We need some Love to Jaina and shotguns

Jaina is the last RNPC from a long time that uses shotgun

we should buff her or make new RNPC

thanks
    Another useless char ?
    No thx
    +7 GMT server, #makeithappen

Whistleblower
    Well, Jaina was buffed several times already, also she`s still good debuff char, as her debuff lowers both DEF and RES,which is extremely useful (there`s not so much "guaranteed" debuffs thats lowers RES in the game).
    There`s a waaaaaay more "forgotten" weaps in the game.
    For example, next Quest\rare pair will use Crescent, which wasn`t used by anyone outside WXPVP fixed for years (since J.D. era came to end).

Quote Originally Posted by egado View Post
    Another useless char ?
    No thx
    Useless? Jaina, Brunie, Idgie, Leonelle, Lisa, Lora - all of them still very usefull, but ppl forgot how to use them.
    " Satis Faction "

Whistleblower
    Quote Originally Posted by Xelaine View Post
    Useless? Jaina, Brunie, Idgie, Leonelle, Lisa, Lora - all of them still very usefull, but ppl forgot how to use them.
    People forget because they are useful ?
    The last time i see Lora in raid is ..... i dont know because it never exist.
    +7 GMT server, #makeithappen

World-Explorer
    I remember a time but only because that guy was leeching and accidentally brought a Lora debuffer. It seem useful because Dullahan didn't cast his aoe attack as fast and we could run. People do forget to change lineups according to raid and just use brute force on everything. You only notice the difference if you're the one tanking >.<
    RosaxJudithxDaisy

Quote Originally Posted by egado View Post
    People forget because they are useful ?
    The last time i see Lora in raid is ..... i dont know because it never exist.
    Ppl forgot bc they are lazy. Rest of players prefer to wait till 1-2 imba players will lead them to high lvl raid, bc "I dont have Rubiana with top gears, I dont have armor, I dont have this, I dont have that". Right squad with buffers, debuffers and tank can do any raids w/o +8 Santos and Valeron.

And Lora, I used her by myself. She can reduce bosses dmg for 30% and increase it's casting time for 30%. Very usefull if your squad dont have really good tank. While dps have more time for run from aoe. And bc all her -% dmg from magic she still able to tank crazy magic bosses like Valk Queen and Nephys.
    " Satis Faction "

Quote Originally Posted by itsyous View Post
    Well, Jaina was buffed several times already, also she`s still good debuff char, as her debuff lowers both DEF and RES,which is extremely useful (there`s not so much "guaranteed" debuffs thats lowers RES in the game).
    There`s a waaaaaay more "forgotten" weaps in the game.
    For example, next Quest\rare pair will use Crescent, which wasn`t used by anyone outside WXPVP fixed for years (since J.D. era came to end).
    i totally forget about Crescent users they need some love too

rubiana, navas two brac character in less than one year

where is the balance?

World-Explorer
    Quote Originally Posted by aelanani View Post
    i totally forget about Crescent users they need some love too

rubiana, navas two brac character in less than one year

where is the balance?
    I think so too but I think the next character is a guy that uses crescent https://ge.hanbiton.com/event/2018/1...enm/intro.aspx
    RosaxJudithxDaisy

Quote Originally Posted by Yuna View Post
    I think so too but I think the next character is a guy that uses crescent https://ge.hanbiton.com/event/2018/1...enm/intro.aspx
    Sak, Sack or Suck... XD Still thinking about his name. Yes, he use crescent. Anyway, it so sad, but old man is just scenario NPC Admiral Sido QQ
    " Satis Faction "