Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Wisdom Seeker
    Anyone know if her element changes based on Bracelets? So if she happens to be good DPS we would use

Demon on LoE for Armonia bosses.
    Human on Fire for Illisia bosses
    Something Ice Bracelet for uhm someting.

It would also make it so when I get Event ice or fire bracelets they don't get fed into the wood chipper.
    Family Name : Prefix
    "Those who want to live, let them fight, and those who do not want to fight in this world of eternal struggle do not deserve to live." - Taylor Swift

Mi Genera Song!

Whistleblower
    Quote Originally Posted by Prefix View Post
    Anyone know if her element changes based on Bracelets? So if she happens to be good DPS we would use

Demon on LoE for Armonia bosses.
    Human on Fire for Illisia bosses
    Something Ice Bracelet for uhm someting.

It would also make it so when I get Event ice or fire bracelets they don't get fed into the wood chipper.
    Her attribute is changed accordingly to the bracelet.
    Even more,debuffs in her stance is changed.
    So with fire bracelet you`ll get Burn\[Burning Wave],while ice one will give you Freeze\[Ice Magic].
    Also her stance is packed with a whooping 20-hit channeling ,which sounds really good.
    So yeah,she can simply get a race+att pairs for major raids.
    But if she`ll have same kind of mechanics as Aisha (ignoring Abn.State Res) - it can be helpful sometimes to have a one high AR bracelet for each element, since often debuffs have cross effects (for example, [Ice Magic] have an effect of lightning RES reduction.
    Since channeling (which seems her major damage source in PvE) isn`t giving any debuffs- it can be useful to cast a couple of skills using ice bracelet, hope for [Ice Magic] to proc and then change back to [Lightning] and cast channeling.
    And so on.
    Lightning can be useful in physical DPS-related raids ,since Electric field is always welcome,for example.

That sounds really OP, but the same as Misa -i doubt anyone will even try to unleash it. KGE devs describes her as character which is hard to use.
    Last edited by itsyous; 09-13-2018 at 09:08 PM.

Whistleblower
    I just .... LOVE HER!!

Almost, almost... almost... I hope they will fix her animation. Right now it CRAP! What with her dress QQ
    " Satis Faction "

Whistleblower
    I guess they spent their budget on modeling the dress then just put lackluster/recycled animations on her :<
    Plus that huge, useless, red-black lightning effect on her channeling skill. Makes it laggy for no apparent reason LOL

Thanks for sharing the vid tho :>
    viva-vespanola.blogspot

World-Explorer
    I've read somewhere that she made a contract with a woman named Claudia so maybe that explains the change in appearance.
    RosaxJudithxDaisy

Disappointed in how she looks be seeing it's not really her body, I guess i can't complain much. I hope they have other Armonia characters in the works like Ornella and that other dead spear user..whatever her name was.

Hows her mdps? Compare to other mdps

World-Explorer
    Quote Originally Posted by vanieredorb View Post
    Hows her mdps? Compare to other mdps
    Her dps is good on max buff level but is very high maintenance to keep it at lvl 10 ><
    RosaxJudithxDaisy