Here, I'm going to introduce new character Memory Eater Navas, one of the most powerful Abyss that threatened Holy City Armonia.
Navas who eats the memory
She is the monarch of the Abyss who served [Abyss] for a long time. In Holy War II, she destroyed the elite unit
that consisted of Armonia Crusaders and Royal Guards.
After the end of Holy War III, she wanted to return to the World of Abyss and
become [the Ruler of Abyss].
But, the extinction of [Abyss] and [Oscuras] that maintained Abyss World subtly,
triggered uprisings by Abyss monarchs who want to become a new ruler in every place.
Having consumed most of her troops in the war against Armonia,
Navas made a contract with a girl named Claudia.
Navas returns to the ground to borrow the power of the human having infinite potential.
Q : What made you develop Navas this time? A : We felt awkward for the end of Armonia scenario and continuously thought
who would be good as a medium to connect Armonia scenario. So, we imagined Navas' present version in which she cooperates with pioneer family
as well as Navas' sequence in [the World of Abyss].
Q : Is Navas' joining in with pioneer family related to [Armonia]'s world-view in the future? A : If [Armonia Season 2] update can be made later, I guess, Navas and other Abyss monarchs will appear.
Navas is also one of the [devils] who threatened Armonia.
So, she doesn't contact with pioneer family without any interest.
It can be said that she is the closest to the truth of [Armonia], Grand Saintess and
former Grand Saintess [Ornella Chastti].
Q : Why did you choose every attribute bracelet as her weapon? A : We think choosing one specific attribute for her bracelet isn't suitable for Navas,
as she treats the power of [Void] and [Abyss].
Using every attribute is more proper to the concept of [Abyss Monarch].
Please, check her character profile!
- Name : Navas - Birth Place : The World of Abyss - Blood Type : Unknown - Hobby : Looking at the painful memory of others - Specialty : Torture - Most important to her : The truth of Armonia, Great Saint, Ornella's Truth - Favorite Food : Nothing. - Dislikes : Those who have strong belief - Disposition: [Chaos] [Evil] - Hash Tags: Villain, Holy War II, Holy War III
- Navas character wears [Bracelet] for weapon. - She can wear all of 4 attributes Bracelets. The attribute changes occording to the chosen bracelet. - She wears [Coat] and [Rob]. As she boasts high [INT] and [SEN], you can expect that she will perform well in long distant battles.
Navas' Job Skill [Al Rosa] gives [Damage] and [Debuff] to the enemy and gives [Buff] to herself.
- Cooldown time: 30 seconds - With skill accuracy, it imposes [Soul Injury] on the nearby enemy and gives [Al Rosa] to Navas. - When the enemy is in [Soul Injury] state, its ATK reduces. So, damage to Navas declines. - When Navas is in [Al Rosa] state, D.R. increases and Knockdown time decreases sharply.
[Stance & Skill]
[Void] is Navas exclusive Stance and magic stance. It draws the power of Abyss and realizes it through Magic Bracelet.
Stance [Void] has the following most striking feature. It demonstrates various abilities according to the attribute of the chosen bracelet. Ex) Stance Lv.25- PEN:30, IMM:15.
● [Abyss Temptation] - Cooldown time: 8sec., Max Range: 8m, Instant Cast Skill. It designates the ground and attacks the circle range. - With skill accuracy of the enemy in [Soul Injury] state, it gives [Caster] [Essence of Devil]. - [Essence of Devil]: ATK +5% for each level, PEN +2 for each level, Casting time -1 for each level, A.R.+1, Max 10 level, Duration: 60 sec. - If enemy PC is [Male], you can acquire more [Essence of Devil]. - Note! Unless the enemy is in [Soul Injury] state, you cannot get [Essence of Devil].
● [Void Skewer] - Cooldown time: 12sec. It designates and hits [Target] within Max Range 13m. - Please note that casting is relatively long. - Skill Damage increases in proportion to [Essence of Devil]'s level. - Depending on the attribute of the bracelet chosen by [Caster], [Debuff] effect differently applies for skill accuracy. - Fire Bracelet: [Burn] - Ice Bracelet: [Frost] - Lightning Bracelet: [Stun] - Special Bracelet: [Panic]
● [Void Vacuum] - Cooldown time: 19 sec. it designates the ground away 14m and attacks straightly. - Please note that casting is relatively long. - Skill Damage increases in proportion to [Essence of Devil]'s level. - Depending on the attribute of the bracelet chosen by [Caster], [Debuff] effect differently applies for skill accuracy. - Fire Bracelet: [Burn] - Ice Bracelet: [Frostbite] - Lightning Bracelet: [Electrical Field] - Special Bracelet: [Appassionato]
● [Void Fonata] - Cooldown time: 30sec. It designates and attacks [Target] within Max Range 12m. - [Void Fonata] is special [Channeling] Skill and it can hit up to 20 times. - Skill Damage increases in proportion to [Essence of Devil]'s level. - Diffent from other skills in Stance [Void], it doesn't apply [Debuff]. It designates the ground and attacks the circle range.
● [Void Spear] - Cooldown time: 60 sec. It attacks the circle range within Max Range 12m. - Please note that casting and cooldown time are very long. - Skill Damage increases proportionally to [Essence of Devil] level. - Depending on the attribute of the bracelet chosen by [Caster], [Debuff] effect differently applies for skill accuracy. - Fire Bracelet: [Heat] - Ice Bracelet: [Ice Magic] - Lightning Bracelet: [Shock] - Special Bracelet: [Requiem]
- Use [Al Rosa] → With skill [Abyss Temptation] accuracy of the enemy in [Soul Injury] state, acquire [Abyss Temptation] → Through continuous acquisition of [Essence of Devil], maximize Navas' PvP/ PvE performance. - If Navas alone casts the skill before acquiring high level of [Essence of Devil], it has many risks. Combine Navas with the characters that can help Navas' cast. - [Navas] will make a strong performance in small group combat. Her performance can't be sure in large group combat.
Until now, I introduced the new character [Navas].
We expect lots of interest and love for [Navas] that would start [Armonia sequel].
** This is from Developer of IMC GAMES and page contents from ge.hanbit.com **