Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 47
  1. #31
    World-Explorer
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Spira
    Posts
    91
    Master chips dropping it's price is a con to me because that's one of my sources of vis, but wow, you can farm vis in BHH and Castilla after the patch. Back alley rings isn't really a big deal because of Auch and Ustiur ring box daily quest. The Rosa quest sucks better get her fast. The limit doesn't bother me because after I max the limit in rank 7 shop, I'll just claim in rank 6, can farm valeron, armonia, others at the same time or I can claim weapon boxes and break them for blessings. This patch will change the market, we need to go with the flow and think up of new ventures.
    RosaxJudithxDaisy

  2. #32
    Whistleblower
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    205
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuna View Post
    Master chips dropping it's price is a con to me because that's one of my sources of vis, but wow, you can farm vis in BHH and Castilla after the patch. Back alley rings isn't really a big deal because of Auch and Ustiur ring box daily quest. The Rosa quest sucks better get her fast. The limit doesn't bother me because after I max the limit in rank 7 shop, I'll just claim in rank 6, can farm valeron, armonia, others at the same time or I can claim weapon boxes and break them for blessings. This patch will change the market, we need to go with the flow and think up of new ventures.
    Rosa and other quests related to current private missions was changed right after the mission rework, so Rosa should be fine.

  3. #33
    I am strongly against the idea of making grade 37 weapons available through cash avenues... especially Abyss 37 weapons which are in no way inferior but can even be potentially better if properly refined than Valeron weapons when comparing on individual level. Cash sales of grade 37 weapons will only favour the heavy spenders and cause great imbalance.

    Please scrap that plan off the list. The rest are good.

  4. #34
    DROP RATE
    Pfft... If this will be changed across all servers then why not, but if only to cater GEEU, meaning the "few" *cough cough*, seems unfair and errrrr... lame.
    I'd bet if competition in this server was healthy, heck even say 80% vs 20% win rate favoring the dominant faction, this would totally be out of the question. Already spoon fed, still want to eat spoon. Careful, you might choke someday.

    37 AR WEAPONS
    37 AR Weapons in Letizia and/or Lyndon Boxes - Totally not favoring this one, I am a cash player mind you, this totally defeats the purpose of having built or grind non-Valeron Gears to get-- well, Valeron items. I suggest helping players attain such equipment, again, not by spoon feeding, maybe add powders in roulettes of High End Raids/Missions. The new mission system would help fix this. But damn, GMS/admins/Mods keep mules under control please.
    Bluewater Family :rolleyes

  5. #35
    Dear All GEEU Fans,

    Thank you for your all comments of support and ideas.
    We will refer to and pick some ideas from here and will carry out the plans together.
    37 selling Gear will be difficult to get with high price or low rate and we will maintain the situation that in-game gear is better than selling gears.

    We will keep listen and monitor the situation and will try to make more comfortable GEEU!

    Thank you,

    Team EuroGameZ

  6. #36
    Whistleblower
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    434
    Quote Originally Posted by EuroGameZ View Post
    Dear All GEEU Fans,

    Thank you for your all comments of support and ideas.
    We will refer to and pick some ideas from here and will carry out the plans together.
    37 selling Gear will be difficult to get with high price or low rate and we will maintain the situation that in-game gear is better than selling gears.

    We will keep listen and monitor the situation and will try to make more comfortable GEEU!

    Thank you,

    Team EuroGameZ
    Maybe if you nerf those weapon, people will accept it.
    +7 GMT server, #makeithappen

  7. #37
    It will be less powerful than Valeron I think.

    Free Valeron Give-Away Event also will be followed soon.

    Isn't it acceptable?

    Team EuroGameZ

  8. #38
    Whistleblower
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    404
    You guys should just wait until new patch is release before adding 37ar weapons to cash shop. New patch equals more ppl will have access to valeron accensories and at that point valeron weapons will be more OP then the abyss ones lol or royal series.

  9. #39
    The Free Valeron Give-Away Event will be amazing, and you allways can get armonia weps, since an armonia +7 is the same as 1 valeron wep +6. The new point system is great in my opinion.

  10. #40
    Whistleblower
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    434
    Quote Originally Posted by EuroGameZ View Post
    It will be less powerful than Valeron I think.

    Free Valeron Give-Away Event also will be followed soon.

    Isn't it acceptable?

    Team EuroGameZ
    The Royal series got same stat with valeron, except it hasnt set effect.
    In short:
    With set effect: Valeron > Abyss > Royal
    Without set effect: Abyss > Valeron/Royal
    +7 GMT server, #makeithappen

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •