bok [GEEU] Colony dammage test

Colony dammage test

Hello Eurogamez!!!

I would like to know if have a way to test the damage at Colony, "similar" as the scarecrown at Thueringen Lakeside.
    Because seems the damage are different from mobs /boss /scarecrow with same colony stats (52DR / 0 DEF / 10000000 HP).

In exemple, my Jack or Claire gives 10 million damage in less than 3 minutes at scarecrow with colony status, but at CW i don't deal the same damage at the same time.
    And at CW have lots of more players together.

Really have difference between the colony damage and mobs/boss/scarecrow?

Have a math way to calculate the real damage at colony?
    If so, can you guys/girls add a "Colony Scarecrow" for test the DPS?

Thank you in advance!

PS: sorry for the wrong "dammage" at title
    Last edited by s66Supp; 08-20-2018 at 04:49 PM.

Whistleblower
    I haven`t PvPed in any form since old SGE times, but...
    Isn`t CW colonies structures?
    As far as i can remember- last time i joined CW it was "structure" type, so no one but "Valkirye" and cannon users (quest ones) can harm them for more then 1 damage per hit (2-3 damage per skill tick sometimes, but still don`t realy matter).
    For structure type of enemies only Valkyries and Claire\Jose can deal a good amount of damage. And that damage will be "Structure-related" one.
    Basically there`s no good way to test colony DPS ,as all quest-related structures either gets one-shot or have way less HP then colonies at CW. Scarecrow can`t be "Structure" as "Structure" tag basically overwrites racial tag.
    Only good option is to make an alt faction and test damage at "Stone Pit Disaster" faction mission. There`s alot of colonies to test.

I had never thought about it.

I will try the "Stone Pit Disaster", about a "scarecrow" for test the damage, was just a suggestion ^^
    Thx a lot bro

World-Explorer
    Quote Originally Posted by itsyous View Post
    no one but "Valkirye" and cannon users (quest ones) can harm them for more then 1 damage per hit (2-3 damage per skill tick sometimes, but still don`t realy matter).
    no longer the case

Whistleblower
    Quote Originally Posted by Waluste View Post
    no longer the case
    Well, i already told that my experience in PvP is a bit outdated XD

World-Explorer
    Ever since Eclipse discovered the Rubi breaker meta I am curious as well to which chars are actually good at breaking other than crashers and cannons
    RosaxJudithxDaisy

Wisdom Seeker
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuna View Post
    Ever since Eclipse discovered the Rubi breaker meta I am curious as well to which chars are actually good at breaking other than crashers and cannons
    Kiss if there are no enemies nearby

And I haven't tested Doom but I would assume he could as well.
    Family Name : Prefix
    "Those who want to live, let them fight, and those who do not want to fight in this world of eternal struggle do not deserve to live." - Taylor Swift

Mi Genera Song!