Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like

Brunei's fatal blue job skill problem on bosses

Hi guys, I'm new so i'm still learning things about the game. I really like Brunei coz of her fatal blue job skill against normal mobs but it doesnt seem to work on bosses in normal BH raid, CB raid and hard BH and CB raid. I am currently using a +7 33ar pistol with human racial. I tried to fully buff Brunei to get 100 accu and increase her AR but it didn't work either. When i use her skill with those 100%debuff it works sometimes too. Is there anything that I'm missing or is it that this really doesn't work on bosses? My ar is currently 72 or 71 i think on Brunei if i put buffs so do I need to increase the AR more?

I hope you can help me coz I really love her debuff.

Whistleblower
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by roronoa View Post
    Hi guys, I'm new so i'm still learning things about the game. I really like Brunei coz of her fatal blue job skill against normal mobs but it doesnt seem to work on bosses in normal BH raid, CB raid and hard BH and CB raid. I am currently using a +7 33ar pistol with human racial. I tried to fully buff Brunei to get 100 accu and increase her AR but it didn't work either. When i use her skill with those 100%debuff it works sometimes too. Is there anything that I'm missing or is it that this really doesn't work on bosses? My ar is currently 72 or 71 i think on Brunei if i put buffs so do I need to increase the AR more?

I hope you can help me coz I really love her debuff.
    I believe its bug. I tried to build x3 arnis user who have 58% cause paralyze/stun but it rarely happens.
    They should to fix it so i can perma stun 95 AR 87DR boss and rape it 100-0 without taking any damage with crescemento gear.
    +7 GMT server, #makeithappen

Wisdom Seeker
    Post Thanks / Like
    Its not a bug bosses have debuff resistances. Stuff like Grinding ignore all resist.
    Family Name : Prefix
    "Those who want to live, let them fight, and those who do not want to fight in this world of eternal struggle do not deserve to live." - Taylor Swift

Mi Genera Song!

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    I see so its bug then? Sad, I really thought with her normal attack it will work even on bosses.. I should quit her then huhu

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Prefix View Post
    Its not a bug bosses have debuff resistances. Stuff like Grinding ignore all resist.
    Even those easy BH raid bosses? How do i make it work?