Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Draguta View Post
    There's no problem... 0,00000000000000342% chance is more good
    anyway, i do not buy useless characters just because they are sexy
    This not about they specialy lowering chance to get char from this box, you will always get random char with 100% chance. But yes, if you want 1 special char - chance become lower with every new char they adding. This is mechanic of this box.

Better to claim for character sales time to time.
    " Satis Faction "

World-Explorer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well sacred character box is a gamble. And even if you don't get the character you want, most of it is priced at 1b above, so you can just sell it or trade it directly...
    RosaxJudithxDaisy

Whistleblower
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have what characters i want to have, chars is not my big problem. I asked the question why the characters are expensive

new games started to give up gamble, why here is more gambling is big question... or imc wants to bury this game?

World-Explorer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well people are willing to buy it for that price so I can't blame anyone. I mean 300m to 500m characters are a thing when a server is new, has low player count, vis value isn't big yet. Look at the new US server, characters are about that price. But after the original sge server closed and majority of the players transferred (which is not a bad thing at all) characters get more and more expensive because there are more demand, more raiders (more vis flow), and more cash users. Look at the bright side, the current releases like Aisha and Navas reached 1.5b market price. Maybe because they're not as OP as the previous ones but the prices are starting to settle. Comparing these prices to that of sge before closed, it's pretty far (Silver Lynn,CodenameL reached 4b and that's 2-3 years before it closed)
    RosaxJudithxDaisy

Whistleblower
    Post Thanks / Like
    Here price problem is f2p invasion whit 32432 mules. Please dont blame me... is personal opinion and not have proof.
    Last edited by Draguta; 10-16-2018 at 08:40 PM.

World-Explorer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I do agree on that part a, I mean c'mon look at the tax record atm. Reboldoeux is at half while all the others are not even 10%. It's either the whole server sells in Rebo NPCs, the meter is broken, or bots are directly feeding it.
    RosaxJudithxDaisy

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by egado View Post
    At least, at that time, melee cant 1 shoot many people from 12m range -_-
    They totally replace shooter/magic role in PVP and at least, we can 1 shot back to shooter/magic char except unkillable melee.
    Look, Corsair is retarded, we all know and get that it was a bad game design. There have been other instances where-in there were characters with dash skills that killed people with one shot. But there are also ranged characters since the dawn of time that had big aoes that can one shot as well. Ever since the game was made it was all about who had the better equip (for field pvp) and regardless of what era, there was a time when there is a very OP flavor of the month. During the time of veteran stances, when Calyce was released -> invis -> burst shot and kills a whole crowd in PY/ST/CW. There was also a time people ran triple CT because death stunt can also ohko with the right gear, if it did not you won't have mana to cast if you have the debuff unless you were one of those who had auto-mana-pot. That's how the game is because the developer wants to sell the new characters/stances, make money and keep the game updated.

It's not like you are paying a paid subscription to play the game to keep it alive.

Quote Originally Posted by egado View Post
    sGE closed
    naGE changed publisher 2 times
    russia GE closed
    china GE closed
    jGE changed their gameplay but still do some server merge
    kGE did many server merge in last few years.
    Games (mmos especially) die and close, this thing is what, 12 years old? It's lucky it is still alive. Get me an mmo from 2006 that is still active with a gigantic player base or did not feel a decline that is not World of Warcraft lol. Even MMO's in general are dying, every other developer is jumping on the mobile game hype train because it costs less to manage and makes more money.

Youtube [click] || Also known as Lunetia family of sGE

Pioneer
    Post Thanks / Like
    1st post. Testing. Still alive. EldeonROSE here of SEA GE.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    So...old USGE player (5y+ playing) here.

I'm thinking about coming back to the game, is it worth to start from 0 in GEEU?

Post Thanks / Like
    Honestly, it's the best time to start in this server because you got:
    1. Free warps from the Altria Event
    2. Increased quest drop rates from the same event
    3. Uh, free items from the event above? xD
    4. Pretty good character packages if you're willing to top up.
    5. Dev team has promised expedited updates after our last one.

Though lately I've been seeing quite a bit of players returning or migrating from other servers. ( Which is a good thing, because finding players from the Western Hemisphere to play with in this server is akin to finding a unicorn. ;~; )