Whistleblower
    Post Thanks / Like

Question Weapon 33 +7(+3) or 35 +5(+0) ?

Weapon 33 +7(+3AR ) or 34-35 +5(+0) ?

33 grade is easy and almost cheap to bring +7 +3AR

Where can get constellation accesories ?

Thanks and kisses
    Mara
    Last edited by Draguta; 07-14-2018 at 12:55 PM.

Whistleblower
    Post Thanks / Like
    If I were u , I'll chose SD +5. Because of set effects.
    Any set below SD u can just ignore them.

U can chose 33ar or 34ar , if u like. For me Racial is more important than those 3ar.

World-Explorer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Go for the highest AR and the easiest to craft, which for me is Armonia. You can do dallies in Armonia boards (town and Apostodero) for token of Virtues and exchange them for materials. You can guarantee any weapon to +5 anyway because of boosters so this is equal to a +6 SD/+7Divine /+8Cons without the hassle of breaking it in enhancing. Furthermore, AR36 Valeron blessing is abundant in MM because of LLB (but you have to wait because there would be a significant increase in price because of the upcoming payout) so you can guarantee a +6 Armonia (= +7SD/+8Divine/+9Cons). I agree with Moerte, ignore that AR enchant unless you can get atk/ar/and racial in one enchantment. Go for a complete racial equipment first.
    RosaxJudithxDaisy

Whistleblower
    Post Thanks / Like
    Go for a complete racial equipment first.
    I have racial divine +7 demons(LB for Rubi and Mireille) and divine +6 lifeless(shotgun) and a lot(almost all weapons) +5/+6 devil from BH guild and one shotgun SD+6 but not help me too much because i make solo doungeons(rank 1-4) and monsters are varied. I spend maybe 2b(for master and veteran chips) in an attempt to improve them, my luck is 0 in this gamble, now i want to try AR33 because enchant sedative is almost cheap, 56,7m/100pcs and valeron blessing is free...
    First I wanted to ask because I did not get crazy about unnecessary weapons

Just i leave another game(AA) after yolo all my legendary gear... I did it in 4 years and I broke it in 10 minutes
    Last edited by Draguta; 07-17-2018 at 12:06 AM.