Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    maybe you could post a sample of a weapon and its spec (max atk% max racial %) here and let the player see to give our opinion?

Quote Originally Posted by AzureRainz View Post
    maybe you could post a sample of a weapon and its spec (max atk% max racial %) here and let the player see to give our opinion?
    http://ge.jupath.me/GranadoEspadaEUR...#valeron_melee

Thanks GEEU for ruined ths Lyndon box event, next will be letizia I guess. Guys, if you just want new char and special rewards, it's ok; but if you're looking for other chars in lyndon box, my recommendation would be 'No, stop at 300th' because the rate for other chars is basically impossible.
    Put these chars back to letizia!

Whistleblower
    Quote Originally Posted by spoasis View Post
    Thanks GEEU for ruined ths Lyndon box event, next will be letizia I guess. Guys, if you just want new char and special rewards, it's ok; but if you're looking for other chars in lyndon box, my recommendation would be 'No, stop at 300th' because the rate for other chars is basically impossible.
    Put these chars back to letizia!
    Until whole EU accepts lootbox-related laws, that`s kinda impossible to know about RNG chances.
    Like...For any publisher and even devs themselves LB and Letizia chances is a confidential ,finance-related information.
    Some EU counties insist on full info about cash-shop related RNG numbers(chance for each single item in every single lootbox) , but that`s only some countries, and since Battlefront II the hype is lower and lower with every month.
    Last edited by itsyous; 11-06-2018 at 03:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by itsyous View Post
    Until whole EU accepts lootbox-related laws, that`s kinda impossible to know about RNG chances.
    Like...For any publisher and even devs themselves LB and Letizia chances is a confidential ,finance-related information.
    Some EU counties insist on full info about cash-shop related RNG numbers(chance for each single item in every single lootbox) , but that`s only some countries, and since Battlefront II the hype is lower and lower with every month.
    They replyed "0.4% for Ru and 0.01% drop rate for others". With the population of this server, this drop rate makes me feel creepy

World-Explorer
    It's not as bad as the Lada LB, I got 2 RUs on 100 boxes at least.
    RosaxJudithxDaisy

Dear All GEEU Fans,

We finalized the investigation process and and the conclusion is like below;

1. Valeron weapons created averagely 100 per month during 6 months.
    2. Valeron Armors created averagely 20 per month during 6 months.

Dev think it's not bugged situation and it's common situation according to the server population.
    Dev doubled checked "the drop rates are all same with all servers" and they don't want to touch this without problems carelessly.

EuroGameZ think the drop rate is not bugged but will try to keep monitoring the situation.

As we mentioned above, next week, the Weapon give-away event will be started and the Letizia shop with gears will be started.
    This will be helpful for the situation we think.

Things will be carefully step by step proceeded and we will fix the situation if any problems or issue happen.

Thank you for your supporting and we will keep up things for you!

Team EuroGameZ