Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Free to play MMO + Balance does not go hand in hand. I'm just thankful this game has wxpvp fixed, even with OP rnpc's running around it. If someone is bad in pvp it will show and they will (probably-lol) lose :P

Field pvp has always been a one-shot fiesta ever since this game was live.

Youtube [click] || Also known as Lunetia family of sGE

2. Likes Yuna liked this post
    Whistleblower
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by LaRenuille View Post
    Free to play MMO + Balance does not go hand in hand. I'm just thankful this game has wxpvp fixed, even with OP rnpc's running around it. If someone is bad in pvp it will show and they will (probably-lol) lose :P

Field pvp has always been a one-shot fiesta ever since this game was live.
    At least, at that time, melee cant 1 shoot many people from 12m range -_-
    They totally replace shooter/magic role in PVP and at least, we can 1 shot back to shooter/magic char except unkillable melee.

Quote Originally Posted by itsyous View Post
    And that`s just a few directions that IMC seems to understand and trying to fix. The problem is that serious changes will affect the money income of IMC if they mess it up, and it`s not like IMC is getting that much money from GE right now....
    sGE closed
    naGE changed publisher 2 times
    russia GE closed
    china GE closed
    jGE changed their gameplay but still do some server merge
    kGE did many server merge in last few years.
    Last edited by egado; 10-16-2018 at 09:16 AM.
    +7 GMT server, #makeithappen

World-Explorer
    Post Thanks / Like
    So true, the new stances now have long range, strong, instant casts and the nerfs are just too far away or non-existent. The "immortal" melee is such a nuisance at CW, but in CB, they don't really get much kills. I noticed that the glass cannon Kiss still rakes in much more points than those melee classes.

As for the AR/DR gap, imagine being a f2p player, using +6 Greek Croma/+6 Strata Leather with + 6 Armonia going up against people with +8 Santo Blanc and +7 Valerons. Feso is extremely hard to farm to even "attempt" to enhance your gear (and just break it in the end and start over again). And high end recipes are locked to the dominating faction. Competitive PVE is non existent because they can just declare war and outnumber a faction attempting to get the high end recipes (sold for extremely high prices at mm). It's not just the AR-DR gap system being broken, even the economy as well.

Speaking of economy, real money trading is so rampant. There are even broadcasts of people speaking in their native tongue fighting over "only selling vis" vs "buying vis". Those idiots didn't know it's both illegal. Accounts are also being sold for real money and their names being changed.
    RosaxJudithxDaisy

Whistleblower
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by egado View Post
    At least, at that time, melee cant 1 shoot many people from 12m range -_-
    They totally replace shooter/magic role in PVP and at least, we can 1 shot back to shooter/magic char unless unkillable melee.

sGE closed
    naGE changed publisher 2 times
    russia GE closed
    china GE closed
    jGE changed their gameplay but still do some server merge
    kGE did many server merge in last few years.
    I can`t tell about all this servers, but RuGE which i have played for a few years...
    The reason RuGE was closed wasn`t server population or players mood, it was publisher`s being unable to fix in-game economics and having low profits due to mid-way changes of cash mechanics.
    RuGE closed right after Shiny Crystals replaced cash items in many ways (recruits, promotion, etc), and before Lyndon box chars was even introduced (they only had 1-2 first LB-like cycles with Dragonic weaps).
    Many other projects was closed by its publisher together with GE,as they simply left only few money-making projects.

Basically old SGE, RuGE and so on closed due to bots flooding the game with vis,and publishers being inactive. What`s frustrating to see is that GEEU right now shows signs of the same situation, even tho botters isn`t there.
    Right before RuGE closed(even before its end was announced), growth stone prices went crazy- 80m per GS, while it was needed everywhere.
    When i left SGE Rembrandt, prices was also going crazy- bazillions of vis for a single cash weap\chars.

I left GEEU almost two years ago, and missed for one year. And when i`ve returned- i was truly shocked, as prices for current LB char went from 500-700m to 2-3b.

But anyway- IMC is at least trying.

Whistleblower
    Post Thanks / Like
    I can`t tell about all this servers, but RuGE which i have played for a few years...
    The reason RuGE was closed wasn`t server population or players mood, it was publisher`s being unable to fix in-game economics and having low profits due to mid-way changes of cash mechanics.
    RuGE closed right after Shiny Crystals replaced cash items in many ways (recruits, promotion, etc), and before Lyndon box chars was even introduced (they only had 1-2 first LB-like cycles with Dragonic weaps).
    Many other projects was closed by its publisher together with GE,as they simply left only few money-making projects.

Basically old SGE, RuGE and so on closed due to bots flooding the game with vis,and publishers being inactive. What`s frustrating to see is that GEEU right now shows signs of the same situation, even tho botters isn`t there.
    Right before RuGE closed(even before its end was announced), growth stone prices went crazy- 80m per GS, while it was needed everywhere.
    When i left SGE Rembrandt, prices was also going crazy- bazillions of vis for a single cash weap\chars.

I left GEEU almost two years ago, and missed for one year. And when i`ve returned- i was truly shocked, as prices for current LB char went from 500-700m to 2-3b.

In short, no-one want to throw money.

Whistleblower
    Post Thanks / Like

Sure
    http://forum.eurogamez.eu/showthread...trap-noob-item

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Draguta View Post
    Emm? This claim of egado is senceless. Yes, chance to get a character you need right now is lower, but only coz they adding new character to this box. Is it bad?
    " Satis Faction "

Whistleblower
    Post Thanks / Like
    There's no problem... 0,00000000000000342% chance is more good
    anyway, i do not buy useless characters just because they are sexy

Whistleblower
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Draguta View Post
    There's no problem... 0,00000000000000342% chance is more good
    anyway, i do not buy useless characters just because they are sexy
    You dont buy, you gamble for them.