Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

for old NFEU setting back update change !!

Dear All NFEU Fans,

Now we are trying to change the server setting and back to the old nice NFEU setting and play-base.

Belows are the points to change and questions;

1. top level 120

Now is 125. Do we have to change back? What can be the good thing and bad things on current version?

2. max vets 40%, not 50%

What can be the pros and cons on this change?

3. neuts tradable from level 7 to 11

Is this that big issue? After 12lvl people can trade.

4. on premium ships, possibility to mount ALL guns within size, even guns from other premiums (of the same nation, obviously)

Old NFEU was like that? Any worries on this?

5. pilot stats were different: "scout" stat was disabled, "fighter" stat was for all pilots' attack, "bomber" for defense.

Can someone explain more about this?

6. in the AA training missions, possibility to gain experts (in the normal way, on sailors aboard the ship used in the mission). This was possible on NFEU, but was disabled later on NFNA.

I think we can proceed this and carefully set the drop rate.

Now the changing is not that easy but if we sort out so much important points first, we can start to change I think.

Thanks and please check the points and give opinions.

Team EuroGameZ

Whistleblower
    Before I comment, I'll let other people give their opinion (as these suggestions came from me).
    Last edited by dudelebowski; 07-19-2018 at 02:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by EuroGameZ View Post
    Dear All NFEU Fans,

Now we are trying to change the server setting and back to the old nice NFEU setting and play-base.

1. top level 120

Now is 125. Do we have to change back? What can be the good thing and bad things on current version?

2. max vets 40%, not 50%

4. on premium ships, possibility to mount ALL guns within size, even guns from other premiums (of the same nation, obviously)

5. pilot stats were different: "scout" stat was disabled, "fighter" stat was for all pilots' attack, "bomber" for defense.

6. in the AA training missions, possibility to gain experts (in the normal way, on sailors aboard the ship used in the mission). This was possible on NFEU, but was disabled later on NFNA.

Now the changing is not that easy but if we sort out so much important points first, we can start to change I think.

Team EuroGameZ
    I can agree with all points. On points 3 and 4 I dont really have an opinion so it is no matter to me.

Quote Originally Posted by EuroGameZ View Post
    Dear All NFEU Fans,

1. top level 120

2. max vets 40%, not 50%

Team EuroGameZ

1. Bring back 120.
    2. Max 40%
    3. You should really make neutrals 7-11 tradable again.
    4. Yes, I miss that option tho its not important for me, but it would be good to see it again.
    5. I am sorry but I cant really explain (I never used CVs that much), I do know that only fighter (no scout) and bomber stats were relevant in old NFEU tho. (Dudelebowski should explain maybe?)
    6. Yes this is a good idea, bring those missions back.

Hi,
    first of all good idea.
    4. could create imbalanced setup's. Shinano with Amagi guns etc. Perhaps for later..

1.2.5. when applied to existing crews it will make them less value and the lvl125 ships could not be used anymore. I am for that but you have to compensate those players. I hope this means no more bb6.5 neither they are really imbalanced.

The change of the stats for pilots were made to create more diversity in cv setups. You could focus on defense (bomber stat) with nation that support that (durable planes) or focus on attack (fighter stat). Which leads to different play-styles when fighting with planes.

cheers whiskeybob

OK Dudelebowski,

Please make some your comments and explanation for proceeding things.

We started to ask things one by one to Dev Team.

thanks!

Team EuroGameZ

Whistleblower
    OK good.

My comments on the proposed changes:

Propositions 1. and 2. are important because those were the settings before NFNA did a "cash grab". level 120 and 40% vets max is an integral part of sailor balancing, especially for pilots (fighters, bombers, scouts)

I think that there are no risks in setting those limits. To my knowledge, there is nobody on this server at the moment whose sailors are higher than 120. If there's one or two exceptions, people will not mind getting their sailors reduced to 120.

Proposition 3. (make neuts tradeable between levels 7 and 11): really good for relaunching trade system activity and trade rooms. It takes away the risk of offering a classed sailor with nation and level 12 on the trade system, only to find out that this particular nation was not needed. Also for the trade rooms, you can cut a deal straight away, you don't have to give credits first to the seller, and only see the sailor after its classing.

Proposition 4. would be nice, but wouldn't change lots of things. Could be disregarded.

Proposition 5. (pilot stats): big changes to how pilots work. Now, it is only one stat for each pilot that determines attack and defense abilities. The original NF (everywhere) had the "fighter" stat as attack stat for all pilots (fighters, bombers, scouts), and the "bomber" stat as defense stat for all pilots. This is still the reason why an elite scout was never created for the item shop (because the "aircraft" stat was inactive)!

Proposition 6. (AA mission expert gain) would be nice to get this back, as it allows people to gain experts (just a few per mission!!!) without waiting for a battle room - at the moment, with so few people online, this would be a good idea.
    Last edited by dudelebowski; 09-05-2018 at 06:03 PM.

Thanks dudelebowski,

About 1, the main purpose is banning oped and unbalaced BB7s from the room. Isn't that ok to let 125 people as they are?
    Some people asked about the worry because 125 sailors have better stats and abilities even though they only drive BB6 ships.

Other are sounds good I think.

Please add other people's opinions too here and we will decide things and will implement!

Thanks!

Team EuroGameZ

Whistleblower
    Well, yes, limiting sailors to 120 would make it impossible to drive higher ships than BB6 or CV6.

Still, as I said, balancing was originally done for max level 120. There are NOT more than a very small number of people on the server who would be affected, and I wonder if any of them are active right now.

Other than that, I would absolutely insist that you reinstate the max vets of 40% of sailors (at the moment it is 50%).

The levels 125 with 50% max vets are the reason why I do not play anymore on the NFNA/Chinese server (and I have some nice ships and crews there). Especially for fighter pilots, this means a huge additional money investment to remain competitive.

On the AA mission - these exist already, they just don't give any rewards. So you only need to change the setup into giving a few experts (depending on score).

You still want other people's opinions, after TWO MONTHS of this? That's why I waited with mine that long, to give everybody who wants to the chance to comment.

Come on, you need to decide one day! After the above reactions, there won't be many others.
    Last edited by dudelebowski; 09-06-2018 at 03:34 PM.

Dear dudelebowski,

Thanks for the detailed explanation.

OK man! we will hurry up ^^

Team EuroGameZ