Pioneer
    Post Thanks / Like

Best RNPC to replace a stock Fig?

I've restarted playing the game and have created a alt account to get myself familiar again before i go back to my main account, but i've forgotten what characters are a good replacement for stock Fig as both a tank and polearm user (I only ever used polearms on Figs as i just love the AOE cleaves)

Post Thanks / Like
    Polearm?
    Idge as debuffer.
    Emperium Judith as tanky char.
    Judith, BFC and Sakura as dps.
    " Satis Faction "

Pioneer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Xelaine View Post
    Polearm?
    Idge as debuffer.
    Yeah are polearms still a thing, like Blandir Cruz etc.

World-Explorer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Go back to your main, see if you can start Sariel quest in Kielce to unlock Judith quest. There is achievement for BFC too, just have to wear some costumes (I forgot what type of wig it is, and description only mentions wig and hero costume) on normal Claude in CB for 5 weeks.
    Judith is a beast. Metal Armor, Good damage thanks to 3! damage increasing effects (Family buff, effect from 2nd skill and job skill).

Give up on alt, main all the way. You'll get familiar faster and maybe some people you used to play with will help with that. Hope you are not skipping or missing the current events on your main.

Whistleblower
    Post Thanks / Like
    If you`re starting from anew...
    One of the best lv1 alternatives right now is Claude.
    His quest is doable with lv20 chars, while he`s lv60 right after being created.
    His overall raw stats is good for pre-Viron character.
    His stats have a good use in Tronada Cruz at Expert as his high HP give him a good damage bonus on his skills.

Using hit`n`run you can use him for a veeeeery long time afterwards,as he`s basically about it- charge Destruido, use Tronada,run ,wait for CDs.

Idge is good too as she`s more universal- you can switch to GSword, her job skill is more useful, tho her stat is lower overall (60\60\70 for STR\HP\AGI against Claude`s 80\80\50. Higher AGI lowers the diff, but it`s still there).

After some time you can switch to BFC.

Then if you have 2x Invertir rings by any chance, Nena takes her time to shine until you`re able to get Judith.

Judith is basically zenith of quest polearm users right now. She`s strong, tanky (due to her Gula ability she`s good against poke damage or any kind of DoT),and she`s useful due to her family buff.

From cash chars there`s Sakura ,Emp. Judith. Violeta Ferro is hardly considered now as it`s nerfed as hell,and basically it`s typical cash PvP stance, almost useless in PvE.

And...that`s basically all.
    Last edited by itsyous; 10-20-2018 at 12:02 AM.

Pioneer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by itsyous View Post
    If you`re starting from anew...
    One of the best lv1 alternatives right now is Claude.
    His quest is doable with lv20 chars, while he`s lv60 right after being created.
    His overall raw stats is good for pre-Viron character.
    His stats have a good use in Tronada Cruz at Expert as his high HP give him a good damage bonus on his skills.

Using hit`n`run you can use him for a veeeeery long time afterwards,as he`s basically about it- charge Destruido, use Tronada,run ,wait for CDs.

Idge is good too as she`s more universal- you can switch to GSword, her job skill is more useful, tho her stat is lower overall (60\60\70 for STR\HP\AGI against Claude`s 80\80\50. Higher AGI lowers the diff, but it`s still there).

After some time you can switch to BFC.

Then if you have 2x Invertir rings by any chance, Nena takes her time to shine until you`re able to get Judith.

Judith is basically zenith of quest polearm users right now. She`s strong, tanky (due to her Gula ability she`s good against poke damage or any kind of DoT),and she`s useful due to her family buff.

From cash chars there`s Sakura ,Emp. Judith. Violeta Ferro is hardly considered now as it`s nerfed as hell,and basically it`s typical cash PvP stance, almost useless in PvE.

And...that`s basically all.
    BFC = Battlefield Claude?

Thought he was a super promo char?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomsta View Post
    BFC = Battlefield Claude?

Thought he was a super promo char?
    This was loooong time ago. Now he is quest char.
    " Satis Faction "

Pioneer
    Post Thanks / Like
    This was loooong time ago. Now he is quest char.
    Thats awesome i wanted him so badly when i first saw him

Whistleblower
    Post Thanks / Like
    Polearm?
    Idge as debuffer.

Emperium Judith
    Sakura
    I want to recruit this
    Last edited by Draguta; 10-22-2018 at 09:29 AM.

Whistleblower
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Draguta View Post

Emperium Judith
    Sakura
    I want to recruit this
    Quest Judith is way better (way more damage,but a bit lower tanky). IDEF instead of damage reduction on Confession effect, AR on job skill instead of DR.

If you have good armor (which allows you to survive boss` skills, as both Judith and Emp.Jud is hella tanky agains DoT and boss` spacebar due to Gula, which allows you to heal to 100% with one click ) then Judith is basically free damage.

If you can`t survive the AOE -it`s a bit different, but...No top-tier DPS have any protection anyway (C.Daria Aias can`t even be considered due to -95% ATK )
    Last edited by itsyous; 10-22-2018 at 11:22 AM.