Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hm...strange....

I'm the oldest one in this forum ^^

We will check your forum account functions!

Team EuroGameZ

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by egado View Post
    I love the way her face changed in every update.
    And her stance feature should be in elemental master stance instead.
    Her face.. looks like Crusader Tayloria with more makeup. :'(

The Armonia!Navas was a lot cuter, cri.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Luri View Post
    This one XD

" Satis Faction "

Post Thanks / Like
    That Navas would be too strong for us mere mortals to control. xD

New concept: Los Toldos Navas.
    Having been bound to a hill overlooking Los Toldos for what felt like an eternity, Nava's weekly updates on a certain alchemist's stagnant romantic pursuits was perhaps the only fragile thumb on the scale preventing her from being driven head-first towards insanity. As she puts down a freshly acquired diary and her gaze slowly shifts away from the pages, her chronicle courier Vincent realized that Navas was at the point of no turning back- Navas had made it her own life's mission to knock some sense into the woman whose love life she was far too invested towards. A few weeks later, Veronif had just finished polishing her Alchemy controller when a scantily-clad, pale woman appears before her. Before Veronif could inquire what business the woman had, she was greeted with the following words that resonated with her heart: "LOOK AT YOUR LIFE, LOOK AT YOUR DECISIONS!" while having a flurry of her missing diaries thrown at her.

Sigh, one can only dream. ;_;

Post Thanks / Like
    That Navas would be too strong for us mere mortals to control. xD

New concept: Los Toldos Navas.
    Having been bound to a hill overlooking Los Toldos for what felt like an eternity, Nava's weekly updates on a certain alchemist's stagnant romantic pursuits was perhaps the only fragile thumb on the scale preventing her from being driven head-first towards insanity. As she puts down a freshly acquired diary and her gaze slowly shifts away from the pages, her chronicle courier Vincent realized that Navas was at the point of no turning back- Navas had made it her own life's mission to knock some sense into the woman whose love life she was far too invested towards. A few weeks later, Veronif had just finished polishing her Alchemy controller when a scantily-clad, pale woman appears before her. Before Veronif could inquire what business the woman had, she was greeted with the following words that resonated with her heart: "LOOK AT YOUR LIFE, LOOK AT YOUR DECISIONS!" while having a flurry of her missing diaries thrown at her.

Sigh, one can only dream. ;_;
    Veronif is very strong and smart woman... But Simon making fool from her.
    " Satis Faction "

Post Thanks / Like
    LB NAVAS... WHY YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO UGLY?!

Yet another THOT-Taylor character like CDaria. I wonder if I can go to S.Korea just to slap the devs, they good at making ugly faced LB. Los Toldos and Armonia version of Navas is very cute already. BUT NO!!! They just have to make her ugly.

navas 2 66086d0b_zpssiabpdfe.jpg

I want my beautiful Navas back. T^T

GEEU-Team, can you guys tell the devs that they should stop staring at that ugly human-what-ever-is-that-Hollywood-thot is and give us the real Navas back?

Sorry for the language if anyone is offended.
    Last edited by okasamyn; 09-13-2018 at 04:48 PM.

7. Likes Luri liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Xelaine View Post
    Veronif is very strong and smart woman... But Simon making fool from her.
    Well if I were to write her quest, I'd have Navas take her to different cities to scout out different men before taking her back to kielce-lab and making her brother jealous. The theme would be- THERE ARE TONS OF D***S IN THE WORLD, NOT JUST SIMON'S, but more eloquent, maybe.

*hides*

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by okasamyn View Post
    LB NAVAS... WHY YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO UGLY?!

Yet another THOT-Taylor character like CDaria. I wonder if I can go to S.Korea just to slap the devs, they good at making ugly faced LB. Los Toldos and Armonia version of Navas is very cute already. BUT NO!!! They just have to make her ugly.

navas 2 66086d0b_zpssiabpdfe.jpg

I want my beautiful Navas back. T^T

GEEU-Team, can you guys tell the devs that they should stop staring at that ugly human-what-ever-is-that-Hollywood-thot is and give us the real Navas back?

Sorry for the language if anyone is offended.
    Dunno, I like this face. Mature, aged. Very interesting design. In other case, I dont like such popular chars like Anis, Teen Rachels, Leona (that fish-face brrrr)...
    " Satis Faction "

Whistleblower
    Post Thanks / Like
    i like the design but hate the face like wtf another face after plastic surgery.
    The manuscript is awesome but the 3D model in game is just disastrous.

Is she gonna replace Rubi for dps? hmmm channeling skill deals 20 attacks and 30s cd interesting fact

Whistleblower
    Post Thanks / Like
    Her face.. looks like Crusader Tayloria with more makeup. :'(

It's Navas on her Reputation tour :>
    viva-vespanola.blogspot