Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

EU server from the US

Hi,

I'm a new player and am trying to find the right server for me. I keep hearing to avoid, "T3FUN," and that there is also a new server out there that launched within the last few years. I downloaded steam, but the only server available is CASTILLA - what about that new server that has trade restrictions?

I was hoping someone could point me to the right direction, my goals are to:

(1) Play on the newest servers (I travel to EU for work a lot and may be moving to Germany so maybe this works in my advantage)

(2) Which server would you recommend?

I played for 4-5 years back when the game was SOTNW

World-Explorer
    Quote Originally Posted by Isphian View Post
    Hi,

I'm a new player and am trying to find the right server for me. I keep hearing to avoid, "T3FUN," and that there is also a new server out there that launched within the last few years. I downloaded steam, but the only server available is CASTILLA - what about that new server that has trade restrictions?

I was hoping someone could point me to the right direction, my goals are to:

(1) Play on the newest servers (I travel to EU for work a lot and may be moving to Germany so maybe this works in my advantage)

(2) Which server would you recommend?

I played for 4-5 years back when the game was SOTNW
    pretty sure Castilla is the name of the server managed by t3fun (which you've been told to avoid, and that you probably found at https://store.steampowered.com/app/3...RANADO_ESPADA/)

the new servers with trade restrictions that you mentioned are the ones managed by IMC (there's two, one in Southeast Asia and one in the US), you can find those on https://store.steampowered.com/app/6...ranado_Espada/

the EU server isn't on steam, you can find download links at http://www.granado-espada.eu/en/Download/Download

(and since this is the EU forum, i guess people here would tell you to play on the EU server)

Whistleblower
    IMC is bad publisher
    without a Market is difficult to finish Judgement Day
    Last edited by Draguta; 07-01-2018 at 05:13 AM.

Wisdom Seeker
    Quote Originally Posted by Draguta View Post
    IMC is bad publisher
    without a Market is difficult to finish Judgement Day
    You don't have to finish Judgement day

Trade lock disappears after family level 20 or lvl 10 and 7 days played (Just 1 week old works even if you don't log in each day)

Refined/experimental can vesp you there quick and you get moonstones from quests.

Only hard part is snail shells and people will drop then for you.
    Family Name : Prefix
    "Those who want to live, let them fight, and those who do not want to fight in this world of eternal struggle do not deserve to live." - Taylor Swift

Mi Genera Song!

Whistleblower
    I say only what i see

shop.jpg

and you get moonstones from quests.
    That is nice for this game whit 2x cash shops but that is wrong info, you get nothing from quests.
    Last edited by Draguta; 07-24-2018 at 11:21 AM.

I play from the States (West Coast) and ping is about 170ms. Playing in the new or ancient US servers would be about 90-100ms of latency which isn't much to brag about so I'm fine here, ha. The main issue is that newer raids lag like hell because the servers suck, and they're still in a transitional period of moving their service elsewhere.

The GMs seem to keep in contact with players more frequently than in other servers, which says a lot. When things go awry they make a thread for the state of the server to gather information on what changes players want to see- only to ghost the thread, but hey, they #tried.

Wisdom Seeker
    I say only what i see

shop.jpg

That is nice for this game whit 2x cash shops
    It is out dated. 7 days & fam lvl 10 or lvl 20 take off restriction.

I just got accepted as a proofreader there so I will try to get some of these fixed.
    Family Name : Prefix
    "Those who want to live, let them fight, and those who do not want to fight in this world of eternal struggle do not deserve to live." - Taylor Swift

Mi Genera Song!

Whistleblower
    This screenshot i take 2 day ago..

And now one

423423423.jpg

Free pass warp only from cash shop and ridiculous expensive... if not pay u need to run for all quests. And costumes have same price like as rGE... but in rGE moonstones is everywhere.

No good reason for play IMC version, for 2-3 moonstones ? i take here ~50 form castilia mine and a lot sunstones

Anyway i have almost 1s lag... almost unplayable.
    Last edited by Draguta; 07-03-2018 at 03:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Prefix View Post
    It is out dated. 7 days & fam lvl 10 or lvl 20 take off restriction.

I just got accepted as a proofreader there so I will try to get some of these fixed.
    just thought you'd be interested in seeing this

--- The linke has been deleted by GM according to the reguation of GEEU Forum ---

Whistleblower
    This screenshot i take 2 day ago..

And now one

423423423.jpg

Free pass warp only from cash shop and ridiculous expensive... if not pay u need to run for all quests. And costumes have same price like as rGE... but in rGE moonstones is everywhere.

No good reason for play IMC version, for 2-3 moonstones ? i take here ~50 form castilia mine and a lot sunstones

Anyway i have almost 1s lag... almost unplayable.
    Then you should back to rGE where you can play armonia 1 mod armonia 5 while we are going to altria.
    +7 GMT server, #makeithappen