Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like

SCARLET Bugged (She can't Debuff in PVE) Please fix this.

Hi i notice that Scarlet can't debuff any boss in game in Raids. Tease should land since she has 80% chance of debuff.
    But it feels like 0.80%, never 80%. And is the same with her other skills.
    Even with over 80AR or 81AR and more than 120 Penetration, she will never debuff a mob in PvE.
    I think you should fix this bug asap. So we can use her in raids
    Thanks.

Post Thanks / Like
    Its not a bug. Tease debuff dont ignore abnormal status resistance and it only 80% chance... She is not supposed to debuff bosses.
    " Satis Faction "

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    It says "80% chance of inflicting TEASE", so she should debuff at that rate (80%). Is a bug in my opinion.
    Developers should check that.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mandragorax View Post
    It says "80% chance of inflicting TEASE", so she should debuff at that rate (80%). Is a bug in my opinion.
    Developers should check that.
    Alot of chars have other debuffs with 100% chances, but inable to lend it on bosses. Most of bosses in this game have crazy high debuff resistance, so such skills have very small chance to avoid this resistance + Tease has only 80% to lend.

Skills that suposed to be lended have in discription "ignore abnormal resistance" and skills that give chance to debuff with every normal atk, like Scarlet's job skill and it's Darkness debuff.
    " Satis Faction "