Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Dear All,

GM deleted the dangerous blog link and it's been over-crossing the regulation of GEEU forum.
    You can discuss the issue here but do not release personal information here.

If things getting worse, this post will be closed very soon and will take the hammer action.

Team EuroGameZ

Whistleblower
    3 days experience on imc espada server:
    laged, super laged and lag spikes 5-20s and team dead(more 10 times in 3 days) because this
    cant buy anything from market for better gameplay, i cant wait for lv20 family or Judgement Day

I removed it from Steam

I am not realy free player, i pay in many games. If game worth, i pay. The first time I have to see if it's worth it or not. That not...

Why imc open NA server i have no ideea($$), NA have one good... 3tfun. 3tfun is not lagging for me but have stupid 20% deposit taxes in almost all towns, that is bad for new(free) players, u grinding for nothing...
    Last edited by Draguta; 07-04-2018 at 01:24 PM.
    Kisses from me
    Mara

Whistleblower
    Quote Originally Posted by Draguta View Post
    3 days experience on imc espada server:
    laged, super laged and lag spikes 5-20s and team dead(more 10 times in 3 days) because this
    cant buy anything from market for better gameplay, i cant wait for lv20 family or Judgement Day

I removed it from Steam

I am not realy free player, i pay in many games. If game worth, i pay. The first time I have to see if it's worth it or not. That not...

Why imc open NA server i have no ideea($$), NA have one good... 3tfun. 3tfun is not lagging for me but have stupid 20% deposit taxes in almost all towns, that is bad for new(free) players, u grinding for nothing...
    T3 is unplayable. GMs give special favors, lots of people have +13 stuff and the population is dead.
    Family Name : Prefix
    "Those who want to live, let them fight, and those who do not want to fight in this world of eternal struggle do not deserve to live." - Taylor Swift

Mi Genera Song!

Quote Originally Posted by Isphian View Post
    Hi,

I'm a new player and am trying to find the right server for me. I keep hearing to avoid, "T3FUN," and that there is also a new server out there that launched within the last few years. I downloaded steam, but the only server available is CASTILLA - what about that new server that has trade restrictions?

I was hoping someone could point me to the right direction, my goals are to:

(1) Play on the newest servers (I travel to EU for work a lot and may be moving to Germany so maybe this works in my advantage)

(2) Which server would you recommend?

I played for 4-5 years back when the game was SOTNW
    Don't worry.. in the new NA server you don't need finish any quest.

Only stay away from Valkyrie Faction.. they are scammers.

Quote Originally Posted by MirabilisObscura View Post
    probably that you banned his Donald Trump nick name on your discord lel
    Oh, that was me
    " Satis Faction "

Whistleblower
    Quote Originally Posted by encko View Post
    Don't worry.. in the new NA server you don't need finish any quest.

Only stay away from Valkyrie Faction.. they are scammers.
    LOL you guys gunna accuse us of scamming? You mean Faraday scamming all the drops which made every good player leave his clan. Or your vice leader Aeonflux scamming dozens of players.

Don't listen to Faraday he is a known cheater & liar.

Only 2 scammers are Aeonflux (and his alts) and Faraday. Both are big RMTers as well.

When I was in Faradays clan he was selling the Clan raided ELN's for cash for him. And when I tried to buy an ELN coat from him he kept telling me there were no ELN coats. Even though he was broading S> ELN's all type. Then after I left clan 5 minutes later he started broading he was selling ELN's and linked a blank coat just to taunt me and refused to sell them to me.

Also Faraday puts in his profile **** like Daily CTB & Tigris runs when he hasn't even finished New Era and he has no medals for Tigris but still claims to run it daily.

Faraday has never done instances with his clan he only does them with his 10 alts signed in to buff & tank.

STT & Valkyria are the only clans that actually do things. Faraday wouldn't do so much as a Bounty Hunter mission.
    "Those who want to live, let them fight, and those who do not want to fight in this world of eternal struggle do not deserve to live." - Taylor Swift

Mi Genera Song!

Whistleblower
    IMC is bad publisher
    without a Market is difficult to finish Judgement Day
    Family LV 20
    Confirmed

but server is empty...
    Last edited by Draguta; 07-09-2018 at 11:13 PM.
    Kisses from me
    Mara

Whistleblower
    Family LV 20
    Confirmed

but server is empty...
    More full than T3fun. Also its a monday. No one plays on monday.

Only action I had today was Hellada bringing his 5 alts to LOD and sc spaming while my non et buffed Bernelli with cresmento shotty kept killing his Emperium judith over and over.

Had to farm PO to make my magic belts

Mi Genera Song!