Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks for your good opinion Volfran ^^

Team EuroGameZ

Whistleblower
    I have just checked, and the 40% vet cap is working.

Thanks, GM, that is a good beginning.

Another question: How did the two, three players on the server get their BB7 / CV7? (you can't unlock them, they are not part of the ship trees, as far as I know)

There were many people at the restart of this server and people level up much ^^

Team EuroGameZ

Whistleblower
    Quote Originally Posted by EuroGameZ View Post
    There were many people at the restart of this server and people level up much ^^

Team EuroGameZ
    So that means they got the BB7 from the ship trees?

Yes They did....

But really not that many people and they are not online anymore.

Team EuroGameZ

Perhaps instead of changing peoples lvls back to 120 from 125 and risking data corruption maybe changing the stats of the bb7s to be identical to bb6s stats (every nation bb7 to its respective bb6). Therefore converting the bb7s to mere cooler skin of bb6s and eliminating OP/unbalanced ships in the game. It would be a damn shame if these ships were to be deleted from NFEU as I for one love to see diversity of ships in GBs.
    Last edited by Myron; 10-12-2018 at 06:44 PM.

Whistleblower
    Quote Originally Posted by Myron View Post
    Perhaps instead of changing peoples lvls back to 120 from 125 and risking data corruption maybe changing the stats of the bb7s to be identical to bb6s stats (every nation bb7 to its respective bb6). Therefore converting the bb7s to mere cooler skin of bb6s and eliminating OP/unbalanced ships in the game. It would be a damn shame if these ships were to be deleted from NFEU as I for one love to see diversity of ships in GBs.
    Do you know how much work that includes, changing BB7 / CV7 stats to BB6 / CV6 stats?

There will be risk of data corruption as well...

Well, the first thing we'd like GM to do, is to take these issues SERIOUSLY.

Thanks for the good idea and it's better to change people's personal data.

And I'm serous ^^

Team EuroGameZ

Quote Originally Posted by dudelebowski View Post
    Do you know how much work that includes, changing BB7 / CV7 stats to BB6 / CV6 stats?
    Uhm yea it should be pretty simple considering the alternatives...
    And if changing the stats of a simple object like that can cause data corruption than that is truly an indictment to the way NF was coded lol.

This game seems to have been sacrificed as NF2 due to the rise of NF mobile and NFNA China
    so we have no chance, and a small number of players are still decreasing
    but we still enjoy it.