Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 44
  1. #31
    Pioneer
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    33
    Post Thanks / Like
    and I say why hide, on each server the chance is determined by the administration. they have access to these settings. And administration of this server, where only it is possible to minimize the chance of drop of something. And I'm not just talking about the event.

  2. #32
    Administrator EuroGameZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    2,090
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dear All GEEU Fans,

    Basically, Dev strongly recommend not to change the rate of drop and we are following that, if not it's a kind of abnormal situation.
    As I know, the card drop rate is around 0.5 % but the 100th, 200th and 300th gold and royal package drop rate is more than 15% till 30%.

    Team EuroGameZ

  3. #33
    Pioneer
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    33
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by EuroGameZ View Post
    Dear All GEEU Fans,

    Basically, Dev strongly recommend not to change the rate of drop and we are following that, if not it's a kind of abnormal situation.
    As I know, the card drop rate is around 0.5 % but the 100th, 200th and 300th gold and royal package drop rate is more than 15% till 30%.

    Team EuroGameZ
    are you serious? a lie and a provocation!!! Everyone knows that the administration of the project GEEU greedy and what % they are cutting, it is not profitable to do % of normal, as they will lose the profit from the sale of EGC even event which was to provide the option of buying a pet for 500k vis offers to buy it for 500EGC or 800EGC for pack.

  4. #34
    Pioneer
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    33
    Post Thanks / Like
    to change main administrator of the project. significantly and noticeably the server began to die out. With the main administrator GM_J the server was much more popular. He at least gave his players a bonus x2 roulette, EXP event, and the events themselves were much more interesting and the reward was much nicer.

  5. #35
    Administrator EuroGameZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    2,090
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dear All,

    We are not that greedy about the service of GEEU and GEEU is actually not the project that is that profitable.
    We don't change the rate of original version and I think it's a wrong rumor.

    I'm writing this posts with a kind of company authority and there is no lying or wrong information.

    Letizia shop is the shop we can decide the rate and even we set that with way much better rate than others.

    We will try to make better events and service like before!! ^^

    Hope things can be clear with this posts.

    Team EuroGameZ

  6. #36
    Whistleblower
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    195
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by EuroGameZ View Post
    Dear All,

    We are not that greedy about the service of GEEU and GEEU is actually not the project that is that profitable.

    Team EuroGameZ
    You need a little advertising to increase the playbase of the game. Now the community is divided.

  7. #37
    Wisdom Seeker Xelaine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    592
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ridlle View Post
    are you serious? a lie and a provocation!!! Everyone knows that the administration of the project GEEU greedy and what % they are cutting, it is not profitable to do % of normal, as they will lose the profit from the sale of EGC even event which was to provide the option of buying a pet for 500k vis offers to buy it for 500EGC or 800EGC for pack.
    This is really just a RUMOR! It was started with Lynn's Event when ppl finished 30 days Event for the 3 days of afking. Administration just reduced event's tokens drop rate and said in patchnote "We will reduce drop rate of Event Tokens". In result someone cut off half the this sentence and it become to "We will reduce drop rate". And rumor happend.

    For ppl who talking about "drop rate was higher before..." - just check old databases and drop rate of rare items: 0,001%, 0,01% and etc. And those % was much earlier than GEEU.

    And my favorite comments: "I am and my friends spamming Bible Missions for 2 weeks and didnt get a single acc rec! Admins reduced drop rates!". Just try to ask players, who really spamming those missions from 1st Armonia (4 years or so), how many recs they got?
    " Satis Faction "

  8. #38
    Pioneer
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    27
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by EuroGameZ View Post
    Dear All GEEU fans,

    We will check the buggy situation and will try to fix that asap.

    In this week's maintenance, we upgraded the machine much and looking forward to having some good feedback this week.

    Please tell us the result here.

    Team EuroGameZ
    Hi Team EuroGameZ ,

    The situation is worst the last week. mission in royal road have more delays and clique battle has a even more noticeable delay/lag/hangs.

  9. #39
    Pioneer
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    33
    Post Thanks / Like
    opened the 791 2018 Cheer-up Box. Not a single drop Stance!!!

    you forgot to add stance to your boxes!!!

  10. #40
    Whistleblower
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    195
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Xelaine View Post
    Another servers? The only server that GEEU following - KGE, original GE server.
    I think KGE is almost dead
    they were unable to modify the loading screens, are all those screens with the 11th anniversary after 2 years of this event...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •