Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Greetings

Pioneer
    Post Thanks / Like

Wink Greetings

I'm surprised this game is still alive. Not for long I suppose.

Better move on and do something better with your life. Fun days of ge are already over. Outdated graphs, Overpriced items, black market and I guess still the horrible lag. Why do you still play? Better ****** move on in your life.

-MVP Doom

(Edited by GM for breaking forums rules)
    Last edited by GM_Drac; 09-13-2018 at 12:01 AM.

2. Likes Draguta liked this post
    Whistleblower
    Post Thanks / Like
    graphs is not soo bad, a lot new games have horible graph

game is funny and unique, i love to have 3 characters team

About prices you are right. I've been playing for three months and I'm already bored, too much gamble. One recipe 500m-2,5b !? and winhout good gear(hi-end) cant pass stupid unbalanced scenarios.
    Last edited by Draguta; 09-13-2018 at 12:55 AM.

Whistleblower
    Post Thanks / Like
    There`s a lot of things that i can agree with,and even more things that i can`t agree.
    I also grow bored from this game. And so is my wife right now. We only visit it like once per week to see what`s new, run a couple of missions with strange setup and wait again.
    Yes,GE is outdated right now. Not in terms of graph,tho- it`s still okay if you just think that you`re playing a game with such a long life cycle.
    The thing that`s make GE outdated is its mechanics. GE still have 2D coordinates system, and that`s boring in 2k18, GE still have static map design, and no procedure generation. This 3 points is what even small team can develop....if they have 12 years and still eager to make their game good enough. Even MMOs that came out in nearly the same years can have at least one of this points.
    Each of it can make GE a mmo of another scale, but right now i can`t see it happening
    ================================================== ========================
    Graphics? It`s okay, cause GE simply have it`s own unique style. Yeah,it`d be nice to have at least in-built anti-aliasing,but it`s still can be added via any graphic drivers of good (even old) GPUs, so it`s okay. It`s not painful to see in-game models,at least
    Gameplay? Well...Once again- not great, but unique.
    Overpriced items? Weeeeeeeell.....That`s how almost any MMO economy works. Even MMOs from bigger teams have such problems,yeah. Like...way bigger teams. Like Blizzard. Compare 10k gold of vanilla WOW version and 10k gold right now- the difference is so big it`s funny. And...
    Basically,KGE fixed almost all "overpriced" stuff with their mission rework. If we can get it for like NY\Christmas- okay,another year for GE to be interesting. You can get almost everything you need by yourself- and you can even scheldule when you`ll get it! It`s amazing for Korean MMO.
    Only armors and rare chars will still be "overpriced", and at least by me- it`s fine. Like...you don`t need more then 18 armors (3 of high-end series of ecah kind + 3 strata if you need a set-effect on some chars) for EVERY.SINGLE. MOMENT. in your game. Basically get 6 good armors and you`ll be fine for 90% of non-PVP content (2 leather,2 coat, 2 robe). That`s doable, making it easier will simply break the challenge.
    Unbalanced scenarios? Everything Pre-sympho (actually Pre-sympho3) can be done with a mere +6+3 GC 3S 8 IMM and magic. Greek croma came out like 8 years ago ! Right now it costs almost nothing if you can collect MQ!
    SD weaps came a lot of years ago, and i personally finished Synodia with it, and it was easy! Even without op-op set effect and event buffs like current +3AR\DR +50 ATK stuff or Holy\anniversary\etc.

================================================== ===================
    Currently i see the problems of GE in totally other dimension, and that`s sad.
    I don`t like cash char op-op rotation. Pre-L balance was good, even stock chars was something comparable (for MDPS it was until Aclla,stock warlock was viable even when compared to extra-rare char - SPL), but that`s where IMC got crazy. Aclla came out- and was replaced by Josh soon, Josh was replaced by LMR,LMR and Josh were trashed by Ruby... Seriously,IMC gotta stop it. I understand WHY they do it, but it`s time to stop. The main feature of this game is the amount of choices for your setup, why ruin it with making everyone use the same one?
    ================================================== =================================

But i still have a lot of hope after i see what`s happening last half-year in KGE Silver. It seems like IMC finally brought back the devs that was forced to switch to ToS, and finally GE is getting a good amount of love! Last few months on KGE Silver got crazy- Expeditions, Runes (aka Karin`s pendants,tho it was disabled), missions rework, balance changes almost every single month, and new chars often having their own gameplay style.
    If IMC will find a chance to stop op-op cash char rotation and replace it with different unique char mechanics (how MOBA often do it), i will personally /F for IMC in every possible way.
    ================================================== ================
    There`s many questions i personally want to ask from GEEU and IMC. Really alot. And right now you can rarely see me online ,as i too got bored a bit, that`s true. But i`m hyped as hell for Altria -1 and Altria 1.5 (aka mission rework). And that can mean that IMC is doing it right.

That`s what IMC\GEEU should probably do. More stuff like KGE Silver patchnotes across all media, to keep ppl hyped for upcoming changes! Sad that we still don`t have even remote info about upcoming Altria update which is schelduled so soon, and gotta check another sources like Starstorm.
    Last edited by itsyous; 09-13-2018 at 09:17 PM.

Whistleblower
    Post Thanks / Like
    > Graphics & Art Style
    I am a firm believer that good graphics does not equate to a good game but GE has actually beautiful visuals, from character design, costumes, to landscapes (considering the fact that it is 10 years old). But this is subjective because I am a fan of the Renaissance art style that GE possess. What i don't like is that it deviates from it's unique design concept to Anime/KPOP/Leather-Fetish aesthetics like school costumes, summer costumes, Kael's hair. Tho I suppose a game should have something for everbody... (I mean it does cater to blossoming pedos with the number of lolis in the game...kidding don't be #triggered)

> Gameplay & Raids (Even some Quests)
    EXTREMELY REPETITIVE. Yes it belongs to the grind-y era of Ragnarok Online but the upcoming patch makes up for it...? I don't know maybe it does maybe it doesn't, we have to try it first. (GEEU team hurry to mission rework please so I can go back to grinding)

PS. What's with the lag on weekends outside of CW?

> Economy
    To be honest I thought the economy would suck by now like what happened to SGE 2 years before it died, low prices of farmed consumables like chips and extremely high prices of premium characters but its is actually good now. Master Chips quadrupled in value because of the last crafting event (it was on par with expert chips upon release like 800k, now I'm selling it on 3m-4m per piece) and premium characters went back to 2b-3b (in SGE it reached 8b per character).

> Characters
    A big no-no is the developers habit of releasing broken or imbalanced PREMIUM characters then nerfing it afterwards. Stop with the cash baiting so we can properly choose which characters we can spend and invest on.

> Overall
    After you ignore and distance yourself the toxic players w/o manners, a number of attention whores in broad, and overwhelming egos of players (It's a game, calm your sense of self importance hunty, do something with yourself in real life), I still love the game for what it is, beautiful collectible characters, a handful of friendly players, a good story, fun events, the achievement system, etc.

PPS. I did plan on transferring to Bless Online but It sucked so hard so I'm still here. But I think I'll never quit. I might not be as active and as grind-y but I'll still visit for the nostalgia.

PPPS. The game may still have several years to live. We still have an active website, active forum, and an active maintenance alert. Remember SGE 2 years before it died? everything went down one by one. Watch out for these signs.
    Last edited by Hildy; 09-13-2018 at 08:59 AM.
    viva-vespanola.blogspot

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Doom, it's been a long time and hope you well^^

I will deeply check this thread and try to find a way how we can improve things...

Team EuroGameZ

Whistleblower
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Hildy View Post
    PPS. I did plan on transferring to Bless Online but It sucked so hard so I'm still here. But I think I'll never quit. I might not be as active and as grind-y but I'll still visit for the nostalgia.
    Bless is an example of a new game with horrible graphics

Whistleblower
    Post Thanks / Like
    But do other games have MCC3 character control? Imo GE is still unique but it would be so cool if it was ether revamped or remade for real with current gen everything. Though no look for party mechanic I think, that may kill community building in modern games.

Post Thanks / Like
    Well, hanbitsoft is slowly changing the "new char = super op" formula. Guardian COA, Aisha and even at a certain point Sakura is not absurdly OP during release. The problem is people will always have something to say (myself included), it's best to just see it out and what hanbitsoft will do (in terms of new premium characters).

With regards to mechanics, I got nothing. Hanbit ain't really good with implementing decent mechanics for an MMO. The only thing that I would want to be worked on is the translation and the broken speech bubbles (in certain quests). A handful of quests still have horrible broken English.

Youtube [click] || Also known as Lunetia family of sGE

Whistleblower
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Draguta View Post
    Bless is an example of a new game with horrible graphics
    It's the gameplay that turned me off (character control, end game content, etc.) since the graphics is the generic new mmorpg format, decent but not groundbreaking for its time.

The new character releases are good but they still do the 2 premium characters with one having 5 stat higher and prettier @.@

Why can't they just continue the Polar Bear costume trend where it's like Arcana costumes (changes skill effects, colors...)

@GEEU Admin: It's mostly in the developer's hands tbh. You're doing a good job on importing good Korean in-game events and community events. Tho I think you scared the players off saying you'll monitor this thread carefully XD
    viva-vespanola.blogspot

Post Thanks / Like
    Dear Hildy,

No It's not that meaning ^^;;
    I meant I will read deeply what people want and will try to implement that good features here ^^

I hope people can talk and discuss more freely !!

Team EuroGameZ