Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Pioneer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by eripas View Post
    Comon guys we are having event about bonus weapon right now. Isn't it great? I think it is. All I can read from topics about " bad life on EUGE" is complaining about not having regular 1 vis roulette and constant grind. Grind? You can do 2 chars up to HM from lvl 1 spending like 170k fesso for Sacred Sedecram pass what is compare to other mmos is pretty fast. We are having bonus weapon crafting event till 7 August and all I can see is Abyss pieces in range of 35m to 70m and you can get them cheaper if you buy set via broad, Crests got some price rised but the change and is not the highest for the past half year. But what will you have for 1vis roulette? I asume you can get the highest value for 3m to 4m roulettes (for Tigres you use additional reward tickets which are around 4m-4.5m each) there are around 35-40 missions with rouletes for 3m-4m if you are willing to spend more than 2.5 hours (including group raids) you will get 160m daily value. Assuming the 1 vis roulete for 2 weeks this will be 2.25b I think it is the price for not more than 3x36 ar weapons. SO if you want 1vis event you are willingly placing yourself in the grind conditions. Am I right?
    not right. It is not only 1 vis roulette. each server has its own price for goods. It is about events that are so scarce and do not bring any pleasure. You're talking about duplicate guns.But do not forget about the increase in prices for materials. And the demand for materials increases. Why only weapons? What about Armor. But this only dust in the eyes of. Where's The Event? Noteworthy.

Pioneer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Comon guys we are having event about bonus weapon right now. Isn't it great? I think it is. All I can read from topics about " bad life on EUGE" is complaining about not having regular 1 vis roulette and constant grind. Grind? You can do 2 chars up to HM from lvl 1 spending like 170k fesso for Sacred Sedecram pass what is compare to other mmos is pretty fast. We are having bonus weapon crafting event till 7 August and all I can see is Abyss pieces in range of 35m to 70m and you can get them cheaper if you buy set via broad, Crests got some price rised but the change and is not the highest for the past half year. But what will you have for 1vis roulette? I asume you can get the highest value for 3m to 4m roulettes (for Tigres you use additional reward tickets which are around 4m-4.5m each) there are around 35-40 missions with rouletes for 3m-4m if you are willing to spend more than 2.5 hours (including group raids) you will get 160m daily value. Assuming the 1 vis roulete for 2 weeks this will be 2.25b I think it is the price for not more than 3x36 ar weapons. SO if you want 1vis event you are willingly placing yourself in the grind conditions. Am I right?
    Without mini events it becomes boring. Last year there were quite a few of them. They do not make us rich, but they bring additional interest to the game

Pioneer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ridlle View Post
    not right. It is not only 1 vis roulette. each server has its own price for goods. It is about events that are so scarce and do not bring any pleasure. You're talking about duplicate guns.But do not forget about the increase in prices for materials. And the demand for materials increases. Why only weapons? What about Armor. But this only dust in the eyes of. Where's The Event? Noteworthy.
    This year, prices for goods rose by only 10-30%, and many goods did not grow at all

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Madman View Post
    Without mini events it becomes boring. Last year there were quite a few of them. They do not make us rich, but they bring additional interest to the game
    1 vis roulette event is fun? If people are talking about free stuff it isn't about fun. Fun events would be pleasure for me aswell.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ridlle View Post
    I said about materials. Holy water is 1m-1.2m as always. Market is full of crests/abyss pieces. Farm chips and do xtals is only you have to do.

I assume no arguments will help you stop whining. Most of peoples who are talking about 1vis roulette just wants free stuff. Thats pity.

Pioneer
    Post Thanks / Like
    1 vis roulette event is fun? If people are talking about free stuff it isn't about fun. Fun events would be pleasure for me aswell.
    Mini events are not only 1vis. It's x2exp,x2drop, discount in feso shop. And no one asks to enter everything at once. This year there were almost no. If once a month, there was one of them, everyone would be happy

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mini events are not only 1vis. It's x2exp,x2drop, discount in feso shop. And no one asks to enter everything at once. This year there were almost no. If once a month, there was one of them, everyone would be happy
    We had event every month this year except for June:
    till 30.01 Rubiana's Blessing
    13.02 - 13.03 Gift from Lynn (2nd)
    06.03 - 3.04 12th anniversary
    17.04 - 22.05 Spring event
    03.05 - 22.05 Lhote event
    15.05 - 29.05 School event
    Thats a good amount of various events.

Pioneer
    Post Thanks / Like
    We had event every month this year except for June:
    till 30.01 Rubiana's Blessing
    13.02 - 13.03 Gift from Lynn (2nd)
    06.03 - 3.04 12th anniversary
    17.04 - 22.05 Spring event
    03.05 - 22.05 Lhote event
    15.05 - 29.05 School event
    Thats a good amount of various events.
    It's not mini-event. I don't know how it's even easier to explain..

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's not mini-event. I don't know how it's even easier to explain..
    I guess you mean the events when you are not directly involved in and have to participate. Right?
    Just having a nice buff and chillin in rebo or doind your stuff lol.

Pioneer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I guess you mean the events when you are not directly involved in and have to participate. Right?
    Just having a nice buff and chillin in rebo or doind your stuff lol.
    Yep. because for many people this game is a rest, not an additional job.

Whistleblower
    Post Thanks / Like
    OMG "will do" "try our best" "still" - your efficiency is BELOW ZERO? Talk to other suppliers and give the players a CLEAR DATE.

Many people already left the server, less and less active players. I'm logging in only for xpvp and even xpvp lags as hell.

Now on Stream there is an official server I don't see why people should stay in GEEU anymore.

You should shut off GE project.

Quote Originally Posted by EuroGameZ View Post
    Dear all GEEU Fans,

We are still waiting the RU IP problem on Azure but it's not fixed yet...

We will do some better event situation and will keep up the good things!

Thank you!

Team EuroGameZ