Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    More like a mule upvoting session by people who do not dare to talk with their mains and qq in their profiles lel
    Enigmatic Family.

2. Likes Yuna liked this post
    Pioneer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't think is it is wise to increase drop rate. however seeing as "We" the SINGLE faction doing the raid and having it yield Nothing at all for quite a number of months is depressing so thought it might be bugged. No one stop you from trying to fight for the raid tho mr/mrs "Yuna".

For Letizia event with regards to Grade 37 equipment, Hopefully it does not have inbulit stats and is chance based instead of purely buying. Since well people would prefer buying it off and just spam +ing then crafting at all.

4. Likes lingjw liked this post
    World-Explorer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Two factions I joined said the same thing when someone asks "Why don't we hunt field bosses?" soooo...?
    RosaxJudithxDaisy

Whistleblower
    Post Thanks / Like
    If is posible please increase drop rate for Armonia/Zodiac/Elite Bristia gear/accesories

Valeron it's not for everyone

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    The point of High End Raid is drops. Good things drop from Bosses which ppl need them. So the point is you must fight for it which mean pvp. More pvp , ppl will spent to the server like donating like buy more LB to get goodie and upgrade their gears. more pvp more spent more upgrade more fun in high end raids (pvp). So increase drop rate is good to increase more ppl participate in high end raids because good things drop!

Post Thanks / Like
    Regarding the first issue addressed, no, I do not think that increasing the drop rate of high end raids is a good idea at all. (wait, is there even any statements regarding drop-rate increasing at all?)Welp,Anyway:

First, Increasing the drop rate only decreases its 'high-end' value. Take note that Armonia Series/Strata Devil Series IS already much more casual-friendly due to the powercreeping situation of the game.

Second, it's a no-brainer that currently all high-end field raids are monopolized by a you-know-which faction due to overwhelming power, props to that. However, increasing its drop-rate would seem only beneficial to that faction (unless any other casual factions are capable to do Wreckage of Heaven raid, which is a squad raid only happens twice a week including the re-runs). I do believe that increasing the drop rate of such would only seem as a bias decision.

Now on to the Leticia thing. NO as well. We're not TxFun here, no Pay2Win system. I SINCERELY BELIEVE that Improving the QUANTITY of the loots of cash-type events is better than improve the QUALITY of the loots. Please don't taint the reputation of being the server that is the best at being player-friendly. Thank You!

I understand that the GEEU team does believe that satisfying its consumers is the priority, but there's no point on tweaking drop-rates that shared the same value as other servers. We're not -insert the private server name here to avoid promoting it-. Eventually some day the loot you want WILL drop, just not right now.

If you can't get the loots you want, RNG is just not on your side, GEEU clearly stated that ALL servers' drop rate is the same.

Anyway,we players do take notice of the recent improvements. Thank you GEEU for addressing the situation, and thank you sincerely for your hardwork to improve our gameplay!
    p/s fix lag plez, cw cb been pretty stressful to play
    Last edited by Doofus; 11-01-2018 at 06:28 PM. Reason: Gave in opinions regarding Leticia as well.

9. Likes Edesse liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Seriously, please stop the mule forum creations, oh great overlords of the server, its painfully obvious with those 1st forum posts.
    Try to care more about the server than all your selfish needs.
    Enigmatic Family.

11. Likes Yuna liked this post
    Whistleblower
    Post Thanks / Like
    After the rank raid rework, obtaining all kinds of accessories will be so much easier. Just level up all your ET users (character rotation), get all the VIP and VVIP medals you can, and be on premium service and you'll rake in those tokens in no time. The token shops sells all types of accessory from Bristia to Valeron.
    viva-vespanola.blogspot

13. Likes Yuna, Edesse liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Hildy View Post
    After the rank raid rework, obtaining all kinds of accessories will be so much easier. Just level up all your ET users (character rotation), get all the VIP and VVIP medals you can, and be on premium service and you'll rake in those tokens in no time. The token shops sells all types of accessory from Bristia to Valeron.
    Dutifully waiting for this patch. Will the upcoming version have this feature included?
    There seems to be a new token system in Altria by killing a quest Quinitulla daily in kGE, which rewards include Valeron weapons..
    Enigmatic Family.

15. Likes Yuna liked this post
    Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wow, thanks GM for considering improving the rates. Me and my mates supports it!
    ~ Velik ~