Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    World-Explorer
    Post Thanks / Like

Quinitula: How do you kill her?

Hi
    I am doing Altria scenario quest and the next mission is to kill Quinitula at River of Fire.
    I can't even make a dent to her HP. And she 1 shot kill my chars. I also got the help of Magic corp (which is totally useless, btw)
    My Armors;
    +6 AR3 Santos coat and robe
    +7 AR3 FOC

Any tips are welcome. Will magic char be better? Please see link to boss stats.
    TYVM!

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1zGd...ew?usp=sharing

Quintitula Altria river of fire cropped.jpg
    Last edited by AllMezzedUp; 10-31-2018 at 03:57 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    I used Lada, Joshua with a garbage +5 divine demon book lol, and Lisa w/ grinding rings and Elite Halidom artifact because my book sucks. She died in like 3-4 skills. Lada took like 0 dmg and Lisa can survive aoes. Only person I had to manually control was Joshua.

World-Explorer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Luri View Post
    I used Lada, Joshua with a garbage +5 divine demon book lol, and Lisa w/ grinding rings and Elite Halidom artifact because my book sucks. She died in like 3-4 skills. Lada took like 0 dmg and Lisa can survive aoes. Only person I had to manually control was Joshua.
    This gives me hope. ty^^. May I know how does the artifact Halidom helps? Is it difficult to get the artifact material to craft? Btw, I happened to have those 3 chars you mentioned, maybe i shud start using them

Whistleblower
    Post Thanks / Like
    Token of Virtue , U can get it from daily quest in Armonia.
    The other one , U can get from Abyss Hall that appears randomly in Armonia (Except Latina).
    Last edited by Moerte; 10-31-2018 at 10:52 AM.

World-Explorer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Moerte View Post
    Token of Virtue , U can get it from daily quest in Armonia.
    The other one , U can get from Abyss Hall that appears randomly in Armonia (Except Latina).
    ok, thanks.

Whistleblower
    Post Thanks / Like
    Armonia Halidom gives debuff 'Justice of light'. It reduces enemy's RES -1 per lvl.

World-Explorer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Moerte View Post
    Armonia Halidom gives debuff 'Justice of light'. It reduces enemy's RES -1 per lvl.
    Thanks. I wished I save up my Token of Virtue. I converted all to Holy Water. The other one is Fragment of Sacred Knight (needs total 50). I ran around doing all the Armonia dailies and got some Tokens. But can't see any Abyss Hall ^^.

World-Explorer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Haha Great! I spent time and money preparing my equipt to beat Quinitula. But now with the Altria celebration buff gone, it's next to impossible to beat her now. oh well......

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by AllMezzedUp View Post
    Haha Great! I spent time and money preparing my equipt to beat Quinitula. But now with the Altria celebration buff gone, it's next to impossible to beat her now. oh well......
    Very nice.... Thank a lot.......!!!

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    I use Lisa, Viki (tender) and joshua. A really fast kill (perma Burn from tender).
    You should enter already buffed, even with Karin mobs damage.