Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Whistleblower
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MirabilisObscura View Post
    just thought you'd be interested in seeing this

--Deleted by GM --
    Your link not work, here a shorter --Deleted by GM --

This new server is vis farmers heaven
    Go to El Ruina de Memoria, if u need something from here not have any place free for farm
    Last edited by Draguta; 07-03-2018 at 11:42 AM.

Wisdom Seeker
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Draguta View Post
    This screenshot i take 2 day ago..

And now one

Attachment 1953

Free pass warp only from cash shop and ridiculous expensive... if not pay u need to run for all quests. And costumes have same price like as rGE... but in rGE moonstones is everywhere.

No good reason for play IMC version, for 2-3 moonstones ? i take here ~50 form castilia mine and a lot sunstones

Anyway i have almost 1s lag... almost unplayable.
    If you broad or pm me in game people give you snail shells for the quest. When I started out I broaded and someone gave me shells as well. I have dropped shells for about 10 users now.

Warp Free Passes are 1usd on cash shop and in game you can buy them for 15m from players.
    Family Name : Prefix
    "Those who want to live, let them fight, and those who do not want to fight in this world of eternal struggle do not deserve to live." - Taylor Swift

Mi Genera Song!

Whistleblower
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by egado View Post
    Then you should back to rGE where you can play armonia 1 mod armonia 5 while we are going to altria.
    I feel good here on GEEU, thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Prefix View Post
    If you broad or pm me in game people give you snail shells for the quest. When I started out I broaded and someone gave me shells as well. I have dropped shells for about 10 users now.

Warp Free Passes are 1usd on cash shop and in game you can buy them for 15m from players.
    I finish Bahamar, someone give me skins. Bloody IMC remains, forced players to beg...

IMC not worth 50 cents just because dividing this community whit this new servers in his attempt to suck some dollars from this game.

Cant buy from another player, cant use market. I need now because quests is not after finish game...
    Last edited by Draguta; 07-03-2018 at 07:28 PM.

Wisdom Seeker
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Draguta View Post
    I feel good here on GEEU, thanks

IMC not worth 50 cents just because dividing this community in his attempt to suck some dollars from this game
    You get some free and the free ones can get you all quests done easily except maybe Symphonia.
    Last edited by Prefix; 07-03-2018 at 08:20 PM.
    "Those who want to live, let them fight, and those who do not want to fight in this world of eternal struggle do not deserve to live." - Taylor Swift

Mi Genera Song!

Whistleblower
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yes, i get one for 1 day

Wisdom Seeker
    Post Thanks / Like
    just thought you'd be interested in seeing this

--Deleted by GM --
    I don't even know what I did to the kid either. I literally have said like 3 things to tears ever.

edit : Lol he updated it.

Also Tears the Proofreading for IMC's new server is not a job nor an important role or a GM. Its a simple thing anyone can apply for. This server has done it as well for Russian translations. Its not a role they pay you for. You could literally apply and submit corrections there is no money or job involved. You don't need to be an english major, it's easy to fix typo's in the game.

I was not bragging about being some IMC staff. I was stating I could correct some typo's (technically I can only submit corrections, they chose to correct). I am not IMC staff don't slander me by saying I was claiming to be IMC, show me where I claimed that. You are spreading fake news stop being CNN.
    Last edited by Prefix; 07-04-2018 at 04:24 AM.

Mi Genera Song!

World-Explorer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't even know what I did to the kid either. I literally have said like 3 things to tears ever.

edit : Lol he updated it.
    He goes by SaitoHajime on these forums. He likes to go by the name of Poj Singhaphan on facebook, but he got found out that it's not his real name and got that particular facebook profile shut down.

Wisdom Seeker
    Post Thanks / Like
    He goes by SaitoHajime on these forums. He likes to go by the name of Poj Singhaphan on facebook, but he got found out that it's not his real name and got that particular facebook profile shut down.
    I still don't know what I did to Tears Of Blood/Saito/whatever though lol.

Edit :

Tears wrote
    " I was in his faction back in 2013 and you were always harassing him and me. Don't try to lie to me and him in front of us like we're idiots. Because I got screenshots and years of harassing comments you said about him including your friends."

Half of those friends you listed were not friends and people like Kosima do not bully people. I think you hate me because I was friends with Xelnaga and he used to cyberbully you hard core.

Also the last time I logged in GE to quit in in 2013ish you even sent me a friend request. I cannot log into t3 atm but I bet its still on there check your list it most likely is lol.
    Last edited by Prefix; 07-04-2018 at 07:30 AM.

Mi Genera Song!

World-Explorer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I still don't know what I did to Tears Of Blood/Saito/whatever though lol.
    probably that you banned his Donald Trump nick name on your discord lel

also Tears, that was definitely you acting as Poj Singhaphan. a few of my facebook moderator friends have confirmed your IP address and linked it back to your original facebook account. also, it's clear that you know about what specific types of malware is placed on this site. you had a hand in that as well as your ability to read every single IP address off of this site without permission.
    Last edited by MirabilisObscura; 07-04-2018 at 07:19 AM.

Wisdom Seeker
    Post Thanks / Like
    probably that you banned his Donald Trump nick name on your discord lel

also Tears, that was definitely you acting as Poj Singhaphan. a few of my facebook moderator friends have confirmed your IP address and linked it back to your original facebook account. also, it's clear that you know about what specific types of malware is placed on this site. you had a hand in that as well as your ability to read every single IP address off of this site without permission.
    Dood I kicked him 3 times and said just don't spam and I will let you stay. Then the other mod banned him when he did it 3 times then 4th time was ban.

I was a huge Trump supporter I wouldn't ban Trump.

Mi Genera Song!