Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Whistleblower
    You? doing something? I want to see that.

You take us for idiots, or what? Or is it your Korean "developers" that take YOU for idiots?

The last patch was completely ineffective. (The only thing it did was to enable normal rooms)

I have just tried out whether there's a 40% vet cap now, as you indicated.

Putting 100 experts on a lvl 12 sailor (having a crew of 110), and converting away. The first 5 conversions worked:

NF1810061032570563.jpg

NF1810061033190002.jpg

So that means, there is no such cap of 40%, and the old one of 50% is still in place.

And this after I showed you that the AA missions, contrary to your announcement for the last patch, don't give any experts at all.

I'm getting a bit p*$$ed off now with you... You're either dishonest, or if you are honest, you haven't got the slightest idea.

I'm sorry for writing these words, but this is really disappointing.
    Last edited by dudelebowski; 10-06-2018 at 11:07 AM.

Dear dudelbowski,

Now Dev rework on AA mission and we will check the 40% cap again.

Dev said that changing existing all sailor of people to change to 40% can be dangerous and he set 40% cap on new sailors.

We will check again....

We hope you don't imagine a dramatic situation that people coming back when we doing any patch or any promotion.

This is so old game and china server merged with NA server and more populated situation and people can go there easily anytime.

We run this server and every month minus situation.

Even though the situation, the reason we run this server is just related some royalty.

We see this game as a long term scope and hope small community can enjoy for their memories.

That's all we wish at the moment.

Team EuroGameZ

Whistleblower
    Quote Originally Posted by EuroGameZ View Post
    Dear dudelbowski,

Now Dev rework on AA mission and we will check the 40% cap again.

Dev said that changing existing all sailor of people to change to 40% can be dangerous and he set 40% cap on new sailors.

Well, it's not "dangerous" at all. If a sailor is over 40% of vets, there simply can't be anymore added until he levels up sufficiently - increases the crew number - to fall below 40%

We will check again....

We hope you don't imagine a dramatic situation that people coming back when we doing any patch or any promotion.

This is so old game and china server merged with NA server and more populated situation and people can go there easily anytime.

What does this mean? You're saying if I complain I could easily go to NA/China server? Just to dispel any myths, during European evening hours there aren't many people online on that server.

We run this server and every month minus situation.

Yes. And you need to understand why that is the case. I'm certain this can be changed. But for that you'd need proper communication.

Even though the situation, the reason we run this server is just related some royalty.

We see this game as a long term scope and hope small community can enjoy for their memories.

Fair enough. But PLEASE then don't promise to do things that you won't do. That's actually the worst. It erodes trust. And this is when people go away. Why do you think NA server is in such bad shape? Because of mod/GM behaviour.

That's all we wish at the moment.

Team EuroGameZ
    Well, I've written this to help you, not to diss you.
    Last edited by dudelebowski; 10-06-2018 at 05:08 PM.

Dear dudelebowski,

The danger means the data can be corrupted during the change.

You are one of most thankful person to stay on our server. I mean other people.

We do the communication with people and trying and we are also so sure we can make the situation. But we think the most problem is that we have more populated server over there.

From time to time, we make a mistake and apologize and fix but we don't lie.

We know you are trying to help us but sometimes some too aggressive comments is not that helping the situation and even make people more scared....

Thanks,

Team EuroGameZ

Whistleblower
    With all the premium ships in random drops, wouldn't it be nice to make them tradable?

Then we don't have to sell them back, but can trade them among ourselves? It would give lots of interest to the ingame trade function.

It is already implemented in the game. The other day I could select the Texas premium CL for sale. Just the last confirmation function is disabled at the moment. What do you think, enable it, and let people freely trade?

Sorry man. It's basically should be untradable.

Event reward and premium things are not tradable.

Team EuroGameZ

Whistleblower
    In the current server situation, this merits thinking about...

What would be the downsides of making premium ships tradable?

What would be the advantages?

Oh, and by the way, this is the China/NA server at 23:06 European time:
    1810092306590696.jpg

Cute, eh?

More traffic in the store , because they have to fill the ships. I think, always the same drop.

Уважаемая Администрация ! У меня к Вам предложение.Пожалуйста, сделайте возможным обмен полученных в сражениях медалей, не только на боевые корабли, но и на другие итемы. Чтобы мы имели возможность приобретать за медали матросов,экспертов,мины,ежи и так далее.Поставьте адекватные цены на эти итемы.Полагаю,что это нововведение вызовет более активный интерес к игре, как среди действующих игроков,так и вновь приходящих.Знаю людей,которые хотели бы придти в игру,но их останавливает отсутствие возможности получить Ваш бонус для возвращающихся игроков.Не все играли ранее на Европейском сервере. А возможность обмена медалей на другие итемы,кроме кораблей,привнесет в игру большее разнообразие и поможет ,и облегчит вхождение в игру новых игроков.
    Last edited by OLGERD; 10-10-2018 at 05:09 PM.

I think I have to consider these suggestions for this server....

Thanks and we will consider !!!

Team EuroGameZ