. When you do it for people, not for yourself and donaters. You don't give people 1 Vis Additional Roulette|buff Marie|. Only Lindony and Lethitia. On Other servers constantly opening event. Apparently you do not want to have a stable online and happy players. We'll revolt and leave the server. you have to close the project Granado Espada. Give people more events

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm usually very supportive of GE EU.. but lately it has been about just money, money money... constant Lyndon Boxes, and Letizia changes... barely any events, or anything new for that matter... not to mention the lag... i barely log onto to game nowadays, sometimes i only log in 1 per week, or even once every 2 weeks... the server is dying. You guys need to make a final decision, and re-locate the servers, we are losing players because of the lag and lack of fun.... To be honest i'm starting to move further and further away from GE EU myself, and i'm usually a heavy cash player, but lately... nope... i found somewhere better to spend my money. Good luck with maintenance anyway. I hope you guys find a solution to the problems.

Whistleblower
    Post Thanks / Like
    Haven't logged in in months now...it's mainly to do with my PC not being able to handle newer areas anymore so that part is not GE's fault, I just don't have a gaming PC. But I also just really want GEEU to be like jGE. That would draw me back to the game instantly. The grind in this game is just too much and I don't have time for it. I'm having much more fun now playing on my PS4...

Post Thanks / Like
    Dear all GEEU Fans,

We are still waiting the RU IP problem on Azure but it's not fixed yet...

We will do some better event situation and will keep up the good things!

Thank you!

Team EuroGameZ

Whistleblower
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by EuroGameZ View Post
    Dear all GEEU Fans,

We are still waiting the RU IP problem on Azure but it's not fixed yet...

We will do some better event situation and will keep up the good things!

Thank you!

Team EuroGameZ
    Maybe switching to AWS or any other cloud service\VDS would be better?
    Yeah,it`ll require some money (as it seems you already paid for Azure) ,but as i heard part of AWS subnets was unbanned. Part of them still banned, tho >_<. KGE site is only available via VPN\proxy due to AWS traces...
    Probably starting some good cash event (like re-selling old rare costumes, char packs,etc) at one-time basis will help to gather enough funds.

Pioneer
    Post Thanks / Like
    The difference in the face. You can see how greedy the administration is. that when you open the Letitia you come across alone moonstone

with each update Leticia, the reward is worse and worse. Here is Letitia at the other a and on forum this server. People do not complain about the eternal sucking Donat. And play with pleasure, and there is no lag on the server. And problems with the EN IP as I do not know. Maybe we throw dust in the eyes, what would we absorbed like sponges and bought the upgrade and paid a salary administration? After all, we buy this upgrade, we buy the donut. which means the server belongs to us.
    https://ibb.co/jtNvkT
    https://ibb.co/fSyeC8
    https://ibb.co/gDQgQT
    https://ibb.co/f5pxzo
    a big difference between the awards.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Comon guys we are having event about bonus weapon right now. Isn't it great? I think it is. All I can read from topics about " bad life on EUGE" is complaining about not having regular 1 vis roulette and constant grind. Grind? You can do 2 chars up to HM from lvl 1 spending like 170k fesso for Sacred Sedecram pass what is compare to other mmos is pretty fast. We are having bonus weapon crafting event till 7 August and all I can see is Abyss pieces in range of 35m to 70m and you can get them cheaper if you buy set via broad, Crests got some price rised but the change and is not the highest for the past half year. But what will you have for 1vis roulette? I asume you can get the highest value for 3m to 4m roulettes (for Tigres you use additional reward tickets which are around 4m-4.5m each) there are around 35-40 missions with rouletes for 3m-4m if you are willing to spend more than 2.5 hours (including group raids) you will get 160m daily value. Assuming the 1 vis roulete for 2 weeks this will be 2.25b I think it is the price for not more than 3x36 ar weapons. SO if you want 1vis event you are willingly placing yourself in the grind conditions. Am I right?