Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like

Friend Can't login

A friend of mine has not been able to login for awhile now. She has reinstalled about 20 times already and has tried the new updated client. But to no avail when she tries to login it tells her she needs to get the latest patch on the login screen. I have tried everything to get it to work, But it will not do it at all. Any help would be appreciated. Also it keeps on and on with not downloading zips and when it finally is done it just still does the same thing. Gets to login screen and won't let her login at all. Please help, This is highly frustrating.

Whistleblower
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GateauMocha View Post
    A friend of mine has not been able to login for awhile now. She has reinstalled about 20 times already and has tried the new updated client. But to no avail when she tries to login it tells her she needs to get the latest patch on the login screen. I have tried everything to get it to work, But it will not do it at all. Any help would be appreciated. Also it keeps on and on with not downloading zips and when it finally is done it just still does the same thing. Gets to login screen and won't let her login at all. Please help, This is highly frustrating.
    Are you using lastest version from the site (ENG one, as Rus,if you`re trying it, is outdated)?
    There shouldn`t be any problems with running current one (tho you`ll face bugs in-game),even of your PC skips updates for some reason.
    What`s the version in the corner of login-screen, and what`s the char on the login screen background?

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    The latest version is what she has been using to try and get the game back up and running. It does the same thing though.
    I will check the version again when she is awake.
    The characters are A Berthe and Ex Anis, sometimes Merc Calyce. Mine is the same way with the characters that pop up.

I really do appreciate the reply. I shall post again once she is up and I have more info. Thanks a bunch again.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    https://imgur.com/a/LiVgtUn

This is a screenshot she sent me. This is what it keeps doing no matter what she tries.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by GateauMocha; 11-04-2018 at 06:19 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hmm. A couple months ago my client was a patch ahead and I had that exact message lol.

I first attempted to redownload the client and updated it from my PC with no avail. I had my friend send her entire client over through icloud and I haven't had a problem since. Though later on, I did install the client from the site on my tablet, updated there and it ran fine. I'd imagine copying that particular client from my Surface over to my PC would have yield the same results.