Is there a 'Timeout' built into the Loader program?

Is there a 'Timeout' built into the Loader program, which blocks people who are taking a long time to download the game situation? I ask this because my loading of the game is still unreliable. I get through a few of the loading screens and then the program just stops loading and locks up mycomputer. I have to restart my computer to get out of it.

Dear dpld11,

That's a weird situation and there is no that kind of "Timeout" function but if the internet connection taking long time, it can be disconnected.

I think it's a software conflict situation of error.

Team EuroGameZ

Whistleblower
    Happens to me sometimes as well.

I get out of that situation by bringing up the task manager (Alt-Ctrl-Del) and killing nf.exe

It's simply a crash of the game software.

I have tried calling Task Manager but it just gets put on the bottom taskbar and I cannot put it up onto the screen to use it.

The situation improved when I switched to a faster internet system but since the last Windows 10 update I have not managed to play the game at all. It just locks up on the loading screen every time.

I have managed to get into the program a few times since my last message but it can take several crashes and restarts.

Dear dpld11,

You mean it's unplayably repeating crash situation?

If so, please tell us the detailed situation and we will fix.

Team EuroGameZ

Whistleblower
    What are your compatibility settings, dpld11?

You need to do this for navyfield.exe, enfunsupdater.exe and also navyfield launcher.exe

Put the three files into Windows XP compatibility mode. Oh, and set all three files to run "as administrator".