Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Whistleblower
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by EuroGameZ View Post

**We will take down the vis farmer and seller more seriously from now on and the people who buy the vis with real money will be punished and banned too by the breach of GEEU EULA.
    So, normal users do not buy the vis with real money and don't take the risk to be troubled game playing by that breach of GEEU EULA. Daily base we will check the log of vis situation and will take the needed action.
    I never understood why they have to buy vis directly. Just spend it on Lyndon boxes or Lucky Letizia. If you sell all the loot, you'll break even or earn more if you're lucky.
    viva-vespanola.blogspot

Whistleblower
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Hildy View Post
    I never understood why they have to buy vis directly. Just spend it on Lyndon boxes or Lucky Letizia. If you sell all the loot, you'll break even or earn more if you're lucky.
    Well, many ppl hate lootboxes by default.
    In fact, i think that selling packages is a good way of earning. Way more fair, as you don`t have to check your luck every single time.

Post Thanks / Like
    Dear All,

We will deeply consider to provide things with fixed price in webshop or ingame shop....

Team EuroGameZ

Whistleblower
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by EuroGameZ View Post
    Dear All,

We will deeply consider to provide things with fixed price in webshop or ingame shop....

Team EuroGameZ
    I have a question i always wanted to ask...
    What`s the cooperation level between EuroGameZ and IMC?
    Like...Is it possible to ask devs to release some items (without new icons, scripts ,etc, like new packages or new random boxes), or it`ll require a lot of discussion and work?

Whistleblower
    Post Thanks / Like
    That's why I liked the old Lyndon 100th/200th/300th bonus where there is a guaranteed character unlike now where you'll get 1 Hrin Treasure Book. But hating on loot boxes isn't an excuse to resort to illegal trading. One time I was broadcasting for a +8 Santo Leather, some guy had the nerve to tell me that vis isn't enough for a seemingly "impossible" item, that I should consider buying it via real money. Impossible my ass, some guy just created 4 +8 Santo Armors after maintenance.
    viva-vespanola.blogspot

Post Thanks / Like
    We have our own authority and territory to proceed things as the EU publisher of game.
    But to avoid some worried or dangerous situation, We discuss much with IMC all the time as the partnership companies.

Team EuroGameZ

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    barrack slot still error

Whistleblower
    Post Thanks / Like
    Stupid question here

Someone buy for me one stuff(character for example) from GEEU web shop whit real money and sell this to me in game for vis. I am considered vis seller ?

Post Thanks / Like
    No it's not Draguta ^^ That kind of case might be ok.

Strange, we tested and checked the fixing of barrack problem... we will check again!!

Team EuroGameZ

Post Thanks / Like
    Dear All,

Sorry about the situation and the GM's test way of barrack slot bug checking was wrong. We will re-report things to Dev again and will fix it asap.

In the meantime, if new people have problems on increasing characters till 4th barrack, just send ticket and we will check your data and provide free license until we fix this bug.

Thank you

Team EuroGameZ