Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Whistleblower
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Prefix View Post
    1.5 * 2 = 3.0
    1.4 * 2 = 2.8

3/2.8 is 1.071428571428571

How the **** do you get 20% from 3/2.8 ?

Do you know how percentages work you do not subtract.

The math you are using is like saying 11 is 50% more than 10.5
    Redneck american chokes his chicken to die on youtube then he said "i lose 100% chicken"
    +7 GMT server, #makeithappen

Wisdom Seeker
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by egado View Post
    Redneck american chokes his chicken to die on youtube then he said "i lose 100% chicken"
    I don't even know what this is supposed to mean.

But again your math was wrong, just accept it and move on

10% does not equal 20%.
    Family Name : Prefix
    "Those who want to live, let them fight, and those who do not want to fight in this world of eternal struggle do not deserve to live." - Taylor Swift

Mi Genera Song!

Whistleblower
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Prefix View Post
    I don't even know what this is supposed to mean.

But again your math was wrong, just accept it and move on

10% does not equal 20%.
    No wonder people in t3fun/EU call you "redneck". Even NA IMC server started to use that word.
    +7 GMT server, #makeithappen

Wisdom Seeker
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by egado View Post
    No wonder people in t3fun/EU call you "redneck". Even NA IMC server started to use that word.
    I have never seen anyone say Redneck in new NA server against anyone. But apparently they call me a redneck because you don't know math?
    Family Name : Prefix
    "Those who want to live, let them fight, and those who do not want to fight in this world of eternal struggle do not deserve to live." - Taylor Swift

Mi Genera Song!

Pioneer
    Post Thanks / Like
    what about armours?

what is the minimum requirement to tank rr individual and expert?

would socket imm/def be better?

World-Explorer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by labradoodle View Post
    what about armours?

what is the minimum requirement to tank rr individual and expert?

would socket imm/def be better?
    In my experience +6 Croma (socketed with def rumins) is enough for Individual RR and Glory because they all deal physical damage so as long as you bring Emilia/ETS, you can buff protection field and breeze thru it. I suggest getting ESP rings so that you get extra 6 def and 1 DR when on PF. it also increases the time duration of the buff. Do also keep in mind that even when on PF, the bosses usually does skills which causes mortal wounds or have innate ignore def (refer to skills in Extreme Punisher, Rapido Cruise, Equites and Imperial Guardian) therefore they can bypass or penetrate the additional def given by PF. This is very evident on robe and coat users so I suggest packing as much def on them as possible if your characters uses those armors.

Individual Arma and Rex is still a hit or miss for me because they magic bosses where you have to pack immunity instead. I hope this helps >:3

PS. If you can survive with PF, you should focus on DPS because if it drags too long it would be harder to rebuff Principal and other buffs during battle with the 3 guards in Glory.
    RosaxJudithxDaisy

Pioneer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuna View Post
    In my experience +6 Croma (socketed with def rumins) is enough for Individual RR and Glory because they all deal physical damage so as long as you bring Emilia/ETS, you can buff protection field and breeze thru it. I suggest getting ESP rings so that you get extra 6 def and 1 DR when on PF. it also increases the time duration of the buff. Do also keep in mind that even when on PF, the bosses usually does skills which causes mortal wounds or have innate ignore def (refer to skills in Extreme Punisher, Rapido Cruise, Equites and Imperial Guardian) therefore they can bypass or penetrate the additional def given by PF. This is very evident on robe and coat users so I suggest packing as much def on them as possible if your characters uses those armors.

Individual Arma and Rex is still a hit or miss for me because they magic bosses where you have to pack immunity instead. I hope this helps >:3

PS. If you can survive with PF, you should focus on DPS because if it drags too long it would be harder to rebuff Principal and other buffs during battle with the 3 guards in Glory.
    are there any ways to counter mortal wound? that **** hurts like hell

World-Explorer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Leona's Karlmese and Wanted stance's Wanted Action gives immunity for MW but your dps might suffer from the latter. Veronif's Alchemy and Elisa's Dephysical also removes MW but Emilia would still be better cause PF gives 86 def on level 12. If you get mw, you would still have +36 on the positive side. If your chars still can't survive with PF, try using melee enhancement instead on your chars but it would stiffen your dps a little.

Some people also uses Anis (Placidez buffs) instead of Emilia (pf) but you will need a better armor. Anis is a good option if you're feeling lazy to rebuff pf over and over again.
    Last edited by Yuna; 07-16-2018 at 01:13 PM.
    RosaxJudithxDaisy

Pioneer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuna View Post
    Leona's Karlmese and Wanted stance's Wanted Action gives immunity for MW but your dps might suffer from the latter. Veronif's Alchemy and Elisa's Dephysical also removes MW but Emilia would still be better cause PF gives 86 def on level 12. If you get mw, you would still have +36 on the positive side. If your chars still can't survive with PF, try using melee enhancement instead on your chars but it would stiffen your dps a little.

Some people also uses Anis (Placidez buffs) instead of Emilia (pf) but you will need a better armor. Anis is a good option if you're feeling lazy to rebuff pf over and over again.
    do you mind enlightening me about the decent loots for the respective difficulties?

like am i able to get valeron recipes from the indi/expert?

World-Explorer
    Post Thanks / Like
    For Expert, its a squad raid so it would be easier. The noteworthy drops would be Valeron manufacture pieces (you need 10 for a recipe), solarions, and broken weapon fragments. RR/Glory would drop Valeron pcs and broken weapon pcs. Arma/Rex would drop Valeron pcs and solarions. It is the same with Individual but the roulette is in multiples of 3 (3 pcs broken weapon/3 pcs solarion) except for Valeron pcs, whhich would still be 1. Master and HM difficulty also increases the number of drops, it is 6 (solarions/weapon frags) on HM, I haven't tried master. Just remember RR/Glory=broken weaps and Arma/Rex=solarions so you can't farm solarions when using PF technique. All raids, whatever the difficulty is, have the possibilty to drop Valeron pcs.
    Last edited by Yuna; 07-16-2018 at 04:25 PM.
    RosaxJudithxDaisy