bok [KGE] Q&A September 2018. - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Whistleblower
    Quote Originally Posted by itsyous View Post
    Everything you wrote is basically "Remake the PvP concepts from a scratch",lol.
    And...the sad thing is that you`re right.
    While sometimes WxPVP was funny (basically due to totally other list of imba chars), with time going it became what it is now- yet another oneshot\CC fiesta.
    A.R.\D.R. stats is what`s killing this game after some point. It seems like a good concept, but overall it`s cancer, cause it`s simply "invisible wall" in front of the weaker player`s nose.
    Due to A.R.\ATK\PEN being usually a more often available option then D.R.\DEF\RES\IMM -we`ve got a oneshot fiesta with rare unkillable gods.

What makes me actually sad is the fact that GE files have some notices about way more interesting options for it`s gameplay.
    Chips for knockdown time\knockdown duration, changing the classes with equipping different rings,etc. But instead we`ve almost never came out from "AR\DR\ATK\PEN\IMM\DEF\RES" prison.

But overall , it was a wrong path for last few years. And i really doubt that it`s fixable with one or two big patches. Basically it can be fixed, but...IMC just began to work hardly with a game`s code. Really, last year bring us more new mechanics and stuff then ever before.
    But it`s still a "one or two big changes per 1-2 months". While full PvP rebalance is something really,really massive. I doubt IMC simply have enough resources to do it.
    IMC is example of greedy company, I dont think they learned the lessons.
    https://steamcharts.com/app/663090#48h

The balance change is a joke. Its only balance between "unkillable gods"
    Last edited by egado; 10-13-2018 at 04:11 PM.
    FAQS:
    Q: What stance does my character have ?
    Q: What's my max crit rate ?
    Q: What's lv13 of this skill ?
    Q: Which hand weapon is my damage based on ?
    Q: Do you know Rubiana doesnt do lightning damage ?

>Click here to see answer<

A.R.\D.R. stats is what`s killing this game after some point. It seems like a good concept, but overall it`s cancer, cause it`s simply "invisible wall" in front of the weaker player`s nose.
    Due to A.R.\ATK\PEN being usually a more often available option then D.R.\DEF\RES\IMM -we`ve got a oneshot fiesta with rare unkillable gods.
    It wasnt always. In Old good GE when expert stances was just introduced pvp wasnt that "oneshot fiesta". When u need just 1 click to purge all visible part of map like in present version with kiss. At least for ppl with equal gears.

Field pvp/CW/CB needs only 1 thing. Reduce insane damage. While ar/dr, pen/immu is commonly used mechanics of games and there is no chance developers will remove them. What they realy can do is to remove effect of Human stat to pvp damage. All those stat should apply only for pve.

sry for my english
    Last edited by Dream; 10-21-2018 at 12:56 AM.

Whistleblower
    Quote Originally Posted by Dream View Post
    It wasnt always. In Old good GE when expert stances was just introduced pvp wasnt that "oneshot fiesta". When u need just 1 click to purge all visible part of map like in present version with kiss. At least for ppl with equal gears.

Field pvp/CW/CB needs only 1 thing. Reduce insane damage. While ar/dr, pen/immu is commonly used mechanics of games and there is no chance developers will remove them. What they realy can do is to remove effect of Human stat to pvp damage. All those stat should apply only for pve.

sry for my english
    Split Human racial into Human(Monster) racial + human(player) as JGE did (actually they did the "Moster" and "Player" split instead of racial).

Provide ppl another page of attributes that`ll focus hardly on PvP effects like "Reduced incoming PvP damage" , "Abn.State RES" and "knockdown time".
    Bring back the "Knockdown time" chip which is currently listed in GE files to make ppl focus more on crowd control and less on raw damage.

They can even make a separated set of potions\food for PvP battles. That`ll make a little entry fee for PvP players, but make it at least more fair.

Really,sad thing is that IMC is not balancing the game at all, simply releasing the OP stuff and then "balancing" old stuff a bit to compete at least a bit.

But that`s a dead end actually.

Why not just make CW and CB fixed, equalize sills across the board, and remove valkyries all together?

Quote Originally Posted by MirabilisObscura View Post
    Why not just make CW and CB fixed, equalize sills across the board, and remove valkyries all together?
    U should play moba then)

Quote Originally Posted by Dream View Post
    U should play moba then)
    Nah. Too many cringey people. I usually play fighting games competitively.